Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

How different are you normally from the personna you have here at the board?

Just curious. I'm pretty much "as advertised". What you see is what you get. And no, that is not me in my avi. I'd never wear a ridiculous outfit like that! =)

However, I rarely say "Mate" or "Bloke" like i do in here.

But I think the thing that gets me is all the sex talk. Do we really talk like that to women on the outside?

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    I'm the same here as I am in real life.

Gsxr84 is offline Junior Member
    Yea, same here as well, no reason to try and advertise myself

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I'm VERY dif. here than I am @ work or home. I hav 2 b very precise, calculated & professional @ work, & that generally spills over in2 my home life. Here, I can shoot from the hip, b candid, sarcastic & "goofy" if I so choose, its a very valued separation.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 01:17 AM.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    -----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 01:18 AM.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    the bear....so we get to have the best of you, nice!
    lol... I wouldn't call it "my best", but its wut I bring 2 THIS table..........

cherrydrpepper is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What I am on this site is what I am when me and my bros are sitting around bullshitting sharing fk stories and talking about girls we like and what lifts we are doing. In other words for the most part its the real me. Then I tone it way the f down for everything else in life.. You might see a little politically correct joke slip out of me at work or with family but its rare that I let loose with my real personality. Im a pretty wierd guy. I am one of the nicest guys you will ever meet with a touch of crazy and a need to push it to the limit live life and once in a while get into shenanigans. I like to do things my way. Things other people value don't mean anything to me because I am so aware that unless we reincarnate this is it. This is your life and its ending one minute at a time as they say in fight club. Not to go on a tangent but Fight Club is a great analogy for life. You've got this ***** guy who doesn't like himself and never does anything except work and buy shit he doesn't need, then you have the alpha male he could be. Some of my favorite quotes are when Tyler Durden says "You were looking for a way to change your life. You could not do this on your own", "How far have you come because of me?".."I will bring you as always kicking and screaming".

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    Im a clown in real life xD.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Nothing much like here....

in real life? Much more outspoken. Much more of a free-spirit than here. Much more colorful than here.

This is cyberspace. And since cyberspace isn't in pencil but ink, I hold back a lot. And I mean A LOT.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    im the same
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Blog Entries
    my internet persona as far as the name ghettoboyd is concerned is very far from the person i really am...for those whome know nothing about me i am actually a nearly 40 yr old white man of i guess middle class status...i use the name ghettoboyd for a few reasons but mainly to remind and humble myself about my past failures and also to disguise whome i really am because there are those who i work with that would do anything to have evidence of me using aas to use against me...but as far as what and how i post here id like to think besides the occasional joke or slip of the tounge id like to think i carry myself with class and treat all with respect...

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I'm much better looking in person. Other than that my life is partitioned into the 3 categories. Family, friends, and work. I filter myself for work and family. In addition to working with kids, I come from a very conservative family. My friends get the most accurate portrayal of my inner thoughts. I would put this board in that category as well.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think we all filter ourselves in one way or another, especially the older we get, I think it's wise to do so out of respect for people that we may differ from, on this site I suppose we all relax a little more after we become aquainted with each other. The written word can be tricky for some of us, I love to have conversations with intelligent people in person but when it's done in print there's no inflection of the voice or facial expressions to help us interpret so sometimes I find myself trying really hard to say things just right.....to no avail....people still take things wrong on these boards so I think we all are aware of it and try to make up for it, on the other hand some people know that they can say things that they would never say in person and get away with it.......I guess I would say that I'm maybe a little more rigid or filtered than I am in real life....because in real life you could see the smile on my face while I talk.....even in political discussions.

Iamdetermined is offline Female Member
    I am different, I am more of a closed person in real life, I don't show emoticons .. I am known as the happy and positive person. I do not like talking to people about my problems or my goals (fitness related) as I know majority of my family and friends think it is vain and crazy clearly because they do not understand.

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    I think my personality is pretty close to what I'm on here...I am a bit more opinionated in real life though.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Pretty much the same

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Same here as well.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    I can understand why someone might be different here yhough

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    I'm much better looking in person. Other than that my life is partitioned into the 3 categories. Family, friends, and work. I filter myself for work and family. In addition to working with kids, I come from a very conservative family. My friends get the most accurate portrayal of my inner thoughts. I would put this board in that category as well.
    Except that aint you mate!

I'm old enough to know who that is because it was on all the news.

Your avi is the Reverend Jim Jones. In 1978, he led his congregation, known as the "People's Temple" into the largest mass suicide ever, in a place known as Jonestown, Guyana. They murdered over 200 children by forceably making them inject cyanide. In all, over 900 people died in that incident.

So that avi aint you, and why the fuk would you use his image as your avi???

Very disturbing!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Except that aint you mate!

I'm old enough to know who that is because it was on all the news.

Your avi is the Reverend Jim Jones. In 1978, he led his congregation, known as the "People's Temple" into the largest mass suicide ever, in a place known as Jonestown, Guyana. They murdered over 200 children by forceably making them inject cyanide. In all, over 900 people died in that incident.

So that avi aint you, and why the fuk would you use his image as your avi???

Very disturbing!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones
    I ask myself why anyone would have that person in their avy, sounds like one sick twat...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
    I think my personality is pretty close to what I'm on here...I am a bit more opinionated in real life though.
    An opinionated female? You??? No way say it isn't so.

I'm what you see is what you get.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i would have to say that i am the same but do hold my tongue some on here.

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    I'm the same....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i think we all hold our tongues at time. Nobody wants to get in trouble and sometime it isnt worth it.

I couldnt imagine being fake on here. That would be way to much effort
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm exactly the same I would guess.

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    Thank you for removing that offensive avi. I'm not sure what the hell you were thinking, but at least it's gone!
    ---Roman

I stand corrected. Someone removed that offensive POS Avi of yours for you. Either way, I'm still glad that it is gone
    Last edited by Times Roman; 01-17-2012 at 09:19 AM.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    pretty much the same but I hold my tongue and am a bit less sarcastic on here. Hard to convey sarcasm/emotion in writing.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I'm way diff in real life. For one I'm a 94 year old woman living in Happy Valley Nursing Home wearing my depends and having to wait my turn to use this damned computer. Has anyone seen my teeth? They were in a jar by my bed last night and I just took a drink of water later in the night but now I cant find them. My titties hang to my waist and I'm all pink and wrinkled. any of you hot boys wanna take a senior woman out and show her a good time???? lol

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Im an asshole all the time.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think I am the same here as everywhere. It is nice that I can talk about things here that I cannot discuss with anyone "in real life." But, that is only because I don't have any local bodybuilding friends. I wish I did.

Sailor Moon is offline Female Member
    You have no idea... lol On here i'm a bit more tamed, cant be the loud crazy one on here or I might get b*tched at. And I dont want any of that! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    An opinionated female? You??? No way say it isn't so.
    I'm what you see is what you get.

Lol I'm not that bad!!! I just like to debate. Plus, as you've seen on posts by Slfmade, I'm a good girl! lol

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Uh oh...

...That sounds Scary!

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I think I am the same here as everywhere. It is nice that I can talk about things here that I cannot discuss with anyone "in real life." But, that is only because I don't have any local bodybuilding friends. I wish I did.
    I'll be your friend

Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Uh oh...

...That sounds Scary!

LOL geez!! When I said I'm a bit more opinionated I meant that I don't always speak my mind on here...things get lost in translation in cyberspace. You should see the debates I have with Slfmade...We just pick a side and talk about it. Keeps my mind sharp! Besides, do I look like a mean person?!! Ask my Slfmade, he'll tell you I'm the nicest!

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL geez!! When I said I'm a bit more opinionated I meant that I don't always speak my mind on here...things get lost in translation in cyberspace. You should see the debates I have with Slfmade...We just pick a side and talk about it. Keeps my mind sharp! Besides, do I look like a mean person?!! Ask my Slfmade, he'll tell you I'm the nicest!
    She's Nice...

I'm an asshole in real life!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    She's Nice...

I'm an asshole in real life!!!
    Not sure about that, but if someone were pointing a friggin gun at me like in your avi......?

(I'd prolly have to point one back!)

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If we did not give you a bad time then you should worry that we dont like you.

Lets see, smart/opinionated, cute/good looking, nice body/in shape, dark skin/exotic and knows how to shoot a gun/rifle = HOT and Sexy.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-17-2012 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Moon View Post
    You have no idea... lol On here i'm a bit more tamed, cant be the loud crazy one on here or I might get b*tched at. And I dont want any of that! ;-)
    I think, only time will tell? =)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information