Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    skinnyhb is offline Member
    you guys make me want to never leave my house again.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    None of this compares to the guys who went to vietnam. I cant even imagine half the shit they went through. Hamburger hill, Saving private ryan, all those movies kinda show the fucked up things that can be done to a human body.
    Like I said. All the faces of death films make you realize that there is a whole other world out there that people live and dont even think twice about it.
    They will stomp your head in til your brain splatters on the bottom of their boots. They will cut you up with machetties on public streets because you got lost in compton at night.
    They will pull you out of your car, beat the shit out of you, strip you down, tie a chain around one of your ankles, drag you down the street a little bit.
    Then they will tie you up to a tree while you watch them rape and gang bang your girlfriend to death as you hear and watch every second of it. After that, they finish beating the living life out of you, thinking you are dead they walk back to their party.
    Waking by the sprinklers from the lawn of the tree you are chained to, you see the aftermath of last nights horror through one of your almost swolen shut eyes.
    If you had enough strength to live through this would you, or do you give up and die chained naked to a tree with your dead girlfriend in front of you.????

skinnyhb is offline Member
    ummm.... where in hell did you come up with that?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyhb
    ummm.... where in hell did you come up with that?
    Yes, please share bermich, I would also like to know where that came from

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd live.

Revenge is the most powerful motivation i have.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I could go on forever about the shit Ive seen in there, and that isnt even prision. Most of the stories are from minimum security facilities. Chief of police Gates got SO PISSED OFF about all the shankings and deaths during that brief time that he paid us a personal visit.

I also saw a guy get his arm chopped off by an inmate, a guys teeth get shattered on a sink, a guy get stomped to death by 5 white guys, a guy get his head rammed through the jail bars. He lost his ears needless to say his life too.
    Police dogs chew up an inmate, cant remember what he lost but he lost some body part from it.
    They actually got a gun past securty and on to the facility. That was kinda scary knowing some fool had a gun.
    So much more. All this in 4 months.... Food was good though.
    Dam Ber! All that in 4 months?
    What jail were u in if you don't mind me asking? Cuz that sounds like the worst jail in the country! ??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information