Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I think I should be given the title...One Sick Mutha Fucka.

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I think I should be given the title...One Sick Mutha Fucka.

YYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!1

Kato

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry MBH I know that pic of Cycleon's private parts was educational but it had to go. I'm not going to be able to have sex for a month now. Not to mention I nearly lost my breakfast.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Money you need that picture on a T shirt.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    For some reason im not to upset i missed that pic

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    For some reason im not to upset i missed that pic
    I can send it to you if want...just PM me your addy.

I accept no responsibility for loss of orals due to vomiting.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Come on... that pic was absolutely hillarious. For roid heads you all got some weak stomachs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Come on... that pic was absolutely hillarious. For roid heads you all got some weak stomachs.
    Exactly! Bunch of girls!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I bet ya they're scared of needles too!

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I bet ya they're scared of needles too!
    LMAO!

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member

Condoms... Just the beginning:

Here is the total buzzkill for everyone.

Better wear the raincoat for oral sex also. Gals... I guess you're shit outta luck.

Case and point regarding oral sex: Should the giver have HSV1-2 and ANY open sore on their lips or mouth while giving oral sex... The receiver runs an EXTREME risk of contracting HSV themselves. This crap is sooo damn easy to get, no wonder 20% of the population has some form. Many cases are transmitted by oral sex also.

Regarding HSV, oral sex without a condom, IS UNPROTECTED SEX. Period.

Be careful out there!
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 08-24-2003 at 12:21 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    From 13 when i started actively having sex to nearing 25 years old right now in a steady relationship I've slept with probably 90 girls or more. I've never used a condom, never owned a condom, never even put on a condom trying one on lol. Only thing i ever caught is the clap and i've had numerous blood tests. Is this wise? No. But am I gonna throw on a rubber to get a blow job? Noppppppppe.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    NO WAY SHOULD ORAL BE CONSIDERED SEX!!!! gear you have now broken a sacred rule by calling it sex. My wife asked "how many girls have you had sex with?" hehe ummmmmm....... uuuu... 5 LOL. "ok include BJ's"... "HEY THATS NOT SEX!!!" cause now I dont know LOL

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    Correct. Bill Clinton says it is ot sex, so it must not be.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    If the girl doesnt make me cum then I dont consider it having sex. She does not go on my list of girls unless the she makes me cum.
    I mean, what did I get out of it if I didnt squirt a load in or on her? To me, sex is having an orgasm. (NO I DONT CARE WHAT THE GIRLS COMMENT TO HER NOT HAVING AN ORGASM IS)
    Frankly, if the girl doesnt have an orgasm then it is HER FAULT. Either she rubs her clit too much by herself evernight,
    she uses her vibrator on it too much,
    she is too tense during sex,
    she is to much of a dead lay to get into it.
    she doesnt try to have an orgasm because she is
    too immature sexually
    Seriously. If a girl wants to have an orgasm excluding the above mentioned, all she has to do is rub her clit while the guy is inside her and get into the fun of things. IF NOT.... TOO BAD FOR HER.
    Ive had PLENTY of girls whom have not even came close to making me cum.
    I forgot what my point was.

HEY CLAPPY. You dont wear a dental dam. Come on now. Its the new IN THING to do

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Sorry MBH I know that pic of Cycleon's private parts was educational but it had to go. I'm not going to be able to have sex for a month now. Not to mention I nearly lost my breakfast.
    Damn I missed it! Bermich you're funny as shit bro. Hey MBH, I'm pm'ing ya for an email copy

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Damn I missed it! Bermich you're funny as shit bro. Hey MBH, I'm pm'ing ya for an email copy
    Your sick bro!

MBH do not mail that shit to me you hear!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    your "friend", huh?

j/p
    how did you know? ....................siiiike! NO IT WAS NOT ME! I wouldn't be laughing if it was!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Two finger test.... Make her finger herself and lick it her fingers clean, if she wont dont do, then keep your head away from her crotch. Of course my methods aren't exactly flawless given my nickname....

Quote Originally Posted by bermich

Hey. Ever hear of the lemon juice test? To see if the chick has been laid recently like the past 12 hours. Put some lemon juice on your finger and put it inside her. If she screams then her pussy is raw from sex. Or she has some sorta soars inside her.

LOCKDOWN is offline Banned
    "Dude are we gunna die?"

LOL! Thats fuking classic

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Your sick bro!

MBH do not mail that shit to me you hear!
    Too late.

Pumpseeker...I just sent it to you too.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, same thing happened to my buddy. He dated this chic forever and got herpes from her. He's ruined for life. He says the pain is sooo bad when he has a breakout!!!!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    rubbing alchol and hydrogen peroxide does the same bermich. just sprinkle both down there to be sure. so if she screams or starts pussin up stay clear 8)

That has got to be a myth.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Hey. Ever hear of the lemon juice test? To see if the chick has been laid recently like the past 12 hours. Put some lemon juice on your finger and put it inside her. If she screams then her pussy is raw from sex. Or she has some sorta soars inside her.
    Nah, it's not lemon juice, it's tobasco sauce.

LMAO!!

Well lemon juice is easier to come by if you are taking her home from a club. They have those lemon slices right on the bar. Take one and put it in your pocket for later. Tobasco sauce??? If you have a bottle on hand go for it. She might wanna know why you smell like a burrito though

BDTR is offline Retired
    I wish i was still single, I'd carry around my vag testing kit. A bottle of lemon juice, hot sauce, rubber gloves. I wonder if the girl would be offended?

talon is offline Senior Member
    If the girl doesnt make me cum then I dont consider it having sex. She does not go on my list of girls unless the she makes me cum.
    I mean, what did I get out of it if I didnt squirt a load in or on her? To me, sex is having an orgasm. (NO I DONT CARE WHAT THE GIRLS COMMENT TO HER NOT HAVING AN ORGASM IS)
    Frankly, if the girl doesnt have an orgasm then it is HER FAULT. Either she rubs her clit too much by herself evernight,
    she uses her vibrator on it too much,
    she is too tense during sex,
    she is to much of a dead lay to get into it.
    she doesnt try to have an orgasm because she is
    too immature sexually
    Seriously. If a girl wants to have an orgasm excluding the above mentioned, all she has to do is rub her clit while the guy is inside her and get into the fun of things. IF NOT.... TOO BAD FOR HER.
    Ive had PLENTY of girls whom have not even came close to making me cum.
    I forgot what my point was.

AMEN...BURMICH the wise one!!!! Oh and a dental dam......

Holy shiznet....I havnt been up with this thread in a little Bermich, ya gotta tell me...Have you ever done this before and what waz the outcome? LOL

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Thats some funny shit.

I've never had a problem with any virus shit (touches wood! ie table not my dick!!)

However,

A few years ago I started seeing this older woman. All of a sudden she comes down with Thrush. No big deal I hear you say, normally not!! She went to the Docs and he prescribed some Canestan cream for it and suggest that I use the same stuff as I would inevitably have it too.
    So, I applied liberally being the dutifull guy that I am. I tell you now, that is the last time Caneston goe's anywhere near my cock!
    A couple of days later she's giving me a hand job and the pain is getting bad, real bad. I just though fuck it we've had a lot of sex recently!

The next day, I wake up and my dick is in agony, the top of the foreskin is all broken and red. Man, I was in agony! I went to the toilet and damn near collapsed as the pain was unbearable.
    For the next MONTH I had to sit down when I went for a pee and couldn't roll the foreskin back at all - in fact I couldn't even touch the foreskin.

I'm cringing at even remembering the pain but it was just sooo painfull, sitting down to go to the toilet because the pain was so bad that my legs couldn't handle it.

So thats the only thing that I have ever had - and ever want!! That was like 8 years ago now!

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    OK, a couple friends of mine railed the one guy's girlfriend last weekend, tag team style. A few days later, she came to this pool party they were having with family and all and went irrate, crying and shit saying one of them gave her herpes. She had just come from the clinic. So both of them are denying having it, saying she gave it to them and a couple days isn't long enough to see symptoms. SHe claims she was with the same guy before for 3 years and never had it until now. Both guys got tested this past week. One came back negative (but can't it show up positive later?) The other gets his results Tuesday. The dumbasses didn't even wear condoms! SO I wouldn't be surprised if they both have it now. The one guy was like, "dude, are we gonna die?"
    haha I just got back from class and was eating nasty oatmeal and had to come across this bump invested post. LOL Pump we know one of these dude were you. We all know how you aim to run the train on gritty sandpaper pussy haha.

NO. I havent actually tried the lemon juice test. If I was in the position where I thought I needed to, I dont think I would have taken the girl home or what not.
    But me and my friends have joked around about it when one of them would talk about a girl they wanted to take home. He pointed her out and we all turned away real quick with dissapointment. Since we were all standing by the bar, I took a lemon slice, wrapped it in a napkin and gave it to him. I told him what it was for and he gave me a look like he didnt know if I was joking or serious.
    I dont know if I was joking or serious either with that whore of a chick he nailed.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseyGrl
    Maybe this will teach your friends to not be little whores!? ...well I guess the girl is also a big time whore
    yeah, no shit. no offence to anyone, but imo any girl who is into being "gangbanged" is triz-ash...=P

but anyways, funny story pumpseeker...=)

-- clocky baby

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    NO WAY SHOULD ORAL BE CONSIDERED SEX!!!! gear you have now broken a sacred rule by calling it sex. My wife asked "how many girls have you had sex with?" hehe ummmmmm....... uuuu... 5 LOL. "ok include BJ's"... "HEY THATS NOT SEX!!!" cause now I dont know LOL
    bahahahahaha, you got the sacred rule all wrong...the REAL sacred rule is you ALWAYS answer "three" to the question of "how many girl's have you slept with?"

seriously, that question is such a loaded question. it can do NOTHING but cause harm in a relationship. i honestly believe that question should never be asked. and if someone has to gal to ask it...you simply make a white lie (if need be).

exceptions to the rule. when you suspect you're dating a complete slut, asking her is acceptable... but you must know yall are gunna break up either way...

-- clocky baby

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    bahahahahaha, you got the sacred rule all wrong...the REAL sacred rule is you ALWAYS answer "three" to the question of "how many girl's have you slept with?"

seriously, that question is such a loaded question. it can do NOTHING but cause harm in a relationship. i honestly believe that question should never be asked. and if someone has to gal to ask it...you simply make a white lie (if need be).

exceptions to the rule. when you suspect you're dating a complete slut, asking her is acceptable... but you must know yall are gunna break up either way...

-- clocky baby
    I read in a book that it is not a good idea to ask a potential girlfriend/ boyfriend about how many people they slept with. I know it is a good idea to know based on STDs and all. But a serious relationship can have an STD test to show you are both clean. The article says knowing how many people your partner slept wtih can cause unwanted grief.

I dont know if I ever came to an agreement or disagreement. I feel the theory behind it is relavant but when applied to curiosity it leads to arguments.
    I have not told my girlfriend how many girls I have slept with. I have not asked her how many she has. We are both clean from STDs.

What I did ask her was: Are you still in love with any of your past relationships? If any of them asked you back would you go?

There is no way I would tell her how many girls I slept with. It shouldnt matter if I am clean and the two above questions are NO.

If you are in a serious relationship and you know the girl has slept with 50 guys, you are gonna have biassed opinions about her regardless of anything. You will think she is a slut or what not. SHIT. Girls get horny too. Why should they sleep with the same guy all the time if they arent committed.

Usually if they slept with under 8 or 10 guys they tell the truth. Anything after that they will be vague about.

I think I lie to the 10th degree. For every 10 I slept with is only like 1 on my list. My friend laughed and told me to add a couple 0s to it.
    But then it comes back to: If she didnt make me cum then she doesnt go on my list.

That is just my opinion and also an article I read.
    How do you all feel about that? Think it is gay or something you think would help a relationship?

Damn Bermich I like your counting strategy...That means Ive only slept with 2 girls...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    yeah, no shit. no offence to anyone, but imo any girl who is into being "gangbanged" is triz-ash...=P

but anyways, funny story pumpseeker...=)

-- clocky baby
    CLOCK WORKS. Dont be a hypocrite. You know there is 100% potential of you gangbanging some whore and not thinking twice before doing it.

Here is the scenario: You are on vacation. Say Vegas or Atlanta city whereever you are near. You and your buddy are staying in a hotel room for the weekend. Your buddy picks up on this hot little blonde. Really cute face and nice body. She is all into your buddy and occassionally winks at you while hugging on him. You can tell she is horny and think how lucky your buddy is.
    It is 3-4 am and the casino or bar is dead. You go up to the hotel room where the blonde and your buddy are going at it. She is naked and the lights are on. She likes the fact that you are checking out her tits while your buddy is going down on her.
    She is eye fucking your crotch and you KNOW she will suck your dick if you walk over there and whip it out. Its either get a blowie from some hot ass blonde or lay in the other bed while your buddy "SMACKS ON SOME MUFF" all night. You choose answer A: Walk over with confidence and without hesitation pull your cock out and put it in her eager mouth. NOW YOU ARE GANG BANGING.
    OR: You walk in to see the hot ass blonde with on all fours with her ass up in the air giving your friend a blowie. Now you could go to sleep in the next bed and pretend nothing is happening, or you could walk over to the horny little creature with her pussy inviting a newcomer to participate. While she is blowing your friend, you slowly put it inside her because that was what she was waiting for for the last ten minutes.
    NOW YOU ARE GANGBANGING A WHORE.
    It is a situation ANYONE, even me could walk into. I guarantee you that you WILL GANGBANG THE HOT LITTLE WHORE.
    Dont think she is a whore. Im sure you would fuck TWO GIRLS if one walked in and started to participate while her friend was on you.
    GIRLS CAN MULTI TASK.

Bermich, damn straight, thats a very well articulated argument, which titavated the situation to a more pleasent reading experiance....LOL...Hell yhea I like your point...ha ha ha...Id hit it....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information