Mr.gH is offline Associate Member

Stop theif, you stole my bromo.

So over the last couple of weeks I been taking half a bromo tab in the morning and the other half at night. Well twice now I've reached into my cabinet and the other half was gone. My room mate would not take it cuz he's had no reason. Which leaves only one culprit, yes it appears my cat has now eaten a whole bromo tab. Any ideas as to what thats gonna do??? I find it fuckin hilarious that a cat would be curious enough to eat half a bromo tab but theres really no other option here. Any of you guys accidently let your pets have some juice?? Just thought I'd share.

mammoth is offline Member
    Did your cat crawl up into your cabinet and get the bromo?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    im betting someone is screwing with you.

cats arent usually hungry for pills.

atleast none of mine ever did.

i dunno

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Bromo isnt juice so I dont think that is a problem. But Is it a female cat? then maybe it might do some thing..What the hell am I talking about I have no idea.

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    Haha I know bromo aint juice, what i was asking if anyone's pet had taken some juice haha. And yes the lil bastard climbs over everything and had gotten into the cabinet (i left the door open). She is a female cat. But she aint dead yet so i guess its all good!!!

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    well consider yourself lucky, after my cat's been to the vet I have to struggle so shove pills down his fucking throat.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    if people think that tabs look like vicodin or some other pain killer chances are they might break something off or take one...don't make any accusations but i doubt that there would be any reason for the cat to smell/taste it since the pill has no odor.

why not keep the pills in a safer place inside the cabinet, like in an empty prescription bottle, or something instead of just open air?

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Do you keep the cabinet open? I mean really do you think the cat has the idea of opening then closing it without knocking maybe a few things over. I think maybe you should check out your roomie

Thread Information