Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    popa's Avatar
    popa is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    I KEEP IT ON MY KITCHEN T
    Posts
    1,232

    anyone here got a dream book?

    I keep on dream'in about a rat with a white stripe down its back, I wanna know what it means cause I usaully never remember details like that.

  2. #2
    Nailer's Avatar
    Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    10110101
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by popa
    I keep on dream'in about a rat with a white stripe down its back, I wanna know what it means cause I usaully never remember details like that.
    My aunt has "10000 dreams". names 10000 things that symbolize or represent feelings/future. Ill look up what a rat symbolizes tommorow.

  3. #3
    popa's Avatar
    popa is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    I KEEP IT ON MY KITCHEN T
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    My aunt has "10000 dreams". names 10000 things that symbolize or represent feelings/future. Ill look up what a rat symbolizes tommorow.
    thx bro

  4. #4
    redrock is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    598
    Rat

    A rat, or rats, in your dream points up the fact that someone is very jealous of you and/or your accomplishments and will work against you in any way possible, it is a dream of warning to be on the alert for enemy attack, (the backbiting kind). If you see a white rat it means the same but you will have help from unknown forces. To hear rats running, or gnawing in the walls, shows that you have been wasting your time and should move on to greener pastures.

    Couldn't find anything on the white stripe.

  5. #5
    Nailer's Avatar
    Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    10110101
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    Rat

    A rat, or rats, in your dream points up the fact that someone is very jealous of you and/or your accomplishments and will work against you in any way possible, it is a dream of warning to be on the alert for enemy attack, (the backbiting kind). If you see a white rat it means the same but you will have help from unknown forces. To hear rats running, or gnawing in the walls, shows that you have been wasting your time and should move on to greener pastures.

    Couldn't find anything on the white stripe.
    yea something probably along those lines. Its weird but I see why the rat would symbolize that for some reason..

  6. #6
    popa's Avatar
    popa is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    I KEEP IT ON MY KITCHEN T
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    Rat

    A rat, or rats, in your dream points up the fact that someone is very jealous of you and/or your accomplishments and will work against you in any way possible, it is a dream of warning to be on the alert for enemy attack, (the backbiting kind). If you see a white rat it means the same but you will have help from unknown forces. To hear rats running, or gnawing in the walls, shows that you have been wasting your time and should move on to greener pastures.

    Couldn't find anything on the white stripe.
    damm jealous people, don't hate the "PLAYA"
    thx bro

  7. #7
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    whats it mean when your dreaming of a big dude with a black head and yellow dots for eyes and mouth?? hehe bdtr is haunting my dreams!!!!

  8. #8
    popa's Avatar
    popa is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    I KEEP IT ON MY KITCHEN T
    Posts
    1,232
    what about a dead family member

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •