iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

Chad Nicholls.........

OK,
    this might be a stupid question, so feel free to flame my ass from here to tomorrow...

i keep reading in the mags about this dudes board, and how the pros log on and flame the hell out of each other over there (ESPECIALLY MD).

now i feel i have SOME knowledge of aas and how they work. i'm no guru by any means, and dont claim to be. but hell, i'm downright afraid to even go over there and READ.

although i wouldnt mind chatting with a few of these guys, and trying to pick their brains a little, i dont feel its worth it at this point. any feedback from some who have been there?

peace I4L

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ive been there but never to the AAS section, ive just seen titus and kamali talk shit and that gave me an immature impression of the whole board (guess ive been to long at AR ).

sd11 is offline Banned
    Best board on the net IMO!

bones93 is offline Junior Member
    Address
    ?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I went and checked it out today just to see what the buzz was all about, and I honestly don't see a huge difference between the overall knowledge on this board and on that one. On chad's board there does seem to be a more active involvement in the workout and other non-aas forums than there might be here, but that seems to be the only discernible difference at first glance.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    maybe i'll skate over and register.......

post a little and see what happens.

www.chadnicholls.com (muscle mayhem)

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    We should add a babe of the month section...Haha..Yeah right.

hybrid is offline Member
    Browsed that site. My wife thought the women's sections were good. Lots of responses from the pros on the ladies boards. Pretty cool to see some of the big names answering mundane questions and asking some of their own.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I've been reading and posted a few times, I even did an ask the pro's one, and got a response from Tom Prince and he's like I don't give cycle advice. I didn't ask for it I had asked what he thought would a good program during a cycle. The only people I've seen post that were pro's are Monica Brandt (my future ex wife!), Tom Prince, and Bob Chick. They do have some good advice over there and there are some knowledgable peeps. Not the same feeling as I have here though.

If you've been to professionalmuscle.com *I think* there are a couple pro's and just some f'n monsters! over there! Talking HUGE!

SID!

Thread Information