Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rambo is offline The Lord God
    No problem, mark, I just have a short fuse Don't worry, sarcasm is hard to read in text, that's just why we have emoticons and dancing nanas.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    Wow dude! I guess your reply kinda floored me. I wasn't trying to single you or anyone else out. I thought it was funny. Guess I should have added a smiley. How do I change my thread handle? If you mean the part where I put my name I just do that so everyone knows who I am. I've got nothing to hide so I did everyone the courtesy of using my name. Again, not meant to flame or annoy just adding my own brand of humor.
    Rambo isnt usually like this ...hes just mad cuz I didnt give him any last night

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Rambo isnt usually like this ...hes just mad cuz I didnt give him any last night
    Yeah, I'm going to start callin you Mr. Freeze, cause you're so damn frigid in bed.

mfenske is offline Member
    Posted by rambo - Today at 08:17 PM
    No problem, mark, I just have a short fuse Don't worry, sarcasm is hard to read in text, that's just why we have emoticons and dancing nanas.
    I suppose so. I am still sorta new to the emoticons. In fact, it was only yesterday (no really!) that I used my first smiley. Now I should probably get back to work. Have a good night everyone. Mark

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Yeah, I'm going to start callin you Mr. Freeze, cause you're so damn frigid in bed.
    I told ya I give like I get........and quit changing your avatar...its making me dizzy

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    I suppose so. I am still sorta new to the emoticons. In fact, it was only yesterday (no really!) that I used my first smiley. Now I should probably get back to work. Have a good night everyone. Mark
    Your becoming a banana addict.........before long u will be posting in the lounge everyday

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I told ya I give like I get........and quit changing your avatar...its making me dizzy
    no shit rambo! stick to one...although i think you like changing it up and putting things up just to cause a stir...like now, how the few people that saw the last av are talking about how f-ng large you are...

something tells me you're enjoying it

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    hehe whats wrong with postin in the lounge every day???

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=ramboFurthermore, we already have a thread like this on this board, so it's not as if we are losing something here. .[/QUOTE]

Ok, now I am offended. I am the one who started this thread and I am very proud of it. You dont have to come on here and say something this heartless about someones elses thread.

You might be a bodybuilder if you cry about someone making fun of your thread because your pct is making you very emotional.

roch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    When you pull the needle out of your ass, you push the plunger down and think about licking the very last drop of gear so none is wasted..

(come on now, I'm not the only one)

yeah I'm with you on this one. always have that urge...

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Bump!

Come on guys add to this.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    You might be a body builder if
    ---When chritmas is around the courner u spend all the money u have for other peoples presents on your cycle, and you make every ones presents out of card bord boxes and you paint them like a 2 year old.
    --When you get your chirstmas presents if they are returnable you return them and add that to any cash you have and spend even more money on your cycle.

cb25 is offline Banned
    You might be if...

...your friends/family buy you gift certs to GNC

...you bring protein rich cookies to a pot-luck holiday dinner...then eat all of it yourself

...you can't wait for winter vacation so you can go back home and visit family...but more importantly, go back to your old gym for 2-a-days...

...you skip class/work etc just to make sure you hit the gym today.

...you carry protein around like an asthmatic carries an inhaler.

...you are never without at least one gallon of water (i get shit for this all the time)

...your favorite bodybuilder: Arnold
    ...your favorite politician: Arnold
    ...your favorite actor: Arnold

...you like carrying things around...just to keep your traps perpetually pumped...

...you continually respond to threads like this

...you wish you had a to express your feelings in real life

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    cb 25 said exactly what I was thinking. I have nutrition and exercise this semester and I knew everything on steroid day. haha, made everyone wonder I think.

roch is offline Member
    if you see a big fucker and think to yourself, I could get bigger than that if I had his frame.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    if you are eating at godfather's pizza with your wife at 8:30-9:00, and you eat 4 pieces and 10 breadsticks, and while you are waiting for your wife to get done, you look at the clock and think about your 10:00 egg sandwich (maybe i am just a fat worthless fuck).

CBR9Seadoo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    lol @ the science project Jugg!! I'm going to have to remember that

...you get excited in your physiology class because they're discussing the HTPA and the production of steroid hormones (this morning was GREAT!!)
    I here ya there. Last week... we started on HGH in Anatomy & Physiology. The prof straight out asked if I was on it. I mean come on.. just cause I was sitting in the back of the class with a big ass grin on my face doesn't mean anything.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CBR9Seadoo
    I here ya there. Last week... we started on HGH in Anatomy & Physiology. The prof straight out asked if I was on it. I mean come on.. just cause I was sitting in the back of the class with a big ass grin on my face doesn't mean anything.
    yea, my friends all wonder why i know so much about these types of things and yea...i get a little too excited learning about some of this stuff...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Although have have trouble with simple addition, you can still look and a bar with any given amount of plates on it and know exactly how much weight it is.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    You might be a bodybuilder if you are willing to WAIT for juice until you are 20 or older, in order to have the best effects for your body. (me) .

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You might be a BB if;

When a co-worker says let me borrow a pen, you give him/her a syringe.

Before you get your tax return you start calculating how much gear you can get with it.

Western Union conciders you a Premium Customer because you helped drive their profits through the roof.

Instead of taking a Playboy into the bathroom you opt for an old copy of M&F or Flex.

You walk in the gym and a skinny guy talking to the trainer says "I want to look like him" and points at you.

Instead of a lunch bag you bring a cooler..........two of them................each day!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    You might be a BB if;

When a co-worker says let me borrow a pen, you give him/her a syringe.

Before you get your tax return you start calculating how much gear you can get with it.

Western Union conciders you a Premium Customer because you helped drive their profits through the roof.

Instead of taking a Playboy into the bathroom you opt for an old copy of M&F or Flex.

You walk in the gym and a skinny guy talking to the trainer says "I want to look like him" and points at you.

Instead of a lunch bag you bring a cooler..........two of them................each day!

Dang...did you come up with those?? Those are awesome. Especially the one about Flex and the cooler!

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    [Ok, now I am offended. I am the one who started this thread and I am very proud of it. You dont have to come on here and say something this heartless about someones elses thread.

You might be a bodybuilder if you cry about someone making fun of your thread because your pct is making you very emotional.
    This is classic!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information