The Base is offline Associate Member

Talking Hello from Ibiza!

hey guys,

Just thought I'dm take the opportunity to drop you all a line and say hi.
    I'm working in Ibiza at the moment and losing weight like theres no tomorrow!!!!
    I've lost 14 pounds in the last week!

Hey ho.

Anyway,

I hope you are all well and that there is pleanty of ghood discusion going on. I'll be back on regular from the 6th October.

Take care all!

The Base

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Good to hear from you buddy. Take care!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    OMFG.............i wanted to go to Ibiza so bad this summer........too expensive for right now........Summer 2004.......its on tho..........partying 24/7........ ........well enjoy yourself and give us a full review when you get back........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Very good to hear from you. Tear the place up and have fun!!!!!!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I don't even know how to say "Ibiza" much less know where it's at!! Sounds cool. Someone educate me!

peace,

ttgb

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    I don't even know how to say "Ibiza" much less know where it's at!! Sounds cool. Someone educate me!
    ttgb
    It's one of the Spanish Islands south of France in the Medditeranean Sea. It's universally known as *the* party place to be in the summer. If you like house or trance music, then you would LOVE Ibiza.

The Spanish speak kinda f*cked up compared to our cali spanglish, but they pronounce it "Ibbeetha".

Hey guys and gurls,

Yep I'm back!!

Ibiza was hot, damn hot, real hot!! You guys have got to get yourselves out there! That place really is the party Island!!
    Everything from Bora Bora to Cafe del Mar. Space, Pacha, privelidge,Manumission etc etc. The music is pumping all day and night. There are beaches where the music just doesn't stop all day and night (Bora Bora!) Watch the sun set over the rocks listening to chill out at Cafe del mar.
    I was there for the Closing week when all the clubs have there closing parties. Space was the biggest of the lot with over 100000 tickets sold!
    Evissia!!

Danielle, if you are going there next year then my only advice would be stay in Ibiza Town as opposed to San Antonio. Rent a car and you are never 25minutes from the other side of the island.
    San antonio is full of clubs and bars but does have the british lout element.
    Space and Pacha are in Ibiza town, all the other clubs are on the main road between Ibiza town and San Antonio.
    If you are going with friends then rent a villa in a town Called Jesus and you will save money and have better accommodation!

Speak soon! I'M BACK!!!

The base

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I might swing over there for a little vacation in the near future. I have heard good things about it... thanks for the info!

So, Danielle, Are you making the trip to Ibiza this summer?

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Base
    hey guys,

Bastard!!! Screw some rich hotties for me!

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    right on man, your the best

hey guys,

this is a post I started from last year - I'm thinking about going out again soon as I'm not working at the moment and Ibiza is just so cool!

Danielle was going on about going over this summer so was wondering if she is coming over.

You guys should get yourselves over there - it's awesome!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I went to Ibiza in 2000 and have yet to find a place that compares as a party town.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by The Base
    Hey guys and gurls,

Yep I'm back!!

Ibiza was hot, **** hot, real hot!! You guys have got to get yourselves out there! That place really is the party Island!!
    Everything from Bora Bora to Cafe del Mar. Space, Pacha, privelidge,Manumission etc etc. The music is pumping all day and night. There are beaches where the music just doesn't stop all day and night (Bora Bora!) Watch the sun set over the rocks listening to chill out at Cafe del mar.
    I was there for the Closing week when all the clubs have there closing parties. Space was the biggest of the lot with over 100000 tickets sold!
    Evissia!!

Danielle, if you are going there next year then my only advice would be stay in Ibiza Town as opposed to San Antonio. Rent a car and you are never 25minutes from the other side of the island.
    San antonio is full of clubs and bars but does have the british lout element.
    Space and Pacha are in Ibiza town, all the other clubs are on the main road between Ibiza town and San Antonio.
    If you are going with friends then rent a villa in a town Called Jesus and you will save money and have better accommodation!

Speak soon! I'M BACK!!!

The base
    i was there 3 years ago. i stayed in Sta. Eulalia near san marco caves, awesome quiet place to retreat from all the chaos! anyway you pretty much checked out all the scenes. while your there, you should take a ferry and head to formentera, about 45 mins you can rent a motorbike and go exploring if thats your thing.

if you ever wanna get hooked up look for Bruno, he's the dj in cafe delmar! phuck man i wish i was there! if you love beef eat in a place called Argentina steak house in ibiza town the best darn steaks ive ever tried, i reckon you wont be hungry from all the rolling enjoy!

Thread Information