Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Star Trek

  1. #1
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103

    Star Trek

    Any fans here, or am I the only one?
    Wonder what Data would look like all 'roided out . . .

  2. #2
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    he would be a beast.. shit benchin enterprises and shit...

    hey ever see those weights on star trek.. little buttons that you can digatlly push the weight in?? those are cool!!

  3. #3
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    I like Star Trek. I just installed Star Trek Elite Force II. It's a sweet game. I have it for OS X if anyone wants it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    I want to see Ltn Uhura all juiced up in her go-go boots

    Red

  5. #5
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    I watch the new trek sometimes. Never got into that voyager one. Its still kinda lame but I get caught watching it cuz of that hot ass vulcan chick. She is a blonde surfer off the set.

  6. #6
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I watch the new trek sometimes. Never got into that voyager one. Its still kinda lame but I get caught watching it cuz of that hot ass vulcan chick. She is a blonde surfer off the set.
    You never watched Voyager? I thought seven of nine was HOT! Come on, you could see her tits from a back shot.

  7. #7
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    LOL. I forgot about her. She is hot also.
    Thing that sux about trek is, they never have enough hot girls on the ship.
    Kirk only had that ONE hot blonde in that SHORT ASS red mini skirt. She appeared very seldom. You know Kirk tagged that ass the second she got on board. Where the fuck was she gonna go except maybe out the air lock door.

  8. #8
    Nailer's Avatar
    Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    10110101
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Any fans here, or am I the only one?
    Wonder what Data would look like all 'roided out . . .
    hate it.. or maybe its because I never gave it a chance

  9. #9
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    I love star trek next generation and I love the old sg movies. I hate deep space 9 and voyager is decent but not so good. Havent seen much of enterprise yet.
    I hate it that they killed of data in the newest star trek movie that fucking sux!!

  10. #10
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    You never watched Voyager? I thought seven of nine was HOT! Come on, you could see her tits from a back shot.
    ===============

    Yah, even I think 7 of 9 was pretty hot for a wench . . .
    Couldn't imagine getting it on with her, though, 'cause she might grab my neck and one of those Borg tentacles would come out and go into my head, and I'd be turned into a damn Borg. Not the way I'd want to spend my retirement.


    I've been waiting for a Voyager feature film. I thought the whole cast was pretty good, almost as good as the series with Picard and Data & etc. But I s'pose it ain't gonna happen . . .

  11. #11
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    I never really gave star trek a chance. I am a big fan of all the star wars movies though. Maybe I should check out a couple episodes.

  12. #12
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    ===============

    Yah, even I think 7 of 9 was pretty hot for a wench . . .
    Couldn't imagine getting it on with her, though, 'cause she might grab my neck and one of those Borg tentacles would come out and go into my head, and I'd be turned into a damn Borg. Not the way I'd want to spend my retirement.


    I've been waiting for a Voyager feature film. I thought the whole cast was pretty good, almost as good as the series with Picard and Data & etc. But I s'pose it ain't gonna happen . . .
    I a movie could happen. I always thought seven of nine should hook up with Data. They could have little borg/human/hybrid/cyborg babies.

  13. #13
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Thing about star trek is: If you havent watched any, it is hard to get into if at all. I dont know anyone who just started watching it and liked it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •