abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Talking This will give you a chuckle

Someone sent this to me, and i though i would pass it along

----Original Message Follows---- From: "Manny" To: <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = Undisclosed-Recipient /> Subject: Fw: Today's (longer) Joke Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:42:39 -0700 > > An American, a German and a Frenchman > > are all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a > > smuggled crate of booze when, all of > > a sudden, Saudi police rush in and > > arrest them! > > > > The mere possession of alcohol is a > > severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for > > the terrible crime of actually being > > caught consuming the booze, they are > > all sentenced to death! > > > > However, after many months and with > > the help of very good lawyers, they > > are able to successfully appeal their > > sentences down to life imprisonment. By > > a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national > > holiday the day their trial finished, and > > the extremely benevolent Sheik decided > > they could be released after receiving > > just 20 lashes each of the whip. > > > > As they were preparing for their punishment, > > the Sheik announced: "It's my first wife's > > birthday today, and she has asked me to > > allow each of you one wish before your whipping." > > > > The German was first in line. He thought > > for a while and then said: "Please tie a > > pillow to my back." > > > > This was done, but the pillow only lasted > > 10 lashes before the whip went through. > > When the punishment was done the German > > had to be carried away bleeding and crying > > with pain. > > > > The Frenchman was next up. After watching > > the German in horror, he said smugly: "Please > > fix two pillows to my back." But even two > > pillows could only take 15 lashes before > > the whip went through again and the Frenchman > > was soon led away whimpering loudly. > > > > The American was the last one up but, before > > he could say anything, the Sheik turned to > > him and said: "You are from a most beautiful > > part of the world and your culture is one > > of the finest in the world. For this, you > > may have two wishes!" > > > > "Thank you, your Most Royal and Merciful > > Highness," the American replied. "In recognition > > of your kindness, my first wish is that you give > > me not 20, but 100 lashes." > > > > "Not only are you an honorable man, you are > > also very brave," the Sheik said, admiringly. > > "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be > > it. And your second wish, what is it to be?" > > > > The American said, "Tie the Frenchman to my back." > > > > > > > >
    abstrack@protonmail.com

peam is offline Suspended
    That's a good one... I actually laughed at this one... not just smile!

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    Wow, that actually does make you laugh, nice post.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    LOL

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    great joke.....thanks!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    See the french are good for something!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Butch
    See the french are good for something!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Thread Information