m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Nightmares about fina blunders

I really am starting to worry about myself now. Last night I had multiple nightmares about fina dissasters. In the first one I was drunk and walking around someone's house and for some reason I was in the middle of converting fina to injectible. I accidently knocked over one of the vials and the fina got all over the floor. Then I was so startled from that... that I had a recourse and jumped back and knocked over the other vial that was part of the finakit.

The second dream... er nightmare involved my older brother finding my fina at my parents house. I don't know how the hell this dream makes any sense since I live in a different state and all... but anyway, I noticed that my fina was missing from the kitchen and I asked my mom what the hell happened to it. She replied by telling me that my brother took it and he wants to know how I got it. Naturally I couldn't find my brother to get it back, then I wokeup.

Man, tell me that isn't some fucked up shit!

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Your super-ego is telling your testosterone fueled Id to stop doing what it likes most - discharging its will to power. Your super-ego appears in the form of your brother saying, "No! that is bad! you aren't supposed to do that!" Your Id conspired to get you to do it in the first place. In the end, your Ego (the synthesis of those two entities) is left nervous and unsettled, and consequently you spilled everything.

-Sigmund Froid

P.S. Pick up my book "The Interpretation of Dreams"

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Ok, I feel better now that I know there is one person on this board, WEIRDER than me.

Thread Information