Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

MY tummy feels a little weird and if I have the flu again I'm totally offing myself

This isn't a cry for help either, except HELP ME PLEASE!!! I don't deserve this. I;ve been sick for roughly three months now or so I think. I can't exactly remember all of the last three months (just the past 3 weeks) so it's hard to say for certain, but I do recall coughing up crap for quite some time now. My mom came home with th eflu today and if that bitch gave it to me it'll be a murder/suicide thing so I need to ammend my previous statement. I just farted and it seemed to help a bit so maybe it was a false alarm. Pray for me. I want to start my **** cycle on Monday so I need to be at 100% health again by then. I wish I had never been born you understand. Life is really not much fun at all and the things that are fun are all terribly bad for you or at least potentially so. Real ****ing funny.
    I'm just whining now and feling sorry fo myself, two completely harmless past-times I assure you. Love me like no other. Vagina.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    sweet dude - I feel your pain!

Swellin Guest
    Nathan, in my infancy on this board, I did not get to read many of your posts...you were AWOL.
    My God I'm glad you're back! I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts over the last few days! Hopefully, you will avoid the flu and be able to start your cycle soon.

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Nathan, in my infancy on this board, I did not get to read many of your posts...you were AWOL.
    My God I'm glad you're back! I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts over the last few days! Hopefully, you will avoid the flu and be able to start your cycle soon.
    You like totally love me and stuff.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    You like totally love me and stuff.
    Nathan, you need to be wary of swellin..

He escaped from waco! and he has all his guns to prove it..

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    swellin you better watch it Cycleon can be a very jealous man when you flirt with Nathan

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I think ur probably pregnant again nathan...

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I think ur probably pregnant again nathan...
    Well I have been having a lot o unprotected sexs lately so it's certainly possible.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Well I have been having a lot o unprotected sexs lately so it's certainly possible.
    How many times do I have to tell you having that kind of sex won't get you pregnant!!!

Seriously though, I have been down with the flu for a couple of weeks now and it's really starting to piss me off. For awhile during the holidays I was sleeping for 14-16 hours a day, whew, glad that phase of it is over. Now 3 months of that **** and I would have went bonkers!! Hang in there Nathan......I mean how ****ing long can a person be sick for?

Thread Information