Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore

Anyone familiar with Law?

Well had me this incident yesterday when some guy saw me coming down his street while he was moving his car into his driveway. He then stops in the street and I nearly hit him. I'm like "OK WTF MOVE YOUR FUCKING CAR". So the guy is cussing at me and telling me to slow down etc. I get out of my car and I'm like "Are you the fucking cops? No! So you can't telll me to do shit."

He gets outta his car moves around like he's fucking Mike Tyson (Fighting stance). I just laugh to myself because this guy is like 40 years old. I walk up to him like what are you gonna do? The guy grabs my arms and like shoves/hug's me or some queer shit like that. I'm like alllllllrighttttt. His neighbor runs up screaming at me to piss off and get the fuck outta here. Right then and there I'm pissed.

So the neighbor snatches up a lead pipe and tells me to piss off and threatens to fuck up my car (2001 Galant, mod'd up nicely). This guy has no fucking buisness being in this little altercation and my friend gets outta the car like "Yo drop the fucking thing man". The guy starts playing looney and shit and saying he's a essex county cop (Which is bullshit). I'm like "Ya big fucking deal my father was one at one time."

So this neighbors wife gets in my face and shit and I tell them to fuck off. She tells me to watch my mouth and I basically laugh and call her a "Old fat bitch and to get the fuck outta my face before I fuck her and her husband up"

The guy who I was originally fighting (Aruging with)...isn't even doing anything he's just stand there. All calmed down and shit. So the neighbor approaches my car like he's gonna swing at it. I grab my baton out of my door and shoot that fucker out. By now since it's rush hour on a semi-main street lots of witnesses. I said fuck this getting ready to get back in my car, the lady slams the door on my friend getting in my car. I spit in her face and tell her never to touch my car or your fucking done.

I drive off, call the cops and come back to the scene 5 minutes later. They said they won't press charges if I won't. I won't I say. But when we were alone with the two cops (Indidually). I got the female black cop while the 4 people got the male white cop. They decide they will press charges.

Now I work nights and don't have time to fuck around in court. Two things I can do say fuck this shit and just forget it.

Or.....press assault charges on the guy who grabbed me (Which glad I just got out of the gym 20 minutes prior or he woulda had his face on the pavement), and just regular battery on the guy who threatened to hit me with the pipe (Waving it like Mark McGwire) when I posed NO THREAT to him, or his wife.

Put it like this people, SOME PEOPLE NEED TO MIND THEIR OWN FUCKING BUISNESS. What'cha think I should do. I ain't got time for this Mickey Mouse bullshit cuz I work nights and sleep during the day.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Hey man you know my answer.... give him a little home visit with a mask on and all. Make sure you slap up the misses alittle bit to.

Oh yea, I'M NOT ON FINA! I just wanted to go to the movies instead of being disturbed by random people who think they can be Joe Renta Cop.

If your not the police, don't tell people how to do and life their lives.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Big Greens takeing law right now so he might e able to help ya

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Hey man you know my answer.... give him a little home visit with a mask on and all. Make sure you slap up the misses alittle bit to.
    Actually if this does go to court, I plan on making a tip by their house in a couple of weeks with my paintball gun and about 30 frozen paintballs. I have nothing right now against the guy who got in my way, it's the neighbors who decided to introduce themselves where they didn't clearly belong.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Actually if this does go to court, I plan on making a tip by their house in a couple of weeks with my paintball gun and about 30 frozen paintballs. I have nothing right now against the guy who got in my way, it's the neighbors who decided to introduce themselves where they didn't clearly belong.
    Do they have a tree in the front yard? Its always fun to chainsaw that fucker into someones roof.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Do they have a tree in the front yard? Its always fun to chainsaw that fucker into someones roof.
    Hahahaha

I wish I could but the whole thing about being there when the police arrive. Not really my idea of fun, spending the weekend in lockup.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    If you press charges against them, odds are likely the whole thing will go away when the detective (or DA's office) gets involved. If you don't press charges though, they might stay stupid and keep pressing forward.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    I spit in her face and tell her never to touch my car or your fucking done.

Classic

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Classic
    Sorry, I put enough time and work into my car, to have some greasy broad try and fuck up my car.

The only reason why I didn't go at any 4 of them, is because with my luck I'd like "Fresh Fish" like in Half-Baked. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    If you press charges against them, odds are likely the whole thing will go away when the detective (or DA's office) gets involved. If you don't press charges though, they might stay stupid and keep pressing forward.
    Yea because this whole thing was lame. Now if they just screamed at me when I was going by to slow down. I woulda ignored them and kept going. But it's kinda difficult to dodge a Ford Explorer when oncoming traffic is coming and he's sitting in the lane I'm in.

If I do press charges it's gonna be dumb and they probably will look at it to get dismissed on all sides.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Just use a lil friendly persuasion like big ol said..............cuz if this thing goes to court..........your gonna wish you had

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    You should've just kept your mouth shut man.... shit like this isn't worth the trouble it can get you into. Those guys aren't worth it, the old hag isn't worth it... why bother?

You couldn't keep your temper in check and got out of your car, making the situation worse. You press charges, it'll be more trouble than it's worth, trust me. I've been in and out of courtrooms so many times I never want to go back.

In the end it's a shitload of trouble for nothing. That's why I try my best to avoid situations like that, period.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    On what count could he press charges ???

If he does attempt to press charges, tell him you will get your lawyer and press charges on counts of attempted assault on him and Big Mac.

By the way, this was too damn funny to read. I could see it in my head - Scott Steiner in the middle of the street arguin with some old man.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should have hit him in the heart as hard as you could.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    which reminds me - never try and run a red light if you're around me. i purposely try to hit someone if they run a red light. i'll take a new car and sue for a fucked up fake neck injury. hell, you ran a red light.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    which reminds me - never try and run a red light if you're around me. i purposely try to hit someone if they run a red light. i'll take a new car and sue for a fucked up fake neck injury. hell, you ran a red light.
    I saw a guy on a chopper try to run a red. Lets just say the mini van turning left won. It was gross!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm 99% sure that spitting on someone is considered assault.. hopefully they don't know that.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i'm 99% sure that spitting on someone is considered assault.. hopefully they don't know that.
    Correct.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    or hopefully you missed

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    how you gonna prove it ?? no evidence.

witnesses ?? what, you're gonna believe them ? they're just taking his side because they don't like me either - that's what i'd say.

Spitting on someone is assault. This is a waste of time but I COULDN'T AVOID IT POLKSTA. THE MOTHERFUCKER HAD HIS CAR ON MY SIDE OF THE ROAD AND WOULDN'T MOVE. He was 3/4's out of the driveway and oncoming traffic the other way. He refused to move. He put ME into that compromising position. I just wanted to keep going and get the fuck outta there.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    You should have just smiled and went on your way. If these people need to be dealt with(I don't think they really did anything) you should show up at another time and place and take care of business a la Tony Soprano, but never in the heat of the moment. You reacted to emotion, got pissed and now it could be a hassle for you. Better to sit back, detach yourself from the issue and plan out something later. You are likely to make better decisions this way...even if you decide on payback.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Calipso... situations like this are tricky, I know... I've been there many times and said/did some things in the spur of the moment that I regreted later. chicamahomico said it best... detach yourself and plan something out for later if they deserve it.

Next time keep your cool, smile, wait for the guy to move his truck... then come back with a paintball gun at night and give his truck/house a fresh coat...

Kato is offline Member
    Why I Am Not Suprised At Your Predicament?

Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    Why I Am Not Suprised At Your Predicament?
    See as this is a somewhat serious situation I'd apperciate if you refrained from posting in this thread.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    this is a somewhat serious situation
    Have you been charged? If so, ask around and find the best criminal defence lawyer who will take your case, say absolutely NOTHING more to anyone, including friends, family, girlfriend etc, etc. As soon as a matter is before the court you don't say a thing regarding it to anyone but your lawyer, talking to people will NEVER help you in any way. Remeber that you are an innocent person, who's been wrongly accused of a committing a crime....never lose sight of this fact...even if it's on video.

Clean up your act, get it together, go to work early every day, smile, be nice to neighbors, help old ladies accross the street, start volunteering at the easiest volunteer job you can hook up, and always be shaven and reasonably well dressed when you leave the house. Oh yeah, it would be best if you did all of these things even if the cops haven't talked to you since the 'incident'. Good luck, I hope it works out ok for ya.

Contender is offline Junior Member
    Bro..... spitting on someone is considered battery(battery being defined as : a touching or contact on someone against their will)... (assault being defined as : a word or act against someone whereas the person receiving the word or act feels a fear that the person presenting the word or act can carry out the threat) at least thats what the law states in Fla. im not sure about MA where you are, assault and battery may be defined differently up north as compared to down south, remember this..... if they did press charges on you you would have been interviewed that night/day by the badges on scene, and a follow up from an investigator(not sure when) did any of this happen bro? what are the charges against you? did they read you your Miranda warning?sounds like more of a cluster fuck than anything else......hope some of this helps bro,like i said im in Fla and its different here im sure, but basically all the same when it comes to assault/battery.......good luck.......Cntndr

hybrid is offline Member
    I would think that if you have grounds to press charges, you should. Otherwise you're going to be on the defensive and end up in court for sure. If you press charges and have witnesses to the event, most probably the whole thing will be dropped. Especially if you make it known that you'll drop the charges if they do as well.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    you can get him with assualt with a deadly weapon ( they guy who picked up the pipe) and you can get assualt and battery on the nam who touched you the fact that the man pict up a pipe and walked to you is huge. man i never new i would be using my law school skills here. any other questions drop me a pm

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    you can get him with assualt with a deadly weapon ( they guy who picked up the pipe) and you can get assualt and battery on the nam who touched you the fact that the man pict up a pipe and walked to you is huge. man i never new i would be using my law school skills here. any other questions drop me a pm
    That sounds pretty good. That would get them to drop their charges REAL fast.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Have you been charged? If so, ask around and find the best criminal defence lawyer who will take your case, say absolutely NOTHING more to anyone, including friends, family, girlfriend etc, etc. As soon as a matter is before the court you don't say a thing regarding it to anyone but your lawyer, talking to people will NEVER help you in any way. Remeber that you are an innocent person, who's been wrongly accused of a committing a crime....never lose sight of this fact...even if it's on video.

Clean up your act, get it together, go to work early every day, smile, be nice to neighbors, help old ladies accross the street, start volunteering at the easiest volunteer job you can hook up, and always be shaven and reasonably well dressed when you leave the house. Oh yeah, it would be best if you did all of these things even if the cops haven't talked to you since the 'incident'. Good luck, I hope it works out ok for ya.
    The shame of all this is,in this country your guilty til proven innocent. DB

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i forgot to add ...if you can press charges these will go to criminal procedings where probation or jail time will be handed out. if i were you i would sue in civil court. these are torts that were commited against you. you only committed one tort battery tords the woman you spit on. sounds stupid but it can be a battery but if proven the damages will be little. Torts are where the money is... all you get if you win is monetary damages. if you get a good lawyeryou might be able to weezle some money out of them. You could even scare them to settle with you and say you lawyer has a good case and it would be wise for them to settle. i would really go after the fuc who picked up the pipe. hope this helps

Thread Information