Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It was a full bred German Shephard. I loved the dog. Believe me I never once regretted the decision either.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bigN those are some beautiful dogs, just tell me when you have some pups available to sell...me and my wife have been looking for them for a while and since i know you take alot of pride into your breeding then id rather get them from you, since your a good bro...and if you dont give me a good deal ill fly up there and steal one......Madmax...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u know ur my dog bro and i take care of my doggs ,when ur ready ill hyook u up !

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    big N, what are your pups going for? I found a guy in tennesee that has beautiful pups and his prices won't break you. But then I wouldn't want my pup on a plane all by himself you know. That would freak the dog out!

anywhere from 1000-1600 depending if pet or show quality and male or female

chinups Guest
    Yo N, I would a little jacked mofo about 65 pounds like the one in the pic. How much those puppies go for.

pm me and ill tell ya i dont wanna make it seema asim advertising or anything.

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    Hey Big N, do you really recommend a pure bred pit to a first time dog owner. I do not think it is such a good idea, look how many pits are at your local SPCA. It is a sad thing to see, and I hate when tough guys buy tough dog just for the image and they end up giving them to the shelter. If you want a pitbull you should check out your local SPCA first, pound dogs are the best imo. Im not trying to take away from your business or anything just trying to educate.

ValeTudoFighter is offline Junior Member
    Big N, awesome dogs man. I have always loved the breed and plan on owning one some day. Right now I have an Akita and a Stafforshire Bull Terrier. This is my second Akita and second staffy bull and I have also owned and AmStaff (American Staffordshire Terrier) all great dogs.

Are you familiar with Dr. Carl Semencic? He has some great books and is friends with David Leavitt. I don't know him personaly but he is friends with the breader I get my Staffy's from. Check out his website: Dr. Carl Semencic

Here's a nice Olde Bull Dog from his site

silevr sir ,bro pitts are awesome doggs too bad there ass hole that give thema bad name ,fighting and makeing them mean ,the dog is not mean .there fed gunpowder and strved to be vicious .fuckin pricks should get a fuckin bullet between the eyes!!!the reason they end up in tehs pace cuae tehre rescue pitts so they take them from fightand owners .i do recomend it a s a dog !make sure u geta good one cause all theses motehrfuckers have a back yard bred ones no papers no nothin ,it dosent mea ur gonna geta bad dogg ,u just wont know what ur getting ,ould eb good could be a bad!it wont show pedigrees and etc .hope that helped .

vale tudo ,ya im familiar with him somewhat .staffies are awesome love them things great breed .that oeb in that pic looks very familiar,looks like one of my freind dog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information