redrock is offline Member

Arrow Police Officers on juice!

I don't know how it is where everyone else lives, but in my city, the cops are HUGE! I was at the mall the other day and saw a cop who was maybe 5'10", estimating around 225lbs. He was solid. Huge, vascular arms and a thick back. I know for a fact that some are "on."

There was an article in Muscular Development about street cops who were big time juice heads. I'm glad that the cops are on, they need an edge. They never know what's going to happen out there. As long as they don't abuse their power.

Not too good for a punk criminal to catch a big cop on a bad day. He might make that nightstick disappear if you know what I mean.

What are your guys thoughts or experience with this? REDROCK

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    i think it's a good thing. law enforcement needs to be able to enforce the law.

however, if a cop who uses AS ever busts someone for posession or minor trafficking, they should be beaten. talking out your mouth and ass at the same time isn't cool

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Cops abusing drugs to give them the edge to catch people that abuse drugs...

circular dependency

BIG R is offline Member
    What do you think Ronnie Coleman was before Mr. O? In Arlington TX, a police officer. A HUGE POLICE OFFICER!!! Worked out fine for him. Put your life on the line everyday and I think that Juice will help very much. Just my .02cents.

Peace
    R

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Put all officers on juice, and all known criminals on estrogen injections.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    LOLOLOL

Just the thought of criminals acting all femalish made me laugh

BIG R is offline Member

Thumbs up

Good one Big TEX!

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by BIG R
    What do you think Ronnie Coleman was before Mr. O? In Arlington TX, a police officer. A HUGE POLICE OFFICER!!! Worked out fine for him. Put your life on the line everyday and I think that Juice will help very much. Just my .02cents.

Peace
    R
    Actually Ronnie won the MR. O during his stint as a police officer. If I am not mistaken he didn't quit his job until after his second Mr. O victory. Could you imagine being pulled over by him? His police uniform barely fits him.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Did you see Ronnie's video? It's soooo funny! He's like I like this job because I can wear shorts! They show him in the forming room with all the other cops and they're 1/8th of him! Holy Crap! Could you imagine what he would have done to Rodney King! Or during the LA riots?!!!! OH MAN! THere would be some civilized residents with a fleet of Big Ron's Waddling around!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Funny they bust people for a single joint but have needles and unprescribed controlled substances in quantity in their own homes. Only in America. I love this country.

Make it all legal.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Nice!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Cheers! More Gear to the Men in Blue!
    The day that happens is the day I go to the academy!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Of course they juice... Think about it everyday their life is on the line... If you could make yourself stronger, bigger, fastest wouldn't you?

Most cops I know love their job and wouldn't even dream of doing anything else... They want to be the best they can be and in some cases that means juicing to improve their physical condition...

I know of quite a few who juice, one that comes to mind was at one time the NPC State Heavyweight Champ...

Valmont is offline Banned
    Originally posted by mammoth

Actually Ronnie won the MR. O during his stint as a police officer. If I am not mistaken he didn't quit his job until after his second Mr. O victory. Could you imagine being pulled over by him? His police uniform barely fits him.
    How would you know how tight his uniform is, and more importantly why would you want to let the guys on here know that you take notice of things like that?

Perhaps, you need to check your test levels.

BIG R is offline Member
    Valmont that is funny!!! Only thing is that there have been so many PIC's published that it is hard for a BB'ing fan to not have seen the ole' Policeman PICS. Mammoth's test levels are at optimum I'm sure......thats still too funny a comment.

Peace

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I know alot of Police officers who do juice here. I think that they should, size can intimidate alot of people and add strength and confidence to hopefully do their job well. Again though if a police officer busts a guy for AS then I think that is a contridiction in itself. But yes, if I were a cop I would get as much juice as I could.
    In fact, one of my very good friends is a police officer here and used to compete and actually won a few amateur contests here and other places.

Originally posted by Valmont

How would you know how tight his uniform is, and more importantly why would you want to let the guys on here know that you take notice of things like that?

Perhaps, you need to check your test levels.
    Oh jeese...a gay reference! Ok so I am supposed to get mad and wave my fist in the air shouting "I'll get you, You Bastard!"

I'll hand it to you though, you almost made me chuckle!..........go away you plagiarist!!

Originally posted by BIG R
    Valmont that is funny!!! Only thing is that there have been so many PIC's published that it is hard for a BB'ing fan to not have seen the ole' Policeman PICS. Mammoth's test levels are at optimum I'm sure......thats still too funny a comment.

Peace
    I think my wife would agree that my test levels are floating far above homeostasis at the moment!!

Oh and about the policeman pics....You have to be involved in bodybuilding to see those pics!

calidude is offline Senior Member

Arrow WHO WEARS SHORT SHORTS???

HERE YOU GO!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Police Officers on juice!-roncop.jpg  

Hawgz is offline Junior Member
    I seen Ron Colman on the side of the road giving a ticket a few years back. I pulled into a parking lot to watch. He was huge standind there giving the ticket. And i didnt see any Sh*T talking coming from the driver.
    As far as cops on roids. Some of the people they deal with have done time in prision and have had nothing to do for 5 or so years except workout. Cant blame them for wanting to help take that edge off.

alevok Guest
    here is a real story, I used to give AS to that cop for free cause he was a good friend of mine.(we used to hang out together at Ybor City/Tampa) Since I was getting them very cheap I did not mind sharing them. Back then I was dating to that girl and she found out that I cheated on her, so she got pissed and told a cop that I was using AS, hopefully that cop turned out to be my friend, hehehe

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Man, Ronnie Coleman writes "truly indeed" writes like a third grader. Nothing against the man, but he sure as hell fulfills a stereotype.

-SF

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Well hell. Where do you thnk he got all his juice from. He confiscated it all from poor inocent people like me and you. That bastard.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    a buddy of mine was a cop in Texas and also a competitive body builder. He went to Mexico and got a doctor to write a script for his gear so it was "technically" legal.

He hasnt juiced in years and he's big as shit now! I cant imagine what he looked like when he was 'on' ... but hey man ... sometimes these guys are out there on their own fighting for their lives and ours ... as long as they make an honest living more power to them.

Sir Victorian guy, V.C. is offline Knight of the Garter and Member of the Victorian Order
    Sergio Oliva was a cop in Chicago, wasn't he? Back in the 70s and 80s.

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    man i need to change my major to sociology and go into lawenforcement...

Ironweb is offline Member
    I have read articles about cops and AS. I do not know a cop personally that has done AS. However at the gym I lift at there is this guy that is pretty big. I heard him one day talking to another guy and he was telling him what he was using. Omnadren and Oxandrolone. To several people in the gym that may not mean too much but I knew. Did not think too much about it until I was driving by the police station and saw this cop walking with a shotgun in his hand. Guess who? Yup it was that same guy. So now I know of at least one cop that does.

Thread Information