Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Isabelle Turell

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Everyone's commenting about her face. When people diet down for contest (even guys) everyone's face looks ****ed up. When there is no fat or water in your face your face looks older, eyes sink in, cheek bones and jaw line protrude out. I really don't think her face looks that much different from before and after. I'd like to see an off season picture of her big and I bet her face looks the same as the before pictures. Either way, great progress.
    umm no......i diet down all the time, a year of dnp will not do that to your face.....maybe extreme diuretics and a ton of test
    she went from brooke burke to nicole bass

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Venice
    Isabelle,

I started this thread because I thought you looked great. You've made great strides. Just because a few knuckleheads say bad things doesn't mean everyone sees it that way. Look at Pam Anderson. Some think she's hot--others think she's her own kind of freak.

Maybe you could post some off-season pics. That way we can see how you look when you're not all dieted down, etc.
    Knuckleheads?? Just because your opinion differs from 99% of society I see no reason to start namecalling.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    umm no......i diet down all the time, a year of dnp will not do that to your face.....maybe extreme diuretics and a ton of test
    she went from brooke burke to nicole bass
    You may diet down but do you diet to competition level body fat percentages? Tanning and having no fat and no water in your body will defiantly show on your face. I don't understand why everyone is commenting on her looks anyway. He posted pictures showing her progress. Not to start a beauty contest.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Knuckleheads?? Just because your opinion differs from 99% of society I see no reason to start namecalling.
    I think you started the name calling when you said:

My god!! What posesed this poor woman to do this to herself? She is downright fugly! AS has turned hers into the creature from the black lagoon. This is what a woman bodybuilder should look like: http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=289055

Venice is offline Junior Member
    Exactly Carlos. And the reason some here are "knuckleheads" is you're saying mean-ass things and now you know she's probably going to read them. That's classless knuckleheading--as far as I'm concerned.

It's also being a knuckleheaded to come onto an AS board and criticize someone for looking like they lift weights. If you want to look at pictures of supermodels, get off the bodybuilding and AS boards.

Either that, or go out and change your body as much as she's changed hers over the past 4 years and then you can talk!

You may diet down but do you diet to competition level body fat percentages? Tanning and having no fat and no water in your body will defiantly show on your face. I don't understand why everyone is commenting on her looks anyway. He posted pictures showing her progress. Not to start a beauty contest.
    true man, her body looks awsome.....think it shows alot more on faces of females than it does males......

I mean, honestly, from strictly a bodybuilding point of view, let's look at what she's done. In four years, she's gone from obviously having a good natural base to winning the heavyweight division of an NPC show.

For a guy, that would be like me going from my 175 base to winning an NPC show at 245 pounds in 4 years. Any guy who did that would be a hero on this board. I'm just saying--give the girl her props.

I think you started the name calling when you said:
    But I also said this:

It's not only the women. Dude, no disrespect intended, but bodybuilders, both male and female suffer nasty sides from severe AS abuse and it doesn't look good. Anyone here think Ronnie Coleman's pregnant belly looks good? That Olympia contender Paco or whatever...the one with the c cup tits. What about Mr Synthol....Valento or whatever. These guys are mocked as much as manly female bb's.
    Look, if a person gets some really bad sides it is ineviatble that they will be mocked. Consider Valentno and his synthol filled arms, no one hesitates to make fun of him. No matter how good someone looks bb wise if they have severe side effects from the drugs people will think they look terrible. I never said all female bodybuilders look bad, I said manly looking female bb's look bad.

There's a big difference between some guy plugging synthol into his body and someone building up through training, diet, and supplements.

Besides, Valentino has no symmetry, and Isabelle obviously does. She just won an NPC overall for god sakes! How many NPC shows have you won???

She said she looked like she did because she was dieted down and I believe her. Give her a break.

Exactly Carlos. And the reason some here are "knuckleheads" is you're saying mean-ass things and now you know she's probably going to read them. That's classless knuckleheading--as far as I'm concerned.

It's also being a knuckleheaded to come onto an AS board and criticize someone for looking like they lift weights. If you want to look at pictures of supermodels, get off the bodybuilding and AS boards.

Either that, or go out and change your body as much as she's changed hers over the past 4 years and then you can talk!
    You view is quite skewed. If you think this woman http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=289055 looks like a supermodel you are simply wrong. I aint exactly up to date on supermodels but please post a pic of any female "Supermodel" who has a body with even remotely this much muscle.

You asked for opinions and you got them. If you can't handle an opinion that is different from yours don't ask for one. I have no problem with your point of view, I cannot undertand why you care that mine is the opposite.

And finally, I don't aspire to be a bodybuilder and frankly if I did I doubt that I would be willing to risk the potentially severe side effects of extreme AS use.

I was referring to the posters who brought up names like Brooke Burke, etc. and said she shouldn't have even picked up a weight and instead done bikini modeling.

The Elite Fitness girl has an off season physique. I think she looks good too.

And actually, I wasn't asking for opinions when I posted Isabelle's information. Look at the first post. I posted her pics because I think her progress is great--but that's just me, a roided up bodybuilder who wants to get as big as possible. -lol-

I was referring to the posters who brought up names like Brooke Burke, etc. and said she shouldn't have even picked up a weight and instead done bikini modeling.

And actually, I wasn't asking for opinions when I posted Isabelle's information. Look at the first post. I posted her pics because I think her progress is great--but that's just me, a roided up bodybuilder who wants to get as big as possible. -lol-
    all in all, everyone has their opinions, and when you post this in the AR LOUNGE, guess what you're going to get, opinions

OK guy, I'm not looking to argue with you so I'll leave it at that. Also, if you think somehow she will eventually read this thread you should delete it IMO.

Buddy, you might want to look back a page--about 5 posts from the bottom--she already did.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    it probaly wasnt even her, it could have been any body.

I just went with the assumption that that post was a farce. In my experience on internet boards it turns out that way more often than not.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    shes got more muscle then me da mn it!

I don't know. I've got a hunch it was her. If you're going to pretend you're somebody, wouldn't you choose somebody who was well known?

I doubt anyone would go to the trouble of setting up an account just to say they were that person--let alone posting pictures very few would have.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1me
    Its not nice you guys call me a guy, and say my face is messed up that happens from dieting. you guys hurt my feelings. anyway, you could be nicer to me

isabelle
    =======

You look just fine, anyone who sez otherwise is nuts. Wouldn't mind having you for a neighbor . . .

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I still think she looks a little too manly. I just don't like any female bodybuilders.. I'm not into muscle on girls. And i don't think that was her. You would at least think she would be interested in the site and maybe ask for admittance to the female board. But, when someone does that they run an IP check.. and if it matches any posts on the board.. then the person is denied access. Thus, chances are it was one of the people on the board that feel like what she did to her body is cool and wanted to put everyone else through a guilt trip.

I don't know. I've got a hunch it was her. If you're going to pretend you're somebody, wouldn't you choose somebody who was well known?

I doubt anyone would go to the trouble of setting up an account just to say they were that person--let alone posting pictures very few would have.
    it would take all of 25 seconds to set up an account and do this
    you yourself are a lurker that just came back and busted out with this crap

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Its not nice you guys call me a guy, and say my face is messed up that happens from dieting. you guys hurt my feelings. anyway, you could be nicer to me

isabelle

personally...........not the look i am going for.......my frame is wayyyyy too small to ever reach that potential regardless........... i think your abs look amazing.......but if your truly confident in yourself, you shouldn't let what anyone saids hurt your feelings ..................
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

powerhouse7 is offline New Member
    I think she made great progress in the past couple of years. I feel that in the next year or two she will definitly get her pro card. Even if you arent personally attracted to muscular women you can still see the dedication that it takes to achieve this look. Just remember with your comments that even though you dont agree with a certain look others do find this attractive, and this is the way that she wants to look. Also there are ways to express what you think without hurting anothers feelings. So anyway Isabelle great job, look forward to seeing you at Nationals this year.
    -powerhouse

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    And i don't think that was her. You would at least think she would be interested in the site and maybe ask for admittance to the female board.

And just what is it she would learn from people on this board? She could probably teach 99% of the posters here. A couple years ago, there was a fairly well-known NPC National level bodybuilder who posted here regularly. I realized who it was (they were posting anonymously) and sent a PM. They admitted it was them and in exchange for keeping quiet, gave me some great information. So I wouldn't assume there's no way it was her.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Sorry guys, I flew through most of this thread. I was directed to it by someone else. So forgive me if I repeat someone else's view.
    Here's mine. I think she looks fantastic both before and after. When your looking at her onstage your getting a view of her in a single day of her life. Have you guys ever juiced and dieted down for a comp?. You can't keep that look for anything more than a couple of days, at least I couldn't anyway.
    The negative comments made here about her is the very same view that the non-body building community say about us. I'm told by strangers, family and friends that when I'm juiced up or dieting I look freaky!. She's driven by the same desire's for the sport that I am and I admire her for it.

1me
    1me is offline New Member
    I agree that alot of people on this thread are non bodybuilders. Please don't take that in a harsh way. You just don't really understand the "real" discipline to competing at a high level. I honestly haven't done a show in almost 3 yrs. I got pissed off at myself and I felt I was wasting something that I was meant to do. It took alot of hard work about 2 months to train for this show. I am from orlando, fl and I flew to california for this contest I recently did. In my heart I felt I needed to do this. But another part of me said screw it. I had went through some very bad times. Stress is terible to handle when your dieting for a show. anyway I am not going to get into that. I am Isabelle Turell there is 1me. I Also want to say that for a female bodybuilder I think that I look pretty sexy. So to that person that compared me to nicole bass. Stick it.
    I am confident in myself I think If I wasn't I would not have won my show. the girl that came in second Anja placed 6th or 9th at the nationals. So I think I feel pretty good. I was in the pump room the day of the contest in the morning Eating kitkat bars in front of my competition. I loved the looked on there faces. They thought I was dumb and stupid for what I was doing. But when I pumped up. You bet yah I was awesome. I have alot of motivation to pass on if anyone needs it.
    Its not a big deal but in 2001 I was in musclemag, oxygen, and muscle and fitness. It was a small article with my pic. I will post some pics of me in the offseason to all you non believers.

I must leave with this. No matter how hard it gets, working out, dieting, anything. Never give up. Give it all your best. If you try something and fail you still a winner because you gave it all your best and most of all you didn't give up. Follow your dreams and your heart, and don't let anyone control you or get in your way of what you want to accomplish

thanks
    isabelle
    Last edited by 1me; 01-07-2004 at 05:25 PM.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Mt Original thread was A little Harsh, i didnt take into account all the dieting you had done. some of the other pictures you or others have posted look good. i tend to type without thinking somtimes...lol. I comend you for your hard work and you look great. Just me personaly i dont dig Big Bodybuilder chicks. whether they are hot or not, just like some woman dont dig Big Bodybuilders guys.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I think the female bodybuilders such as nicole bass who have truely manly features all year round are what people see now when they think female bb'ing. Like i said a female bodybuilding contest is not about who the judges would like to date. I actually watched pumping iron 2 the other day and it still bothers me that the woman in that film lost because "she didnt look feminine enough". Either way like i said before; off season you look hot and show prep you look like a strong competitor. But i still think women with the manish features not due to diet are gross.
    Last edited by RageControl; 01-07-2004 at 07:52 PM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    dieting down for a show or off season pics, I wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating chips.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    dang..lots of respect from me. oh, and btw that pic in the purple bikini....that's my perfect body vision..or the closest i've seen so far.

LOL.... I'm getting a kick out of this thread. Suddenly, Isabelle makes an appearance and everybody's tune changes. You guys are funny.

Isabelle, from those of us working to take our physiques to the extreme through bodybuilding, thanks for your advice.

LOL.... I'm getting a kick out of this thread. Suddenly, Isabelle makes an appearance and everybody's tune changes. You guys are funny.
    Yeah, I agree. Talk about her behind her back but not to her face.

my vote still stands. she's good looking, women and muscle, woo woo!!:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    dieting down for a show or off season pics, I wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating chips.
    As long as it's female and has a hole you wouldn't kick anything out of bed.

my vote still stands. she's good looking, women and muscle, woo woo!!:
    I think someone is on test. Am I right?

As long as it's female and has a hole you wouldn't kick anything out of bed.
    come on? give me some credit
    abstrack@protonmail.com

come on? give me some credit
    !

slamd097 is offline Banned
    Family pics of some ones father? Man I wonder if she could crush a basketball between her legs!!

taylornyc4 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDogg20
    Do me a favour, If you are who you say who you are, could you please take a pic of you holding a newspaper showing the date and your face and body please.
    thanks.

I also agree dieting makes anyone look bad, I Like the first pic
    Then you should spend the money & check out Isabelle on Bill Dobbin's web sites. THAT's the real Isabelle. Show some respect for the lady.

taylornyc4 is offline New Member
    I agree that alot of people on this thread are non bodybuilders. Please don't take that in a harsh way. You just don't really understand the "real" discipline to competing at a high level. I honestly haven't done a show in almost 3 yrs. I got pissed off at myself and I felt I was wasting something that I was meant to do. It took alot of hard work about 2 months to train for this show. I am from orlando, fl and I flew to california for this contest I recently did. In my heart I felt I needed to do this. But another part of me said screw it. I had went through some very bad times. Stress is terible to handle when your dieting for a show. anyway I am not going to get into that. I am Isabelle Turell there is 1me. I Also want to say that for a female bodybuilder I think that I look pretty sexy. So to that person that compared me to nicole bass. Stick it.
    I am confident in myself I think If I wasn't I would not have won my show. the girl that came in second Anja placed 6th or 9th at the nationals. So I think I feel pretty good. I was in the pump room the day of the contest in the morning Eating kitkat bars in front of my competition. I loved the looked on there faces. They thought I was dumb and stupid for what I was doing. But when I pumped up. You bet yah I was awesome. I have alot of motivation to pass on if anyone needs it.
    Its not a big deal but in 2001 I was in musclemag, oxygen, and muscle and fitness. It was a small article with my pic. I will post some pics of me in the offseason to all you non believers.

I must leave with this. No matter how hard it gets, working out, dieting, anything. Never give up. Give it all your best. If you try something and fail you still a winner because you gave it all your best and most of all you didn't give up. Follow your dreams and your heart, and don't let anyone control you or get in your way of what you want to accomplish

thanks
    isabelle
    Don't let anybody get you down, Isabelle. You smoked everybody at the Excelsior & you definitely have nothing to apologize for.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information