Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    LOL I thought it was gonna be the mom.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I start rubbing her tits and figure "hell if she is letting me rub her tits then she wont mind a little finger action." I go down her sweat pants and she is totally wet. She starts to pull my pants down and I figure she is just gonna storke it a little. All of a sudden she rolls ontop of me and in one second has my dick inside her. She then rolls me over ontop of her. At this time I say fuck it, since it is already in her might as well finish.
    Lets just say that I made that my quickest lay ever. I think in under 4 minutes.
    I still feel bad about it to this day. Not something I have ever repeated.

At least not when their husbands were in the same room anyway....
    Although there is the 4th of July party a few years ago when these two chicks were going at it on the living room hida bed and I decided to join in knowing their husband and boyfriend were passed out at the next door neighbors house.
    Either one of them could have walked in at any time.

Then there is the Buena Vista Lake story.
    I could go on forever.
    Like I said. I feel bad about all those stories.
    Last edited by bermich; 08-25-2003 at 08:49 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    I like to use the rule of three..If your woman doesn't get off at least three times more than you, then you need to go back to school and learn how to please a woman..Getting a woman off is the best part for me..Most guys are just in too much of a hurry and don't take there time..What's the freakin hurry????? You're in the best spot in the world and everyone's in a big ass hurry to get out of it!!!

Doc M
    You've got it doc. The way to go is to use all your weapons. Just because you're in doesn't mean you can't use your hands, your legs, your chest to make it better for her. Touch her with your whole body, not just your twig and berries. The best way to get a woman to cheat on you is to be lackluster in the sack.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Hey if your women cheats on you does that give you an excuse to cheat on her? he bermich start a "my best experiences" thread LOL

Hm. Like I said before. If a girl cheats on me, I sleep with ALL of her friends and her sister. Even her hair dresser. That way every where she goes, she will hear my name in some form or another.

Bobbo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich

Then there is the Buena Vista Lake story.
    I could go on forever.
    Like I said. I feel bad about all those stories.
    OK...What happened in Buena NJ???

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    welllllllll......forget about after sex........what we want DURING sex is too actually have an orgasm..........cause most of you guys can't give them to us
    wow cant beleive that is a general comment eh! not all guys are same, i can quite honestly say, i am not interested in cumming till my gf has orgasm, thats my goal during sex. After that, then its my turn lol, and i usually cuddle my gf after sex. In the past if its a one night stand, totally different, im calling them a cab as i feel it coming on, be ready for em outside, but them again its about if you care about that person or not, and value what they want.

peace

Same boring story. A shit load of us were at a campsite aside the lake. I just turned 18. My friend's mom was also at the campsite. She comes up and says to me "so you are 18 now arent you??"
    I tell her yeah and think nothing of it. I mean why would I think twice about her asking my age.
    I showed up to the lake with just a blanket planning to sleep outside. She tells me I can sleep in her tent. Again I think nothing of it except its better than sleeping on wet grass.
    After the long day around 3am everyone crashes for the night after being all drunk. She goes into her tent 20 minutes before me while I talk to some people. I decide to get some sleep and go to her tent. She has the blankets all spread out to where we are sharing them. Still no big deal.
    Im laying there and she rolls over facing me. Her leg is kinda thrown ontop of mine. Still no big deal.
    Now she rolls over even closer to where my hand is right in her croch and she starts rubbing against it.
    Thats when I knew it was gonna be a fun night in the tent. Best thing is, she was my friends mom and my mom's best friend whom Ive known for my entire life.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    bermich , Bro we need to hang out!!!!!! Your funny as shit!!!

I HAVE to make sure a girl has an orgasm. I get off on it. I sometimes would rather give a girl oral sex than have sex. I don't feel I should have one if she doesn't.

Now on the other hand, what do girls want after sex? A couple of nails to put back in the coffin...

Yeah. I do agree with the girl having the orgasm. Isnt good for rep if you cant get her off. Kind of contradictory that I dont care if she has one but when it benifits me.
    Actually, if you make a girl have an orgasm you are almost certain to have sex and repeat sex another night.
    I think my other post says the same thing. Once they have an orgasm by oral, they are just CRAVING PENETRATION.
    Or if they are all done: next time stop JUST BEFORE she is about to cum. She will ask why you stopped and just tell her you are done. More than likely she will rape you right then.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    You guys are soooo funny!

I agree with that stuff about making your girl come first, hell, there's no point in sex otherwise.
    One thing that I'm not is selfish so therefore my girl has got to come first - that satisfies me and gets me going big time. More often than not, my girl will come 4 or 5 times in a night before I do.

Berm, you are one lucky SOB. Man you have had some luck with the older woman.

The gurlies reading this must be thinking this is just MALE bullshit, oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by The Base
    You guys are soooo funny!

Berm, you are one lucky SOB. Man you have had some luck with the older woman.

The gurlies reading this must be thinking this is just MALE bullshit, oh well!
    Its not that. I always seem to get real lucky when I am oblivious to it. Or if I dont even realize the girl is around. All my best times were that way. Just planning on going home by myself or go to sleep by myself and end up with one even two girls. Too weird.

Oblivious: Not knowing or caring if the girl likes you. Here is one tip on how to determine which guy the girl likes at a party, club, beach, etc.
    Ever have the problem with your friends on trying to tell which one of you the girl is interested in? You know she likes one of you but whom?

Sure, she is talking to both of you and smile at you both. Now look at her body position. Which guy does she have more of her back towards?
    This is all subconcious to her and she wont realize it either. It is common to turn more of your attention to the person you like more. This results in a slight shift of the body causing her to give more of her attention to that guy.
    If it is just you and another girl how to tell if she is being polite or actually interested. One tip is notice for physical contact. Either a lot of arm or hand touching. Not actually holding just touching breifly like after laughing from a joke and then the arm touch or whatever. You cant tell body position because the girl might be shy or defensive but subtle physical touch is also subconscious.
    I could go on forever with other scenarios.
    Anyone have any questions? Maybe we could get a thread going on that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information