punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member

Its gotta be the Juice!

Another funny find. For people who cant think about anything else...Like me.

You spend all your X-mas money that was supposed to be used to buy gifts for other people on juice for yourself.

* You schedule your college courses around your eating and lifting schedules.

* Also when you are sweeping and start to feel a little burn, so you switch arms to make sure you work both sides evenly

* Instead of leaving Santa milk and cookies, you leave him some winny and T3 and tell him to get his fat ass in shape!

* I curled a chair a bunch of times before a girl came to my dorm room

* When you find small portions of blood in your testosterone stream

* When you cut holes in the back of your pants for the deca

* You "think" your to sick to work out but you go in anyway and set new personal best on the sqat or some other movement happend more than once

* When someone says to you "do you go to the taning bed during the winter" You laugh it off and say no its "natural" "JAUNDICE"

* When you're proud to have thrown up on the gym floor, but then get pissed because you probably wasted a bunch of
    carbs.

* When you get pissed at a hot chick for talking to you during a set

* Or how about you puke after a set, and get pissed off because you are on a timed routine, and you just went over the allowed time between sets.

* Instead of having a cup of pen and pencils on your desk you just have a cup on pen caps

* You want to kill your substitute spotter cuz he touched the bar.....

* This is not that funny, but.... All of my boxers have blood at both spots of my glute injections...

* When you bring, premixed protein shakes, glutamine, and multi vits, and four tuna sandwiches to work because you have to work for 8 hrs.

* When you name your dog Primo

* When you put amps and needles into your kids stockings for christmas

* When you upset you didn't puke after leg day

* Use old amps as Christmas decorations for the tree.

* or string them together for a neckless for your girl. (JUST DO NOT GIVE IT TO HER! They do not understand male humor)

* Hey It can be done, You can make a real nice glass orniment out of sus250 amps

* When buying a house the main factor is how close it is to the gym.

* When you pick the dog up from the vet and ask if the have something to help with his growth .... didn't work

* When you try and get your dad to have the vet give some EQ to his horses... didn't work

* Can't sleep at night and start doing crunches in your bed till you're tired!

* When you are sitting at dinner at your sister inlaws and she is discussing how the Dr. put her on "a drug called clomid" and you spit water out of your mouth in disbelief. (happened to me)

* When you have a blender sitting next to the filing cabinet thats full /of protien drinks and bars at your office.

* When your taking your daily injections and it takes 4 full 3cc syringes

* When you are afraid to walk to class cuase it might be over training

* When you wont have sex with girlfriend for same reason as above

* When you max out all your credit card because you bough juice and used western union then you grew so much you had to buy all new clothes

* You chew off the calluses on your palms....

* When you can either pay bills and eat or buy juice and run up the credit card even more on groceries and you always seem to do the latter.

* When you have been scammed 3 times in a row but you just keep buying

* I would add you know your hardcore, when you've hidden so much gear in your place that you can't remember where you put some of it. . .

* When it's time for a winter flu shot and you beg the doc to let you shoot it yourself in the quad.

* When you can't seem to ever get the smell of rev-b off you fingers

* When you tell the dentist to aspirate for the Novocane.

* You tried to snort Fina and Creatine To get a better pump.

* When you spend hours in front of the mirror popping zits.

* When sitting at a red light makes you want to kill someone.

* You loose a pawn on you chess bourd and substitute it with a sus amp.

* When the size of your arms becomes more important than the size of your genitals.

* ...when you piss on a tree and the next day its 3 times bigger

* When you piss in a cup and drink it thinking.."well it should not be so bad on my liver the second time through!!"

*"YOU KNOW YOUR HARDCORE WHEN"
    WHEN YOU GO OUT TO BUY FOOD AND THINK HOW MANY AMPS OF SUST YOU JUST COULD HAVE BOUGHT

* When sticking a pin full of juice in your ass is as much of a daily routine as taking a shower and brushing your teeth

* "When you take shots with the bros, it's vodka for them and winny for you."

* When you start putting the kid to bed real early because your dying to get stuck and you don't want him to see all the bottles on the kitchen table

* When you grunt while taking a shit and your liver falls out...

* You have to wear makeup to cover the yellowness under the eyes from jaundice

* George Spellwin is the best man at your wedding

* You have a bench press competition at the reception

* Get thrown out cause you had a bench press shirt on under your tux

* Your 5 year old son has a bigger set of balls than you do...

* Tax money goes to that last spring bulk cycle(and you fuckers know this one is true...heh heh heh)

* You nickname your son " E2 "

* You keep Ranger's poetry taped on the walls(I know this one is true to ya fuckers)

* You send Christmas cards to your sources, but not your in-laws

* You only answer if someone calls you by your eltiefitness board profile name

* You give your entire family profile names

* Your children get pop quizes on the effects of deca vs test...extra repsif they fail!!!

* You actually think your dick has gotten bigger when on test, but it's because your nuts have gotten to small to see....heh heh heh....small potatoes make the steak look bigger...eh!!!

* I know I'm hardcore, because I look forward to a couple of hours in the gym like I used to look forward to a piece of ass. Same kind of delicious physical anticipation.

* ...when you go to the doctor and get pissed when he tells you they found blood in your blood test.

* You know your hardcore when you get pissed and your cloths start to rip (except for your pants) and you turn green and call yourself the hulk.

* When your mom sends out to get juice you comeback with sust250, deca, and d-bol and slaps you because you forgot clomids and novas hahahahah

* "U know ur hardcore" when u tell ur mom, The Ranger is one of the funniest guys on the steriod Discussion board!!!!!hahahaha I love this place!!

* How about this one you know your hardcore when you wake up a night cuddling with a needle and your girlfriend is sleeping on the floor.

Or when your friends start calling you pinn cushion

* Or when you go to tj and your friends go check out the women and yous stand in front of the pharmcies and vet checking out gear.

* Or when you make dinner you sprink d-bol on your food for a better taste.

* Or when you give your baby son an amp of sut to suck on instead of a bottle heheheheeh

* Ok last one you know your hardcore when your at a restaurant and get pissed beacause the only juice that they served was apple, grape and cranberry.

* When you take your protein with you on dates!

* When you take a bag of groceries, a gallon of milk and 2 ziploc bags full
    of protein to work with you every morning. (people make fun of me!)

* 6 out of the 7 days in the week, u walk with a limp because of all the
    damn injections.

* ...the empty tuna can on top of your MuscleMag is filled with syringe wrappers, used needles, alcohol swabs, and empty
    vials of deca.

* When you actually give up partying/drinking because you don't want to be weaker on chest day.

* Or when you go to buy all your shirts at Kids R Us.

* When the day after squatting you feel intitled to skip the University garage and half-mile walk to class, parking instead in a
    handicapped spot.

* When walking past parked cars, you tend to look in the windows to see a reflection of yourself.

* You have a dog named "Met-Rx."

* When you schedule leg day the day after your softball league so you will be able to run by the next game.

* You skip your last class of the day so you have enough time to work out before going to work.

* When you visit chat board with all kind of messed up people, just to get some advice on how to drink winny

* When you skip the 2 morning classes just to get the 10 hours of sleep...

* When you're about to let go a huge protein fart and you ask those around you for their preference...."Egg or Tuna? Call the ball!"

* When you are in the bathroom at work flexing in the mirror and a coworker walks in and you try to play it off like you are just checking to see if your shirt is tucked in ok.

* When someone buys you a shirt that's too big you take it as a compliment.

* When you can't afford to pay bills or rent, but somehow manage to fork over $1000/month on food, supplements, and gear.

* When you dont want to cut the grass cuz its too much cardio or..when your are having problems wiping your ass cuz your lats are too fuckin' big

* When you constantly write down cycles for your dog, cause you want him to look more like you. (I've done this so many times)

* When you dont want to cut the grass cuz its too much cardio

* You where t-shirts in the winter and sweaters or long sleeves in the summer (to keep your tan even)

* You buy your grandma wrist straps for Christmas.

*You reach down to tie your shoes but can't because your humongous Quads are in the way

* When you'll make your girlfriend wait 3 months to see you because you're not in the shape you want to be in. how about....u know ur a BB when you go to see the doc and he wants to give
    u a shot and u tell him to shoot in the right delt cuz thats next in rotation

* When you take it up the ass to buy gear...

* When you date fat bitches cause they will feed you
    more

* When someone asks what day is it and you answer with a bodypart

* When your daughter is named Arnold.

*You have little yelow post its around your screen in work, with this written on them:
    400 6 500
    400 6 500
    400 6 500
    400 6 500
    400 8 500
    400 8 500
    300 6 500
    300 6 500

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    This thread was priceless. Good one man.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    "Instead of leaving Santa milk and cookies, you leave him some winny and T3 and tell him to get his fat ass in shape! "

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    "* When walking past parked cars, you tend to look in the windows to see a reflection of yourself. "

Dammit I do that ALL the time. I cant walk by any kind of surface that reflects light without striking some kind of pose, tensing my forearm or something similar lol. Its sic but I guess we all do it ??

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    these are so true bro

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i always compare things to how much juice i could buy...last week we got new couches and i turned to princess and said "do you know how much tren i could have got with that $$$"..LOL

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    thats brilliant. excellent post!

decadbal is offline Banned
    great post, i turned down a job about 4 months back making about 8gs more a year bc they test for everything..lol

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    hilarious. i have the same problem johan. i always make some sort of pose when i pass by a mirror or car window.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

lol thats a good one..

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Lol

Great Post!!!!

bigordie is offline Member
    good post bro, that must of taken some time, but def great post

*Also when you are sweeping and start to feel a little burn, so you switch arms to make sure you work both sides evenly

*You chew off the calluses on your palms....

Hilarious post

lmao...an old bump

Great thread

PiecinItUp is offline Member

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    * When you're about to let go a huge protein fart and you ask those around you for their preference...."Egg or Tuna? Call the ball!"
    What is it with protein and gas? Do those Beano tabs really work? I'm seriously thinking about buying some. I don't have a girlfriend as so long as I'm taking the protein supps, I never will.
    * Also when you are sweeping and start to feel a little burn, so you switch arms to make sure you work both sides evenly
    I do that all the time. Except I have to mop the bay I work in. It's sixty feet long and 14 feet wide. I do half with my right hand on top and half with my left hand at the top.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    great thread. must have worked on it for awhile.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    * You schedule your college courses around your eating and lifting schedules.

* When you bring, premixed protein shakes, glutamine, and multi vits, and four tuna sandwiches to work because you have to work for 8 hrs.

* When you take your protein with you on dates!

* When you actually give up partying/drinking because you don't want to be weaker on chest day.

These are all funny cuz they all happen to me. Especially the last one. My band is playing at this sweet ass bar next week... but i'm not drinking a drop because theres a bench competition the next day!!!

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    everyone has to agree with the hand switching. as bodybuilders we learn the importance of symmetry.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Nice post.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Old Bump!!

hahah I Finally got bumped!!!! thanks narkissos!!!!! your a pimp!

mfenske is offline Member

* When buying a house the main factor is how close it is to the gym.

* I know I'm hardcore, because I look forward to a couple of hours in the gym like I used to look forward to a piece of ass. Same kind of delicious physical anticipation.

* When you take a bag of groceries, a gallon of milk and 2 ziploc bags full
    of protein to work with you every morning. (people make fun of me!)

* When walking past parked cars, you tend to look in the windows to see a reflection of yourself.

* When you are in the bathroom at work flexing in the mirror and a coworker walks in and you try to play it off like you are just checking to see if your shirt is tucked in ok.

I am guilty of all of the above. Darn proud of it though. Mark

90redlx is offline Junior Member
    Great Post!!!

awesome post, I have been guilty of a lot of these myself.

Bump
    Alex

Thread Information