freeweights495 is offline Junior Member

i think this is a good argument... "who has more bodyfat"

ok i have always believed that if you take a guy that is 6' tall and weighs say 200 pounds and a guy who is 6' tall and weighs 300 pounds and they both have 15% bodyfat that the 200 pound guy will look leaner. and this is why: i know the 300 pound guy has more muscle and probably a bigger frame but he also will have more weight in bodyfat. the 200 pound guy has 30 pounds of fat and the 300 pound guy has 45 pounds of fat. so i believe regardless that the guy has more muscle and a bigger frame the 200 pound guy will look leaner. i am not implying that the 200 pound guy has a better body because everyone has a different opinion when it comes to size. i just believe he would appear leaner. let me know if you guys agree or disagree cuz i would like to know if im wrong. peace.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by freeweights495
    ok i have always believed that if you take a guy that is 6' tall and weighs say 200 pounds and a guy who is 6' tall and weighs 300 pounds and they both have 15% bodyfat that the 200 pound guy will look leaner. and this is why: i know the 300 pound guy has more muscle and probably a bigger frame but he also will have more weight in bodyfat. the 200 pound guy has 30 pounds of fat and the 300 pound guy has 45 pounds of fat. so i believe regardless that the guy has more muscle and a bigger frame the 200 pound guy will look leaner. i am not implying that the 200 pound guy has a better body because everyone has a different opinion when it comes to size. i just believe he would appear leaner. let me know if you guys agree or disagree cuz i would like to know if im wrong. peace.
    I think its the other way around. The more muscle you have the more bf you can have without looking fat. Even arnold himself says so in his book

Thread Information