D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries

Woman still collects food stamps after winning lottery

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...201751693.html

Gotta watch the video...her response/argument is so dumb it's funny.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I saw this on the news today..... this BLOWS MY MIND......

She wins $1,000,000 and takes the lump sum..... after tax and everything she's left with $500,000. Then when she's questioned she goes "well I have no job and i've got 2 houses and bills to pay for....."

This is whats wrong with America..... her $500,000 winning should be taken from her and donated to food shelters.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I saw this on the news today..... this BLOWS MY MIND......

She wins $1,000,000 and takes the lump sum..... after tax and everything she's left with $500,000. Then when she's questioned she goes "well I have no job and i've got 2 houses and bills to pay for....."

This is whats wrong with America..... her $500,000 winning should be taken from her and donated to food shelters.

~Haz~
    Amen!!

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    WHOA!! she is just your typical asshole.

stpete is offline Banned
    Did you guys know that 37% of all lottery winners end up broke? Absolutely amazes me.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    You know what I think is hilarious is this one show I watched. This guy won a lottery and his son was buying all kinds of stupid things, saying he was going to collect them and resell it all and make a big profit, I mean he was paying top dollar for the most worthless stuff. And so teh dad bought some nice fancy sports car and drove it over a curb and scraped the crap out of the underside. It doesn't surprise me they end up broke, have no clue how to manage money.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	receipt-food-stamps-lobster-steak-closeup-crop.magnified.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	120985

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	receipt-food-stamps-lobster-steak-closeup-crop.magnified.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	120985
    Yep, gotta love when someone that doesn't work is eating better than someone that busts their ass every day all day. my brother was on food stamps and him and his wife would get all kinds of stuff that would never been seen on our grocery bill. I can't complain anymore though I eat good and spend way too much on groceries.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Did you guys know that 37% of all lottery winners end up broke? Absolutely amazes me.
    Give people with no savvy a million and course they will go broke, they dont know how to make money

Give people with savvy ten grand and they turn it into a million, they know how to make money

I.M.O its something you either have or dont have, you can learn it to an extent but you cant grow the balls to take the risks, or learn the instinct to back out

You got it or you dont

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    And this is what are tax money is used for or drugs. This is why the american hand out should end. Tired of paying almost half my income to taxes to see people not work a day and eat and be housed by me.

Vettester is offline Banned
    This is just messed up!! She's part of this fast growing population of entitlement junkies, who feel the taxpayers are on the line to take care of them, regardless of winning a lottery of not. Our Government promotes this kind of behavior, so it shouldn't be a real shock.

My mom died when I was a teen, and I was able to get Social Security benefits on her behalf until I was 18. The amount paid was around a whopping $120 per month. Anyways, I ended up getting two (2) checks beyond what they should have paid me. I received a letter to appear in person within "x" amount of days, or that they would proceed with federal charges on me. When I showed up, I can remember that they treated me like a felon, and stated I should have never cashed the checks. I remember this fat chick telling me that I'm lucky that they didn't throw me in jail before taking my payment (truth).

So, when I sit here and see this chick who just cleared a 1/2 million still taking $200 for food without any hesitation or remorse, it just burns my ass! To boot, these lawmakers are running around trying to figure out if maybe this can be stopped at some point ... Where's the same enfor***ent that scrutinized me for $240 of overpayment from Soc Sec?

dumbtoad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08
    This is just messed up!! She's part of this fast growing population of entitlement junkies, who feel the taxpayers are on the line to take care of them, regardless of winning a lottery of not. Our Government promotes this kind of behavior, so it shouldn't be a real shock.

My mom died when I was a teen, and I was able to get Social Security benefits on her behalf until I was 18. The amount paid was around a whopping $120 per month. Anyways, I ended up getting two (2) checks beyond what they should have paid me. I received a letter to appear in person within "x" amount of days, or that they would proceed with federal charges on me. When I showed up, I can remember that they treated me like a felon, and stated I should have never cashed the checks. I remember this fat chick telling me that I'm lucky that they didn't throw me in jail before taking my payment (truth).

So, when I sit here and see this chick who just cleared a 1/2 million still taking $200 for food without any hesitation or remorse, it just burns my ass! To boot, these lawmakers are running around trying to figure out if maybe this can be stopped at some point ... Where's the same enfor***ent that scrutinized me for $240 of overpayment from Soc Sec?
    Well said...ridiculousness at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Give people with no savvy a million and course they will go broke, they dont know how to make money

Give people with savvy ten grand and they turn it into a million, they know how to make money

I.M.O its something you either have or dont have, you can learn it to an extent but you cant grow the balls to take the risks, or learn the instinct to back out

You got it or you dont
    I've heard a theory that if all the money currently in circulation were to be gathered and evenly distributed per each household/ person that within X amount of time the distribution of wealth would revert back to its original holders. I tend to agree.

DanB is offline Banned
    ^^^^^

Yeah so do I 100%

They knew what they were doing in first place to get it

People like her on food stamps after winning the lotto would be a dream for some people they would take her for that 500k in a second, and she would think she got a great deal aswell haha

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    wow thats utter cr@p!

"im mean ya know its hard, I mean Im struggling" ... WTF!? struggeling? oh poor her have to struggle with moving to her NEW home bought PAID IN FULL WITH CASH ...and car.

that really p!ssed me off ....*grrrrrrrrrrrrr*

...and Im sure she is not the 1st, those law makers better earn there salary and nip this.

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    You know what I think is hilarious is this one show I watched. This guy won a lottery and his son was buying all kinds of stupid things, saying he was going to collect them and resell it all and make a big profit, I mean he was paying top dollar for the most worthless stuff. And so teh dad bought some nice fancy sports car and drove it over a curb and scraped the crap out of the underside. It doesn't surprise me they end up broke, have no clue how to manage money.
    HAHAHAHAHA. I saw this!! The kid was going to pawn shops and buying shyt as "investments." He was also keeping his investments safely locked away in a motel room.

I.M.O. if she had enough money to play the lottery in the first place then she shouldn't be receiving government assistance. What a succubus.

This makes me think of the thread where the guy went on unemployment and was going to draw unemployment for the maximum amount of time he could, all while working an under the table job. Schmuck.

Razor is offline Banned
    Only in America

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr.
    Only in America
    You said it, they need to fx the system.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    i seen this show to they won the lottery and were buying all kinds of crap and living out of a hotel room after they won all that money f-ing nuts lol

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Woman got taken off of food stamps today. Thank God. What a leech.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl
    Woman got taken off of food stamps today. Thank God. What a leech.
    thank god... that trash b*tch..

I heard an interview with her on the radio n wanted to jump through my phone n strangle her... She felt she had the right to continue receiving stamps just because she has no job n doesn't think that she should be removed just because she won a million $!..

she should be shot

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love seeing hard working, middle/lower class people hitting the lottery, not some white trash piece of sh*t who CONTINUES to milk the system.

It's gonna be interesting when she blows all the money and loses all of her possessions within 2 years, and then NEEDS the government to give her food stamps - It would be nice if the government mailed her a big "FVCK YOU" on a piece of paper
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 03-08-2012 at 03:58 PM.

I agree with bronzer. Nothing is better than when a group of blue collar people are in a lottery pool and hit the jackpot. A group of lunch ladies hit it in my mothers home state.

Thread Information