Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Hoggage_54

Thread: Very Irritable

musclestack is offline Productive Member

Very Irritable

I've been very irritated for the last couple of weeks. Thoughts from something that may have happened several years ago pop up in my head, and I get really pissed off about it. Like wanting to fight kind of pissed off. I'm generally pretty laid back, but for the last couple of weeks, my temper is really hard to keep under control. I haven't lashed out at anybody or anything like that, but the constant negative thoughts make it hard to concentrate during the day. I'm in my PCT phase right now, but I'm only just now starting the second week. The irritation has been going on for about 2 weeks now, so I don't know what I should chalk this up to. Here is what my cycle consisted of:

Week 1-4: Test P @ 100 mg EOD
    Week 1-10: Test E @ 500mg/week
    Week 11-12: Test P @ 100 mg EOD
    Week 1-12: HCG @ 500 iu/week
    Week 1-12: 25 mg Aromasin ED

PCT (currently just starting second week)

Nolva 50/50/25/25/25/25
    Toremifene 120/80/40/40
    DAA 3,000 mg ED for 4 weeks

I didn't run into this problem on my last cycle of Test Prop @ 150mg EOD for 16 weeks. I got slightly irritable during my PCT, but it was nothing compared to what I'm feeling now. It's not even a low/depressed feeling; just irriatable/anger. I've been trying to think of what I changed in my regime 2 weeks ago, and the only thing I can come up with is that I stopped my Aromasin around that time in order to manipulate my strength for a powerlifting competition. Do you think that would have an effect on my mood? I'm thinking I should get bloodwork done, although I was going to wait until about 6 weeks afer PCT.

Thoughts?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    are you still seeing that girl from the other thread?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    are you still seeing that girl from the other thread?
    Yes, occasionally. Things are going ok there. There's something else going on. I know everyone has their moments/days when they're just pissed off at the world, but this has been going on for 2 weeks now. I was thinking maybe it's high estrogen??

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Yes, occasionally. Things are going ok there. There's something else going on. I know everyone has their moments/days when they're just pissed off at the world, but this has been going on for 2 weeks now. I was thinking maybe it's high estrogen??
    well it seems like you have a reason and know why you are upset. but yes I am sure high estro could make it worse. and masin is not all that effective IMO. I would rec maybe trying dex 0.25 eod and then 0.5mg eod if you think you need it, just an idea.
    of course blood work is the real way to know.

could be, maybe try to get in for some blood work.

Thanks, Horus. No, there's no reason in particular; just a general sense of irritability of epic proportions.

Does anyone else see a problem with adding back in the Aromasin until I'm done with PCT? What kind of negative effects could it have on my recovery in my PCT phase, if any?

you may want to go ask this question in multiple sections to get answers. maybe try the PCT section or the steroid section.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    you may want to go ask this question in multiple sections to get answers. maybe try the PCT section or the steroid section.
    Good point. Will do.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member

Good point. Will do.
    You don't want to crash your e2. This gets really touchy without pulling bw.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are probably just going to have to tough it out. At least you realize it so that should help keep in it check.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    This always makes me happy:

DrewZ and Honkey_Kong like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^ Yup, works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You are probably just going to have to tough it out. At least you realize it so that should help keep in it check.
    Yes, I also got pretty much the same responses in the Q&A forum. I will wait this out. It's just strange to me since I had never felt that way while ON cycle before. PCT yes, but cycle no. This all started about a week before PCT while I was still on Prop.

Thread Information