painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

Has this happened to anyone else??

First off I am not bitching about this at all, I just want to know if anyone else has noticed this. I am on my 5 week of Test/Dbol I have gained 25lbs since then (5lbs fat and 20 muscle). With all this rapid weight gain my shins kill me when I walk for more than 1/4 mile. I always walk about 3/4ths a mile to work everyday, now I have to stop 3 or 4 times to give my shins a break. Is it because of the weight gain or the AAS? This also happened to me last time when I took deca and gained mad weight. Could my shins be more sensitive to exercise due to the AAS, it seriously feels like the extra pump I get in my muscles after a workout on AAS. I was just wondering if any other bro's have seen anything on this.

Thanks,
    Pain

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Lotsa guys report problems with D-bol pumps in their legs or lower back doing just day to day stuff. I'm thinking that your case is normal. You should be getting ready to stop the Dbol soon correct?

Yup I have 3 days left. Now it is time to let the Fina take over.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I would consider atleast 10 of the 25 pounds water weight man, not to discourage you but dbol retains good amount of water.

I am sure I have gained some water, I have tried to keep my diet clean so I think that has helped. I am still hard to the touch so I am not that worried. Plus I think 1/2 my Dbols were fake. Errrrrrr O well.

Pain

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Pain...sorry to hear about the shins. Thanks for the post, though. This is a stack that I'm about to start myself and its good to hear some results. Best of luck with the rest of the cycle.
    -zzo

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I had the same prob....it's the "pumps" in your leg...it will pass in time

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah man I've had the same problem while on a D-bol/Deca cycle.

My shins would get sore from a brisk 10 minute walk. Then once I decided to ignore it and ran really hard so I could get home faster. Needless to say when I got home I couldn't make it up the damn stairs. And the pain was excrutiating for around half an hour afterwards. Damn muscle got so tight I could NOT move my feet. Not a good experience. I got freaked out and saw my doc, she told me to get off the damn gear. lol

It's been fine since.

Expendable is offline Associate Member
    yup... me too, dbol , deca , enath cycle... could barely walk for more than 5 minutes... didn't even need to work out my calves.... crazy.

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    Damn my shins always used to hurt... I never even thought it was the juice.... Wow that explained a lot...

B

I am happy this is a common thing

Pain

Decoder is offline Banned
    man unless you had your bf, and body compostion done on an ion machine wich i do when im on a cycle , there is no way 20 pounds of that is muscle out of the 25 you gained, with test and dbol . I KNOW FOR A FACT it has to be at least 5 pounds fat probalby, 10 pounds water 10 pounds muscle. Im not ripping on you but i thought the same way about my gains on cycles untill i did an ION test. Wich cleared up everything. yes i had the shin split problem, i assume its because your body isnt use to its new weight.

Decoder is offline Banned
    if it was fina, eq, winny example i would believe 20 pounds of muscle but not with test/dbol .

I never said that I didn't gain water. I was putting that ratio out there to show that I didn't gain all fat like a fat ass. I am not sure what ratio of water to pure new muscle tissure is out there. I am not too worried about gaining water as aposed to fat, water doesn't jiggle around your waist.

pain

Thread Information