Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Wholy shit...It's impossible to even attempt to pick one guy, so fuck it I'm not going to. I would like to buy the following bro's a drink for helping me out in the past....

Here goes nothing.

Off the top of my head.......

Johnsomebody
    Dizzle
    Pheedno
    Peter North
    JohnnyB
    Alevok
    Abstrack - Got to see those eyes in person
    Swolecat
    Bask8kace
    Pumpseeker
    Bdtr
    BigN
    Rickson
    OGPackin
    Slypnot
    Pete235
    BigGreen
    Painintheazz
    Daem
    PTbyJason
    Bermich
    Partyboynyc
    Money Boss Hustla
    KeyMastur
    Nathan
    Excess
    PaPaPump
    Ron
    Billy_bathgate
    Aragorn

I'm going to be one broke S.O.B...
    Last edited by buylongterm; 09-04-2003 at 09:51 AM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    956vette - cuz he reminds me of bermich, but just not over the top yet...
    Oh HEEEELLLLLL NO ya didnt just compare me to bermich, did you????? lol

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    For all you So Cali boys in the house...Ron and I are thinking of getting one of these drink fest's on....maybe meet up somewhere convenient for everyone....let us know what you think!
    Im up by Magic Mountain but I wouldnt mind driving down to some hot ass club in San Diego.
    I had a gf who lived on the East side Rancho Penisquitos. Never got around to PB or OS

Im game.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Oh HEEEELLLLLL NO ya didnt just compare me to bermich, did you????? lol
    I know you are flattered by that comment arent you

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    , if you meet me, you get to meet the girls in my avatar plus a whole lot more!!!!!!!! : ) Hey, whats mine is yours!!!!!!!!
    Did I mention I would LOVE to meet BUYLONGTERM???
    I love that avatar. They better be wearing those thongs when we all meet. Or atleast thong panties

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Did I mention I would LOVE to meet BUYLONGTERM???
    I love that avatar. They better be wearing those thongs when we all meet. Or atleast thong panties

Bro, I can assure you those thongs will be off and these girls are ready to party...

I hope you can handle it!!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Bro, I can assure you those thongs will be off and these girls are ready to party...

I hope you can handle it!!!!
    You really know those girls? Dont lie now...

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    You really know those girls? Dont lie now...

Bro, I can email you tons of pics of these girls or girls we hang out with. it will BLOW your mind! They came with us to Lake of the Ozarks, Party Cove. The funny thing is I know a lot more girls that get a lot more crazy then these chics. Thats what a 47 ft Apache 90+ MPH will get you..(Though don't own the boat)

Ok ill take the two on the sides and bermich can have the middle girls.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Ok ill take the two on the sides and bermich can have the middle girls.
    Shit I'll take the ones not in the avatar

Bro, I can email you tons of pics of these girls or girls we hang out with. it will BLOW your mind! They came with us to Lake of the Ozarks, Party Cove. The funny thing is I know a lot more girls that get a lot more crazy then these chics. Thats what a 47 ft Apache 90+ MPH will get you..(Though don't own the boat)

Its NOT about the BOAT. Its about the people on it. My old boss and all of his friends had their bad ass boats while we had our little jet boat and eliminator. We had ALL the girls and the party was on our boats while the APACHE AND HTM boys waddled over to us leaving their boats behind

Arent you in CA LONG??
    I think I remember you saying you go to Havisu often.
    I dont know if I can handle any of those girls. I am kinda shy when it comes to meeting girls. Is that you on the far lest of that pic??

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    wouldnt mind getting on a boat.... o ya BLAM!!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Im a Member ...

Yeah, I got your member hangin'

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    my sis just moved to cali so if yall do a cali ge t together dont hold out on ole pump, im down. gosh i feel a group hug comin on...

Hehehe!! Now Bermich will want your sisters phone number

(we expect detailed pics bermich!)

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Hehehe!! Now Bermich will want your sisters phone number

(we expect detailed pics bermich!)
    Berm where are you northridge? I used to go to magic moutain, I lived in Ventura my daughter lives there still. Loved that place! F*n Viper! Loved it!

I'd go back in a minute! Hell I'd head over to SB and goto state street, if it's still kicking like it used too! We used to have a f'n Blast up there!
    PB is very fun! I dont' know if it's still there but we used to hang at Emerald City and a bunch of other bars over there....I forget the name of it, but it was a small as bar and they had Gauntlets of beer! F* YEah!

MY favorite place would be HB! Surf all day and then go party in Manhatten beach down on the board walk had some bad azzed bars! F*K YEah! Let me know I'm in! After my cycle though!

SID

HorseyGrl is offline Female Member
    Where's the love for the broettes? The only one that seems to be loved is peam!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseyGrl
    Where's the love for the broettes? The only one that seems to be loved is peam!
    All AR female members hold a special place in our heart

You have my gracious invitation for whenever your in the Houston area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If you could pick one bro on the board to hang out with...-aim-please.gif  

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Pheedno, you're such a kiss azz ain't ya?

HorseyGrl- plenty of love and respect for the ladies of AR.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Pheedno, you're such a kiss azz ain't ya?

I always speak the truth, if it happens to coincide with flattery, I cannot help the reasoning
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Berm where are you northridge? I used to go to magic moutain, I lived in Ventura my daughter lives there still. Loved that place! F*n Viper! Loved it!

I'd go back in a minute! Hell I'd head over to SB and goto state street, if it's still kicking like it used too! We used to have a f'n Blast up there!
    PB is very fun! I dont' know if it's still there but we used to hang at Emerald City and a bunch of other bars over there....I forget the name of it, but it was a small as bar and they had Gauntlets of beer! F* YEah!

MY favorite place would be HB! Surf all day and then go party in Manhatten beach down on the board walk had some bad azzed bars! F*K YEah! Let me know I'm in! After my cycle though!

SID
    I love another bro who knows Manhattan Beach is the shit...that's why I love living there....women, bars and nothing but FFUN!

For all you have not been to Magic Mountain in a while it is a total shit hole...gang bangers every where....I wouldn't feel safe with my kids there...let a lone feel comfortable there myself....they have really let it get runned down....actually, IMO I think it is run down. However, the city around Valencia is BOOMING

Hey Bermich, you played the TPC course there yet, my pops belongs there and we play often there...hot as a motherf*cker though....

Well cali boys I think we need a little function to meet up at....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think if I could get together with Sabudian and usualsuspect we could inlflict major damage in the gym. Deffinitly a good training day!

Big Texan, Doc M and all the other war heros on the board to sit around and tip back a Carlsberg, pick up some Thai girls and talk sea stories...

But a shit load of others I have talked to via PM and on the board. Like painintheazz, mmaximus25, Rickson - the guys that like to pick apart thread topics and find some answers.

But making a big list of everyone is pretty difficult...

Posted by BIG TEXAN - Today at 10:33 AM HorseyGrl- plenty of love and respect for the ladies of AR

Posted by Pheedno - Today at 10:24 AM All AR female members hold a special place in our heart

You have my gracious invitation for whenever your in the Houston area.

This is always nice to know!!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    pwerlifterjay I would like to meet also

Even better HorseyGrl, I didn't see you were from Texas, what part? Let me guess... Houston, or Austin. I swear I need to move away from this rinky-dink town.

Posted by BIG TEXAN - Today at 01:11 PM
    Even better HorseyGrl, I didn't see you were from Texas, what part? Let me guess... Houston, or Austin. I swear I need to move away from this rinky-dink town.
    Yep, you are right! Austin of course. You are in the Schilitterbaun town right?

Quote Originally Posted by HorseyGrl
    Yep, you are right! Austin of course. You are in the Schilitterbaun town right?
    Unfortanetly. God I hate this place, everyone I meet on here from Texas is either in Austin or Houston..... what's up with that?

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    well i would have to chill with pheedno, keymastur, sicilian30, and fedski. Just out of the great debt i owe them for all of their help. Then how could you leave partyboy out of anything

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Ichabodcrane's been my best AR budd -a really knowledgeable, patient guy. Solid gold and a PharmaD besides! But he's married -so I vote Buylongterm, funnest guy on the board and he's got the HOT WOMEN!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPaPumP
    my sis just moved to cali so if yall do a cali ge t together dont hold out on ole pump, im down.

Hell ya PPP when we pick a date and time your first on my list bro.

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    SID
    Damn sid I used to surf Pierpont almost daily. I love that place.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Ron, no shit! My best bro lived there! We used to just kick it over there! He moved away a couple years ago, to Paso Robles up by San Luis Obispo. I miss it bro! Big time!
    I lived a Pellican Point over by Ventura Municipal building off Telephone rd, in fact my daughter still lives there. I also lived over @ the strand! And I loved that place! WE had a bad assed pad over there!
    I MISS IT EVERY F*N DAY!
    Just brings back all the mamories ! Kickin it over at Eric Ericson's before it moved to the pier! Back when sunday was reggae night! Then we'd go over to Club Soda or Metro Bay, my buddy owned it. Fuck that was awesome.... I'm going to go cry now!

SID!

Ron, no shit! My best bro lived there! We used to just kick it over there! He moved away a couple years ago, to Paso Robles up by San Luis Obispo. I miss it bro! Big time!
    I lived a Pellican Point over by Ventura Municipal building off Telephone rd, in fact my daughter still lives there. I also lived over @ the strand! And I loved that place! WE had a bad assed pad over there!
    I MISS IT EVERY F*N DAY!
    Just brings back all the mamories ! Kickin it over at Eric Ericson's before it moved to the pier! Back when sunday was reggae night! Then we'd go over to Club Soda or Metro Bay, my buddy owned it. Fuck that was awesome.... I'm going to go cry now!

SID!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    My buddies parents had a beach house there. We used to kick it there surf during the day and get fucked up at night. Nice beach very secluded. Down the street theres that Mexican restaurant and that hamburger stand with the best burgers in the area. The locals were always cool cause we kicked it with them so much. Another buddies band used to play at the Ventura theater all the time. That place always has a crazy mosh pit. Really insane. If your ever back in Ventura let me know I'll dust the old board off and we'll hit up some surf. Although I've graduated to a long board now. Age and size has caught up to me a little.

My buddies parents had a beach house there. We used to kick it there surf during the day and get fucked up at night. Nice beach very secluded. Down the street theres that Mexican restaurant and that hamburger stand with the best burgers in the area. The locals were always cool cause we kicked it with them so much. Another buddies band used to play at the Ventura theater all the time. That place always has a crazy mosh pit. Really insane. If your ever back in Ventura let me know I'll dust the old board off and we'll hit up some surf. Although I've graduated to a long board now. Age and size has caught up to me a little.
    RON,
    That's awesome bro! Yeah I know In and Out burger is right up the street there, not far off the 101. I miss those burgers big time, my daughter was supposed to bring me 4 burgers from there this summer but her mom forgot. Miss the Theatre bro! My bud was managing it for a while, he used to own Hecks music up on the avenue, we used to kick it with all the bands that came in! Wow flash back! I try to explain to my wife how awesome it was, but she's not to keen on it cause she knows my exwiff lives back there...
    Definately, next time I go back I'll bring my stick and we'll grab some cerveza's at Eric's on the pier (there food is f'n awesome!) after a sweet session...if it wasn't for work today I was going to go down the shore (i'm F*kn nj now) it was supposed to be 7-10' today!
    And GD! I miss the mexican food!

SID

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    An AR convention would be fun, but I dont know if I would be willing to travel very far just for some convention. I think we need to turn it into an AR football game.
    I want to meet everyone of yall Motherf*ckers.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    OG, Nuke, Abstrack, Palme

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Its NOT about the BOAT. Its about the people on it. My old boss and all of his friends had their bad ass boats while we had our little jet boat and eliminator. We had ALL the girls and the party was on our boats while the APACHE AND HTM boys waddled over to us leaving their boats behind

Arent you in CA LONG??
    I think I remember you saying you go to Havisu often.
    I dont know if I can handle any of those girls. I am kinda shy when it comes to meeting girls. Is that you on the far lest of that pic??

Oh I somehow think you can handle these girls. We keep the boat in Chicago for the summer and in Miami in the winter...But I agree. It not only takes a boat, but the bro's on it. I can assure you, When we pull up, everyone runs to the boat. Not only do we attract women, but the women on our boat do as well. And trust me, they can turn a nice little virgin girl into a crazed sex addicts......

BIG R is offline Member

Thumbs up

OKOKOKOKOKOK,

On my like to meet list: Big Tex, Shredz, Mike XXL, PWRof2, Carlos_E, and Cycleon.

I've met Captainutrition......tall MOFO and cool. IT was a gear hunting weekend.

R

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Big R & Juicehoe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information