popa is offline Senior Member

friggin snooze button

I wonder why they invented the snooze button, I mean if I want to wake up at 6am that means I want to wake up at 6am not 7am..friggin button has been making me sleep in for the last week and a half.....just needed to get that of my chest...

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I hate the snooze button I think I am going to get up early and I hear the alarm go off thats the first thing I do is hit that damn button

Power-BB is offline Associate Member

Re: friggin snooze button

Originally posted by popa
    I wonder why they invented the snooze button, I mean if I want to wake up at 6am that means I want to wake up at 6am not 7am..friggin button has been making me sleep in for the last week and a half.....just needed to get that of my chest...
    thats too funny

popa is offline Senior Member
    and I dont hit the dam button just once, I hit it till I run out of snoozes...15mins...ahhh what another 15mins...ok for sure this is the last snooze...ahhhh shit I'm late....lol. sound familar

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    do as I do...put the alarm clock across the room so that if you want to hit the snooze button, you actually have to get up to do it...that usually does the trick.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by BigGreen
    do as I do...put the alarm clock across the room so that if you want to hit the snooze button, you actually have to get up to do it...that usually does the trick.
    Hahahahaha, smart man! I did that throughout all of highschool, and still do it now during university! Best way to make sure you get up! It's nice and far, across the room! And it's pretty damn loud, so you just GOTTA get up fast and shut it off

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i love the snooze button. im one of those lazy asses that has to wake up at least 3 times before ill get out of bed.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm so lazy I have the alarm clock on my bed so I don't have to reach across to hit it.

novicemarine is offline Junior Member
    I cuddled with the alarm clock like it was plush just to make sure I hear it. But right before I'm going to bed I set it like 20 minutes prior 'cause I think I'm that ambitious when it only takes me 5 to get outside if I'm already dressed for physical training. Well, I beat the digital face in one morning in a drunken/hungover stupor 'cause I woke up with the ugliest, loudest b!tch ever. Hey... come to think of it, that's about the time I started having trouble with women...

Thread Information