Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Yeah that is funny........I have seen a pic of his wife and just seeing her throw him around in the comp room and ruffin him up over his avatar makes me laugh very hard.
    thats the funniest mental image seeing big's wife whipping his ass.....you know she probaly weighs like a buck 20........

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    thats the funniest mental image seeing big's wife whipping his ass.....you know she probaly weighs like a buck 20........
    Hey she might have took the comp away for a week also.......we might have to call and see if she will let bigol' come online and play.hehehe

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Hey she might have took the comp away for a week also.......we might have to call and see if she will let bigol' come online and play.hehehe
    Lmao......... ...that boy's on restriction for 2 weeks...no phone or comp usage....

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    If you look on the 3rd page I wrote a little post to go to his wife and kiss her ass for him. That is funny, cause he ended with "I want to go fuq her in the a**". I could only imagine her seeing that and then busting his ass around the computer room and being grounded. Sounds like a 5 year old kid whose put in the corner for stealing the building blocks from the other kid.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    If you look on the 3rd page I wrote a little post to go to his wife and kiss her ass for him. That is funny, cause he ended with "I want to go fuq her in the a**". I could only imagine her seeing that and then busting his ass around the computer room and being grounded. Sounds like a 5 year old kid whose put in the corner for stealing the building blocks from the other kid.
    Yeah I read that............I guess we will find out when see allows him to get back online or he goes to work.....that's when he post most of the time anyway.

This can be a good lesson for some to learn: AR + Drinking Late + Wife Reading Post = A Very Large Ass Kicking

Somehow, I can just imagine his wife pulling him away from the computer by an ear, just like a bad little boy...

Red

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    you guys are 2 MUCH!!

summary: shit I just woke up like 1 hr ago... damn I just reminded myself why I don drink

hehe but we had ANAL it was our first.. and I think it was good but I have a spoon cut mark on my shoulder cause I had to change my avatar!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information