Vice is offline Associate Member

Pressure above the right eye

Hey guys, just coming on here to maybe see if anyone know's what the heck is wrong with me, for a week now I've had a coming and going pain above my right eye, when I stand up straight, all is well, but when I bend over or lay down in certain positions, the pain and pressure is immense, anyone have a clue what the heck is wrong? Thanks

Vice.

CutieFace Guest
    ummmm Get your butt to the doctor and get it checked out.....could be anything from a sinus infection to who the heck knows....

Go to the Doctor!!!

Cutie

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, my first guess would be Sinus, are you stopped up? coughing? draining? def worth getting checked out.

Jesus bro, doctor! now!

Could be so many things... I would not even want to throw guesses at this!

Red

My mother just said it's Sinus she gets them all the time, like I'm sitting here typing, no pain or anything, not stuffed up, coughing, drainage sneezing etc, just when I bend over, owwwww my head feels like it's going to explode.

I think it'll pass, just that time of year, If it persists I'll go tomorrow after work.

Smart move bro... but even if "just sinuses", it may be an infection... you don't want that as it doesn't just go away.

My old man ignored a sinus infection thinking they were just blocked, he was miserable 3 weeks until he saw a doctor about it, got antibiotics and voila... fixed.

Red

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't ignore this!!!! It could be a simple sinus infection, or something much more dramatic. My mother, who subsequently died from this, went into the ER after several days of an aching pain, and was on the next StatFlight to a trauma center for an aneurysm. Now mind you, I was a Surgical Resident and she was a Registered Nurse for over 40 years and we both dismissed it. Don't take the chance. Hers was inoperable and she eventually dropped dead..Literally..Not a good way to go..Go see a Doctor!!

Doc M

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Don't ignore this!!!! It could be a simple sinus infection, or something much more dramatic. My mother, who subsequently died from this, went into the ER after several days of an aching pain, and was on the next StatFlight to a trauma center for an aneurysm. Now mind you, I was a Surgical Resident and she was a Registered Nurse for over 40 years and we both dismissed it. Don't take the chance. Hers was inoperable and she eventually dropped dead..Literally..Not a good way to go..Go see a Doctor!!

Doc M
    Wow, very sorry to hear that...it's accounts like that which transform normally sensible and rationale biggreen into hypochondriac biggreen every time he has a migraine.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually, when I think about, given Doc's story and others like it, it strikes me as a freakin miracle that the absurdly complex system that is a human being actually manages to function for a few days, let alone the several decades it often does...i mean, just think of all that little things that could go wrong every second but don't: a cell fails to split here, a synapse gets crossed there, so on and so forth....ugh.

Thanks for the post Doc M, and sorry for your loss, I will definetaly go after work tomorrow to a walk in clinic and get it looked at, Thanks again.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Wow, very sorry to hear that...it's accounts like that which transform normally sensible and rationale biggreen into hypochondriac biggreen every time he has a migraine.
    sorry about your mom Doc...

same things for me!!!
    I prefer a TRLS63 hypochondriac and paranoid than a dying one!

CutieFace Guest
    soooo did you get it ch ecked out? are you going to live?

Cutie

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Listen to Doc M, I had a patient that had no apparent signs of stroke with similar signs and symptoms and died 2 days later. More than likely it is a sinusitis.

Thread Information