Thread: Smallville

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member

Smallville

Any of you Smallville fans see the past two episodes??? they have been incredible!! can't wait for the newest one.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY-GUNN
    Any of you Smallville fans see the past two episodes??? they have been incredible!! can't wait for the newest one.
    waht the ****, the new ones are started up again, or are they still repeating the early ones from this season. I LOVE this show.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY-GUNN
    I used to watch this show, and I really liked it (I'm in Toronto), but then they started ****ing it up BIG time (not the show, but the tv channel that shows it). They kept flip flopping the ****en show from Tuesdays at 8pm to Wednesdays at 10pm (on City TV, Toronto station), and I can't tell which God **** ones are new, and which are old. And they ****ed it up, that I lost interest! Dammit!!!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i got all the episodes on a dvd-r season one and two.. and now gathering for 3..

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    waht the ****, the new ones are started up again, or are they still repeating the early ones from this season. I LOVE this show.

its the new season, lex got out of the mental instatute, and now lionel might be onto clark. it was good. Well BG, looks like youll have to tune in on wed. i think it will be a good season.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    yah i have all the episodes on dvd (first season box set) or on vcd, which my buddy downloaded....i don't even think i get the wb...maybe i do tho....doesnt really matter with what you can find on the internet these days

Thread Information