Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I've been hit a few times in the throat from football..even a helmet to the throat..and it is almost incapacitating. Personally I think it's too dirty to use in a fight, like hitting in the groin. But, after the first few swings, you might be able to pull one off without it being suspicious, because it will look like you were just trying to hit him in the face(whereas a punch to the throat on the first hit would be too obvious).

I don't recommend "knuckle-punching" in the eyeball either..too many things could go wrong.

If I'm reading your post correctly, you don't want to do any serious, permanent damage to him, you just want to F him up. If you want to do serious damage use a knife. If not, then just get in a regular fist fight. Head shots, stomach..maybe a knee to the face. Just walk up to him, push him on the shoulder, say "Hey a$shole" or whatever, and go at it. Don't sneak up on him and punch him in the jaw because he will say that you sucker punched him; and then no one will give you credit for a real fight, and people will think less of you. So give him a little warning.

But, only do this if there is absolutely no way around it, or if he comes after you. I've seen many fights and all they really do is make problems worse; they rarely solve any. So I reccommend that you seriously think about what you are doing, and more importantly, WHY you are doing it.

Good luck.

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's just every post by hoss gets weirder, first he's asking how to fight, then he's asking about throat punches, whats next? How to wield a machete in a fight? I'm seriously expecting the kids next post to be "how do you do subzeros finishing move"

BDTR is offline Retired
    Not many things can go wrong with it if you can aim right, the goal is to completely destroy the persons eyeball, and it works 100%. Im not telling hoss to do that though, he's like 15, he should just sock the kid in the nose and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    I don't recommend "knuckle-punching" in the eyeball either..too many things could go wrong.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Not many things can go wrong with it if you can aim right, the goal is to completely destroy the persons eyeball, and it works 100%. Im not telling hoss to do that though, he's like 15, he should just sock the kid in the nose and be done with it.
    What I mean by "wrong" is permament damage, blinding, etc.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duct Tape
    Do what I told you Bro. Walk up cool and calm and put some decisive straight punches to his nose. Just walk right up and freaking unleash on this guy. No pushing no name calling no chest pounding. He's standing at his locker, you walk right up and unload out of nowhere, beat him to a pulp, and be done with it. Let him know if he ever even looks at you again you will kill him (with a punch to the throat maybe?) Don't worry about other kids saying you sucker punched him, the rumors will spread that you kicked his ass and the suckerpunch won't be mentioned.

In 3rd grade I was being bullied at the water fountain by a fifth grader. I doubled my fist and spun around with a haymaker that opened up a river of blood from his nose. I later learned the kid lived around the block from me, he could have kicked my ass any day but he knew, Bullies know violence and when you fight them they will respect you.
    This is terrible advice. You'll get kicked out of school and yes, you could be charged as an adult with felony assualt and ruin your life. For what? Because your friend doesn't like you talking to his girl? Why not just talk to the guy and tell him you have no romantic interest in his girlfriend. By not fighting you demonstrate a level of maturity that I respect. You prove yourself to be a man more than a boy. Don't let your anger control your mind.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I guess wrong is pretty relative here then since whenever i fight in the street my goal is to cause as many permement injuries as possible. But like i said, he's only a kid, whats with all this advice knife edging his throat etc..? Sock him in the nose like kids do and be done with it in the school yard.

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    What I mean by "wrong" is permament damage, blinding, etc.

It's just every post by hoss gets weirder, first he's asking how to fight, then he's asking about throat punches, whats next? How to wield a machete in a fight? I'm seriously expecting the kids next post to be "how do you do subzeros finishing move"
    Well if he decides to use extreme violence I expect to read a post asking for a good trial lawyer, followed by one asking if they hand out condoms and lube in prison.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, that's simple BDTR. forward down forward punch.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Exactly, he's a kid, no need for any of this. I had my battles in school, but they were kept in school and the police were never involved. I see no need for any of this, and this is coming from ME

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Well if he decides to use extreme violence I expect to read a post asking for a good trial lawyer, followed by one asking if they hand out condoms and lube in prison.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I know you don't believe me now hoss but it's very unlikely at your age that even if he kicks your ass that he's realy going to hurt you. So as bdtr said just punch him square in the nose and leave all the other stuff for when the guy standing in front of you can do more damage than you can withstand. If your to scared, take a hay maker and pop him in the back of the ear when he's not looking. Thats the only way I was ever knocked out and my ear was ringing for a weak.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    BDTR has given the best advice I've seen in the whole thread.

There's a time and place for everything...school is not one of the proper places.

peace,

ttgb

cjp85 is offline Member
    Honestly, Id get into some MMA or just pick up some submission moves from someone who knows. Even some of the most basic holds are levels above the skill some dumb high-school scrapper punk knows. Submission moves are safe because you can controll your opponent without actually hurting them. Dont get me wrong, a lot of the holds can be brutal or even lethal, but in most fights they tap out before it even gets that far. Just learn some basic **** like chokes, armbars, guillotine(sp?) and ****. Works for me.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Honestly, Id get into some MMA or just pick up some submission moves from someone who knows. Even some of the most basic holds are levels above the skill some dumb high-school scrapper punk knows. Submission moves are safe because you can controll your opponent without actually hurting them. Dont get me wrong, a lot of the holds can be brutal or even lethal, but in most fights they tap out before it even gets that far. Just learn some basic **** like chokes, armbars, guillotine(sp?) and ****. Works for me.
    I would NEVER let someone tap-out in a streetfight.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Well yeah, but think about what were talking about here, its just some high-school guy that thinks hes a tough-guy, I doubt he would put this kid into a choke hold and just kill him over something stupid like this.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    try wearing a suit or armor....that will scare him and give u added protection....

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yeah.. that tends to land me in jail quite a bit haha.

Thats what happens when you are 260+. It makes you pretty easy to recognize......from 100 feet away. You gotta flee the scene big guy. Actually it's funny that it was mentioned cause the 1st time I had a guy tap in a bar fight(had him in neck crank).....it did throw me off for an instant I was like WTF, he can't be serious.

Well yeah, but think about what were talking about here, its just some high-school guy that thinks hes a tough-guy, I doubt he would put this kid into a choke hold and just kill him over something stupid like this.
    A choke intended to KO someone is not gonna kill them but you gotta release the hold when they go under. You can't miss it. In an instant the guy will feel like he got heavier and go limp.
    Last edited by chicamahomico; 12-16-2003 at 05:24 PM.

Who in the hell would be stuoid enough to even start something with you bdtr? They deserve to get their as kicked just for being so **** stupid.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I can't remember the last person who started a fight with me one on one. The normal scenario is either 3 on 1 or 2 on 1 with weapons.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    hoss.. **** quite beating fat kids up..

man the last thread I read, you jumped in on some gang war fight and had boards and ****...

:nono: LOL come to my place and Ill teach ya a few things... hehe but I might hurt ya

cjp85 is offline Member
    A choke intended to KO someone is not gonna kill them but you gotta release the hold when they go under. You can't miss it. In an instant the guy will feel like he got heavier and go limp.
    Hmmm, I always thought it would be a lot worse than that. Do you do any MMA?

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Ah...FYI bdtr, i'm 16 he's nearly 17. So he's about a year older then me, stronger as well. I won't ask how to do subzeros finishing move. Even though that would be pretty tight to be able to do something like that....hehehe!!! I like all the other threads I see about fingerin the butthole and the gun to the head and such. All funny .

BDTR is offline Retired
    I have for ten years roughly... and thats how it works.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    This is the most ridiculous trend. Hoss, go and be a man and take a whooping. It happens to everyone at some point. All this fingering his vagina isn't going to help. Go get your ass kicked, and then next time you fight someone you will be better prepared. We can't make you a hardass.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Amen to that rambo... I could tell you over and over the secrets to martial arts and fighting, and without true street application of it, you'd be a pussy in a fight.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Yea whats up with this **** what happened to highschool brawls evryone these days is afraid to get there ass beat so they look for the easy ways out. When your a young guy getting your ass wooped is the best way to keep your head straight. Everyfight after that you will be more aware of what is happenin instead of just throwing fists like a meatball.

I've been rolling since '97. Getting choked out is not something your doctor would encourage, but neither is binge drinking, AS, or MJ use. IMO it's not that unsafe provided you are in a safe training environment and with people you trust but it is not something you want to do on a regular basis. Bottom line, once you have been choked out a few times you know what it's like.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    F**k this Sh*t Hoss, ain't you living in the country which brough us DRIVE BY SHOOTING'S

Get yourself a d*mn Mossberg kid. No need to go rolling around the dirty with that baby....

Bouncer

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Whats protruding a knuckle? Is that hitting your opponent with the "second" knuckle on your index finger? So it becomes "sharp"? Couldnt that brake your finger if you missed the eyeball and hit the side?

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Whats protruding a knuckle? Is that hitting your opponent with the "second" knuckle on your index finger? So it becomes "sharp"? Couldnt that brake your finger if you missed the eyeball and hit the side?
    Middle or pointing finger. Depends on your style or how you orient your fist. I prefer middle finger. It wont break your finger, but don't go punching someone on the top of the head with this technique.

Doing it with pointing finger you use grappling grip and "pinch down" on your fingers with your thumb. With middle finger make normal fist with middle finger sticking slightly out.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Middle or pointing finger. Depends on your style or how you orient your fist. I prefer middle finger. It wont break your finger, but don't go punching someone on the top of the head with this technique.

Doing it with pointing finger you use grappling grip and "pinch down" on your fingers with your thumb. With middle finger make normal fist with middle finger sticking slightly out.
    Then im thinking right I meant the middle finger, thats what i would use. Thanks bro.

He wouldnt hit me. I don't know what it was. Maybe luck,? Or a miracle? . I know it's not that hes afraid of expulsion, because he's going to be going to another HS in a week, so hes "suspended and expelled". They're letting him ride out the rest of the semester. He came up to me, asked if I wanted an assbeating with this pissed off look on his face. I just looked at him and said "Sure, why the hell not?" He just looked at me, his face got real red and I thought "punch him NOW" and he just turned and walked away. Maybe he was just trying to intimidate me the whole time. Well, I won't make another thread asking about what to do about fights. I've learned half are bullcrap most of the time anyway and the guy is just running his mouth off.
    Last edited by hoss827; 12-17-2003 at 07:36 AM.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    good lesson learned...glad it worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    asked if I wanted an assbeating with this pissed off look on his face. I just looked at him and said "Sure, why the hell not?" He just looked at me, his face got real red and I thought "punch him NOW" and he just turned and walked away.
    See he's a fusking pussy...

All this worrying for nothing. He probably expected you to cower, you didn't, he probably realized you would hit back, hard... you're not one of those little pussies he can bully around, you're not a valid target for him anymore.

That is SO typical of bullies that it's downright predictable.

Red

I figured he would have actually done something though, knowing he's stronger then me.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Bump

Swellin Guest
    Return of the assgoblin.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    LMFAO

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    a good solid punch to somones throat and their OUT for good....

gya321 is offline Member
    I just want to know what kind of idiots try to fight BDTR. They must be high on pcp or something.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information