Well, an interesting Saturday night!

Never been to a monster truck show before, but I decided to take my son to one last night... fun fun fun!!!

The kid loved it and shieeet so did I!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well, an interesting Saturday night!-max-d_high-r.jpg  

Grave Digger didn't do squat though Killed his motor in his first race and then flipped over right off the bat in freestyle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well, an interesting Saturday night!-shame.jpg  

I didn't know those things were that popular though... Olympic Stadium in Montreal was packed solid!

Definetly a fun night for the kid and I Can't wait for them to come back next year!

Red

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You should come top the south for one Red...............hell there are trucks in the parking lot that should be out on the track and they sell out every time. Who'd a thunk it..........

nj123 is offline Member
    big trucks are the shit

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    If you liked the monster trucks, check out a tractor pull. Bring some earplugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    If you liked the monster trucks, check out a tractor pull. Bring some earplugs.
    Damm I only wish! Never heard of a pull here in Montreal. But in the end the kid REALLY loved the show.

Monster Trucks was pretty loud, Olympic Stadium is enclosed and I was sitting pretty close

Sound pressure from the Monster trucks actually ripped the kevlar roof open 5-6 years ago at the Stadium! Caused a massive tear!

Red

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Those shows are really cool to go to. I agree though, the tractor pulls are badass.

Thread Information