Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BDTR is offline Retired
    This is actually the second time ive been charged with mayhem, the first time i got off on self defense, this time I know for a fact the "victim" will drop charges, all ill say is, trust me, it was more than deserved.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    This is actually the second time ive been charged with mayhem, the first time i got off on self defense, this time I know for a fact the "victim" will drop charges, all ill say is, trust me, it was more than deserved.
    You outta get Mayhem tattooed across your abdomen like tommy lee

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    dammit bdtr.... how many times have i told you.... yo cant go around cutting peoples arms off!!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    **** bdtr, I would love to hang out with you for a week. I wouldn't want to be next to you, but I would like to see what kinda **** you go through. Ironfist, sounds like you are getting the better end of the deal on this one after all, good luck to both the kicking ass and taking names bros in trouble

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Wow sick story man...This would never be possible in Holland..
    And Bouncer my bud...have you been photos-shopping with your avatar!..Hilarious man!! LOL

D.W.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like your home free bro. Thats the worse case I've ever heard of. He'll probably even drop it himself when he's sober.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Thanks IFL70, at least someone's got my back. you've always been gold in my book. It turns out that I know the investigating officer and he told me what is going on. Two out of the three guys refused to press charges because they said the fight was mutual (probably trying to avoid getting charges pressed on them). They both also admitted that their buddy was the aggressor towards me. All three were intoxicated and the officers took note of that. the guy pressing charges changed his story multiple times and was unruly with the officers. This one is gonna get laughed out of the DA's office...
    Goor to hear......... Sounds like you will be ok......... Good luck with all this ****.

peregrine is offline Junior Member
    if this goes to court all i can say is get a lawyer. my attorney did a great job on my last battery charge. i was facing 18 months and i only got 20 days of which i served 13. his name is larry dunn here in reno. he's kept me out of the pokey many times the last few years. its interesting that this fight took place only a couple of days after your little "altercation" at brew brothes new years eve good luck bro.

Stove is offline Associate Member
    Hope it all works out for you, a rule of thumb is, when someone charges you, charge them back, get a good lawyer and say nothing to anyone. Another good rule of thumb is when you cannot avoid a confrontation turning into a physical conflict, leave as soon as possible after dealing with the situation. Good Luck.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by peregrine
    if this goes to court all i can say is get a lawyer. my attorney did a great job on my last battery charge. i was facing 18 months and i only got 20 days of which i served 13. his name is larry dunn here in reno. he's kept me out of the pokey many times the last few years. its interesting that this fight took place only a couple of days after your little "altercation" at brew brothes new years eve good luck bro.
    LOL...I think larry use to coarch my girl friends softball team...small world...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information