Thread: Fuck School...

Taejoon is offline Associate Member

Angry Fuck School...

I'm so tired of fucking college. I hate engineering, and hate this fucking university. Got a whole bunch shit that's do by wednesday, and I have no desire to do it at all. Fuck Mechanical Engineering!!!!!! I have less than a year left, I know I'm gonna finish, but sometimes I just feel like dropping out and saying "Fuck all of you!!!!" And I'm sick, and don't feel like doing anything when I'm sick, especially not gay ass term projects or papers for philosophy.... Sorry for the rant guys, but I just needed to vent a little bit. I'm so tired of this shit. It's so fucking frustrating sometimes.

Peace

-Taejoon

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    I'm so tired of fucking college. I hate engineering, and hate this fucking university. Got a whole bunch shit that's do by wednesday, and I have no desire to do it at all. Fuck Mechanical Engineering!!!!!! I have less than a year left, I know I'm gonna finish, but sometimes I just feel like dropping out and saying "Fuck all of you!!!!" And I'm sick, and don't feel like doing anything when I'm sick, especially not gay ass term projects or papers for philosophy.... Sorry for the rant guys, but I just needed to vent a little bit. I'm so tired of this shit. It's so fucking frustrating sometimes.

Peace

-Taejoon
    with my workload i feel like that at times. you just need to look at the big picture and what a solid degree will do for your career. whenever i am down on myself with insane amounts of work i try to focus on other things that make me happy. live in the present, but remember that the future arrives quicker than we think or would like it to.

take advantage of the freedom you have as a student because it will all be gone before you know it. i am dreading graduating and becoming a drone for some corporation, but such is life. im enjoying myself more with those kind of thoughts in my head and not taking things for granted any longer.

as a mech eng, just think of all the $$$ you will be making after school and that should help brighten your spirits, if nothing else

good luck bro.

redrock is offline Member
    I know what you mean man. All of my friends this semester have been saying it's all coming down on them. I
    felt the same way. Must be something about this fall. Hope things get better and you feel better. Sickness sucks. RR

Thanks for the replies guys, school does suck, but I just hope it will pay off. I'm going to law school next man, fuck working for Boeing or Lockhead & Martin. Those are about the only jobs available to mech-e's right now.

Peace

-Taejoon

Danielle is offline Female Member
    dont worry........i say the same exact thing all the time............like why do i got to bust my ass taking 15-18 credits every sesmter............then i got to work at least 30 hours a week on top of that.........when most students barely even have to work.........just sit on their ass and do well in school for their parents.........then after a long day, i have to train and run 5+ miles a day........basically everyday...........then i'm supossed to maintain a social life on top of all of that?...........somehow i manage...............somehow we all manage.....................remember, hard work will always pay off.............even if you think no one notices now, someday they will and it will work out..........you just got to bare with it for now.............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

hoss827 is offline Banned
    School blows a big fat penis...I'm only in highschool right now, but it's enough work for me. I would like to go to college but I most likely wouldn't succeed because I hate studying and such. Besides, I want to go into the Marines right after highschool, or become a professional bodybuilder (my dream)

Assault is offline New Member
    Just try and keep plugging along. Like the others have said, it will pay off in the long run. I went to college for a degree, but now in my 30's I wish I had went to University as well. I'm actually thinking of taking some classes after work.

Keep your head up and perservere!

You guys are right, hard work always pays off in the long run. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you Danielle, I work 25 hrs a week, go to school full time, train about 20-25 hours a week and when it's all said and done I still try to find time for a social life. But sometimes it can be pretty hard and it just takes a back seat to other things which I deem are more important at this time in my life. My life has a tendency to be pretty routine at times.

Danielle, I know someone has probably already asked you this, but is that you in your AV?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the replies guys, school does suck, but I just hope it will pay off. I'm going to law school next man, fuck working for Boeing or Lockhead & Martin. Those are about the only jobs available to mech-e's right now.

Peace

-Taejoon

lol...where you from bro, east coast...yea not too much to do in that area as far as ME... I wouldn't go as far as saying those are the only jobs for ME's right now, post your resume up bro, you'd be surprised on the feedback... I'm not sure how you feel about traveling or relocating, but you'll find something, i turned down many offers cause there is so much work for ME's...what field do you feel comfortable working in...aerospace, automotive, manufacturing... Detroit is booming with the alternate fuel cell prototyping too much research, and not enough engineers... how does 52+ out of college sound...

talk to you later bro

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I'll second that bro. I'm CHE and I'm getting my ass kicked right now too. Honestly, the only thing that keeps me going is that I know every single other person in my classes feels the exact same way, so if I can work through it, then I'll be that much smarter with a better GPA.

52 G's out of school sounds great.... Where do I sign. I'm on the west coast man, Aerospace would definately be my thing, as I've always had a solid understanding of fluind dynamics and controls. But to my knowledge, there aren't a lot of company's hiring in this part of the country, and really haven't had contact with employers from a wide range of geographical locations.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    52 G's out of school sounds great.... Where do I sign. I'm on the west coast man, Aerospace would definately be my thing, as I've always had a solid understanding of fluind dynamics and controls. But to my knowledge, there aren't a lot of company's hiring in this part of the country, and really haven't had contact with employers from a wide range of geographical locations.
    With engineering, computer science, math, physics or any other quantitative science I highly recommend doing coop. Graduating with experience is the way to go IMO. Why compete against a zillion other green thumb grads, when you can graduate later, make money while in school and have years of experience when compared with your graduating class. Unless maybe you are on the grad school fast track.

Thread Information