Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Butcher is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    ... and I know that B is average.... because I read women's magainzes... so there...
    Oh. Then it must be true.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    Yes........B's are average....and yes, that's exactly what i am.......totally content.....wouldn't change it even if i had the choice to...........

I'm sure that you have a wonderful body, and it's nice to hear that you are content with it. So few people are these days. B might be average. I was merely disagreeing with Paem who thinks C is big. C is not big. D or bigger is big. C is on the fuller end of average.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    b,c,d,dd, it doesn't matter what size they are as long as they look good and are in proportion with the rest of the body.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    5'5" : too short!! i can't date below 5'8".you shouldn't either. no one should

125lbs: umm if she's 6'4" this is acceptable.avg partyboy gf= 5'10-11 115-120. cut ANY girl off at 120!!especially if she's short!!

waist 26inches: my waist is 29" so....now waist is skewed!!what are her HIP measurements!!!!she could have a 26 and have hips that look like she's ready for breeding cattle!!!

32C bust: 32C= perfect. chest is secondary to face.bad face and a hot body gets no play!! great face and equally comparable body, now you might get party

Jean Size 6: let me show you my personal scale for hotness based on pant measurements.learn it, live it(see below)

pant size: 00-0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 (over 10)
    hotness body scale:10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0-00( put out to slaughter)
    damn........looks like someone has high standards
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

nah i just know what i want

damn........looks like someone has high standards
    life is too short to settle.there is nothing a woman can do for me that i can't do for myself and i feel that i am happiest when i am w/ my equal in the looks department or i stray.i think the same for women, women shouldn't settle either.they should find someone who is respectful, decent, and morally sound, but if the attraction isn't there long term i can't fault them for straying also.all the emaotional things that attract people to each other are fantastic and fulfilling, but a gratifying and healthy sex life is very important to a sucessful relationship.see?i'm not such a bad guy afterall.....

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    gotta have some meat on a woman and those measurements sound ok to me.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    Let me say something. its been my observation that all the woman who want D's are A's and the one's who have D's want A's. When me and my girl first starting dating she was 5'4" 115lbs 35D 23 34. Not lying. very curvy. Even still they were just too big. (still are).

the unfortunate truth is GRAVITY SUCKS! in time it always wins.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Any girl over 5'10 who weighs less than 120 pounds IMO is ANEREXIC and very unattractive. Im sorry, I dont like to be able to count a girls ribs on her sides when she takes her shit off. That means she has NO ASS and NO TITS. YEAH, that is attractive, a girl with no ass or tits. Just long boney arms and legs with no muscle. SURE.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SETTLE?? Fuck people are living to be 90. That is a long fucking time.
    I say date ALL of em (with in reason) and determine what you are happiest with.

Keep going for the same type of girl and you will keep getting the same sorta thing.
    Find a girl you like and just take her to a plastic surgeon and put her on a diet or plump her up.

Pant sizes fit different.

My girl fits in four different sizes. She used to fit in a size 2 but I made her gain weight. Now she has a nice ass and some muscle on her. EVERYONE says she looks SO MUCH better with more weight.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    how can 125 lbs be fat?its not like shes 3'6.... im the same hieght as this chick and outweigh her by 100 lbs. hahah that is awesome.(and im only kinda fat )
    Last edited by thetank; 09-20-2003 at 03:16 AM.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i'm 115lbs @ 5'4......wear a size 2 ........and i've been told myself "your too skinny"........."need to gain weight"....... but i couldn't even imagine my weight @ 6 feet...... .........pretty scary i would think.......probably look like a dead person.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Any girl over 5'10 who weighs less than 120 pounds IMO is ANEREXIC and very unattractive. Im sorry, I dont like to be able to count a girls ribs on her sides when she takes her shit off. That means she has NO ASS and NO TITS. YEAH, that is attractive, a girl with no ass or tits. Just long boney arms and legs with no muscle. SURE.
    I'll second this.

To each his own, I guess.

Personally, I just melt for the fitness/gymchick look. I like a little meat on the bones, as long as it is in the correct places.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm 115lbs @ 5'4......wear a size 2 ........and i've been told myself "your too skinny"

no,no,no,no....I'd say sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    damn.... come on danielle lets see it... hehe I gotta hop on and give ya shit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information