Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Endurance is offline Associate Member
    i appreciate all the help ya'll. I do believe that i have built it up and it is just psychological. you its funny how just some simple messges over the computer can make someone feel good about something and even if its not good you at least take the time. thank you my AR family. she asked me 15 mins ago was this a fling just another thing to check off my list and i told her that it used to be but that i had one more thing to check off....and she gave me the ? look and so i said "getting married to someone i love" and so she said "do you love me" and i said "more than anything" so she said "well when you reach that point you let me know because i am already there" WOW right geeez i am supposed to go talk to her right now......we'll see how it goes.

ebaker3 is offline Junior Member
    In my earlier years I was in a serious relationship (4 years) and I met another woman whom I had the hots for. When it was time to get in the bed and get busy all I could think about was my girl snd how wrong I was. Mr Man would not do his thing which in turn made me think even more that what I was doing was dead wrong. Finally Mr Man did his thing but I must admit it was a poor performance. I never had a problem with my Woman ever....What I'm trying to say is that maybe it's the so-called guilt complex putting a damper on your party.

PS; I finally wised up and ended up confessing....My Woman is now my Wife (9 years) and I have been faithful ever since.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, your performance, or lack thereof, is probably guilt induced. The way i see it, if you're thinking about cheating on a girl, she's not the one for you. The right woman would never make you want to look at another one again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information