Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member

State of the Union

http://www.drinkinggame.us/

i'll be **** faced by the time hes done..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i'm watching it right now. guess you don't care where your country is headed, do you ?

last year it was iraq the year before that was the "axis of evil" i reather read it on cnn.com tommorow..

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    haha.. key did ya just hear him talk about roids?

lol same thing i thought.. now roids are going to be like crack..

mass you heard no gay marrige.. so hoss your of the hook

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    haha.. key did ya just hear him talk about roids?
    yeah and now my mother's givin me **** about it. she's askin questions now. gotta go hide my stash.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    yeah and now my mother's givin me **** about it. she's askin questions now. gotta go hide my stash.
    dont tell me you have it under your matress again..

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    All i know is 24 was cancelled for the dumb state of the union address, cool, really cool.......

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    you cant diss bush for condeming steroids ..i mean its not like he is going to come out and say he loves them and they should be in everyone.....they just banned ephedra for goodness sakes

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    To help children make right choices, they need good examples. Athletics play such an important role in our society, but, unfortunately, some in professional sports are not setting much of an example. The use of performance-enhancing drugs like steroids in baseball, football, and other sports is dangerous, and it sends the wrong message*-- that there are shortcuts to accomplishment, and that performance is more important than character. So tonight I call on team owners, union representatives, coaches, and players to take the lead, to send the right signal, to get tough, and to get rid of steroids now.

What the hell does the steroids have to do with the state of the union?

Its in the US and its a topic... thats what. He mentioned kids and STD's also.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    you cant diss bush for condeming steroids..i mean its not like he is going to come out and say he loves them and they should be in everyone.....they just banned ephedra for goodness sakes
    I hear ya power...

and I didnt know we get 1k for each kid now... YES!!! haha, im gonna have more babies!

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Its in the US and its a topic... thats what. He mentioned kids and STD's also.. haha
    I'm suprised he didn't link them all together... My tax cuts will help the war on terrorist roid dealers who con your kids to performing sex favors for their gear, then they get STDs and DIE!!!!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    That guy I swear to gawd. One day he's my hero next day he's a ball lickin tryant on a power trip. There goes my hopes of taking AS of the ban list.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    ya know, I was so totally behind him until the patriot act.....from there on, it's been downhill. We may as well have Stalin in the White House.

What troubles me is not so much him, and the politicians like him, but the droves of mindless idiots that keep his ilk in power.

The government is out of control, and the masses are too frikkin stupid to see that we are handing over power and giving away our rights day in and day out.

And this coming from a life long, flag waving republican...........

I have come to the conclusion that I must be too right wing, or just too anti government. Protect the borders and leave me the f*ck alone.

-LH

That's why Wes Clark will be my choice when the time comes... Smart man, exceptional leader, the right values, I could go on. I worked for him for a while back in the Balkans, and he carries a presence that just commands respect, but he doesn't use it to make you feel unworthy or a lesser person. I am really glad he decided to run.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK I missed it.....any place I can watch it? like a website??????????? I wanna hear him talk about roids And the ephedra hehe

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK I missed it.....any place I can watch it? like a website??????????? I wanna hear him talk about roids And the ephedra hehe
    are you even old enough to vote ??

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    are you even old enough to vote ??
    Uh...errmm...of course! Nah...1 and a half years

C-SPAN should have it on their web site tomorrow.... www.cspan.org

And don't let anyone give you **** about being too young to vote. If young guys actually got off their x-box induced fat asses and voted we might have someone else to blame for this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous
    Protect the borders and leave me the f*ck alone.
    Here Here! Well said!

You can download a transcript and video here:

http://www.foxnews.com/
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 01-20-2004 at 10:51 PM.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    You can download a transcript and video here:

http://www.foxnews.com/

Carlos my man!!! Glad to see you getting your news from Fox! lol

For some reason I had you pictured more as a CNN fellow!?

peace,

ttgb

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    That's why Wes Clark will be my choice when the time comes... Smart man, exceptional leader, the right values, I could go on. I worked for him for a while back in the Balkans, and he carries a presence that just commands respect, but he doesn't use it to make you feel unworthy or a lesser person. I am really glad he decided to run.
    Wasn't he a repulican then?
    Would you vote for him if he was?

Quote Originally Posted by mart651

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Carlos my man!!! Glad to see you getting your news from Fox! lol

For some reason I had you pictured more as a CNN fellow!?

peace,

ttgb
    I did a search and Fox has a full transcipt and video archive... can't beat that!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i would. i dont give a **** about party. and furthermore anybody who does is a fool. Vote your beliefs not because somebodies a dem or rep. I would vote for him if he was a republican yes. i have voted for republicans, in the past and i will in the future. I have also voted for Dem. people who vote straight ticket or along partisan lines are lazy bitches.

sorry dont mean to rant....

EDIT: back to the topic. I hate GWB. But we cannot hate him, or talk **** for his attack on steroids . Has he lied? Steroids are dangerous, young kids wanna take shortcuts and use them incorrectly. I dont care if arnold was pres, he wouldnt make them legal.
    Last edited by symatech; 01-21-2004 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    EDIT: back to the topic. I hate GWB. But we cannot hate him, or talk **** for his attack on steroids. Has he lied? Steroids are dangerous, young kids wanna take shortcuts and use them incorrectly. I dont care if arnold was pres, he wouldnt make them legal.
    good point...

Let me get this straight...

- Your brothers and sisters are dying in Iraq over "assumed" WMD's
    - Osama is still on the loose (remember him? the most dangerous criminal in the world)
    - Things are again worsening for our troops in Afhanistan
    - Your rights and freedoms are being decimated
    - The national debt is reaching new highs...

And the leader of the most powerfull nation on the planet is talking about pro sports and steroids on his address?

Er... I'm speechless.

Red

he can multi-task!! lol

JGK
    JGK is offline Junior Member
    You do realize most of the stuff people were afraid of in the Patriot Act has already sunsetted and most of the rest of the bad stuff will sunset in the next couple of years?

Anyways if Clark is there in the GE I am voting for him. Too many things about Bush that I disagree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

- Osama is still on the loose (remember him? the most dangerous criminal in the world)

And the leader of the most powerfull nation on the planet is talking about pro sports and steroids on his address?

Er... I'm speechless.

Red
    Did you listen to the whole thing bro? Did you even listen to it at all? He said something about everything you mentioned. I can't realy see anyones point about being mad about what he said about steroids. We spend half the day explaining to newbies on how it will mess them up done improperly.

It's a little bit disheartening to hear you say this **** when your not from here but obviously thanks to America you also have the freedom of speech.
    Red I respect your oppinion because your a good bro but you always have some stupid crap to say when it comes to America and yes Bush is America we voted for him and he was democraticly elected by Americans. I have plenty of oppinions about Canada and France but like yours most of them are uneducated and pushed by popular oppinion.

I hope you can see where I'm coming from.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Did you listen to the whole thing bro? Did you even listen to it at all? He said something about everything you mentioned. I can't realy see anyones point about being mad about what he said about steroids . We spend half the day explaining to newbies on how it will mess them up done improperly.

It's a little bit disheartening to hear you say this **** when your not from here but obviously thanks to America you also have the freedom of speech.
    Red I respect your oppinion because your a good bro but you always have some stupid crap to say when it comes to America and yes Bush is America we voted for him and he was democraticly elected by Americans. I have plenty of oppinions about Canada and France but like yours most of them are uneducated and pushed by popular oppinion.

Actually, we are in no way responsible for Canada's laws and freedoms. And bush was not democratically elected, had he been he would have won the popular vote. and bush is not america, America is a free country, Bush seems fit to strip the freedoms. are you paying attention? Fingerprints just to get on a plane? secret arrests? detainment without possibility of trial and no notification to family? the patriot act used to be about terrorits only, now its concerned with drugs etc. steroids are drugs. Bush is out of control. I believe his intentions are good, but that doesnt make him right.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Actually, we are in no way responsible for Canada's laws and freedoms. And bush was not democratically elected, had he been he would have won the popular vote. and bush is not america, America is a free country, Bush seems fit to strip the freedoms. are you paying attention? Fingerprints just to get on a plane? secret arrests? detainment without possibility of trial and no notification to family? the patriot act used to be about terrorits only, now its concerned with drugs etc. steroids are drugs. Bush is out of control. I believe his intentions are good, but that doesnt make him right.
    You are right we are in no way responsible for their laws but our resolve to keep the world safe has given all countries that can't protect themselves their freedom. No matter what Canada or France or any other country thinks of us, when its go time they always turn to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Er... I'm speechless.

Red
    LOL

Exactly!

Did you listen to the whole thing bro? Did you even listen to it at all?
    Unfortunately yes... I did I don't know why though... it's not like I actually care... we have enough with our problems here.

He said something about everything you mentioned.
    Did I claim he did not? Bro, in the current atmosphere the fact he even mentions sports and steroids when there is MUCH bigger fish to fry is misdirection worthy of Penn & Teller... this was a State of the Union presentation for crissakes, not a pep talk on a college campus!!!

I can't realy see anyones point about being mad about what he said about steroids. We spend half the day explaining to newbies on how it will mess them up done improperly.
    I don't think anyone is mad at Bush for his position on steroids... it's to be expected of ANY politician. How could they say otherwise? But that he took that position in a state of the union address is a little odd.

I am indeed not American and as incredible as it might be for you to believe, like most foreigners it gives me the possibility to take a step back and look at the whole picture with detachment... which is not possible for a vast number of Americans caught up in the partisan "my party can do no wrong" politics. See partisanry doesn't affect me as I TRULY do not care at all who is in the white house.

What I DO care about is how those people in the White House affect my friends who do live in the States, and in the last few years I have to admit I do not like what I've been seeing. I have friends in the US military serving in Iraq and it worries me, I worry for friends who see the natl. debt mounting out of control and wonder if their grandkids future is being taxed... and so on... for my friends I do care and worry.

Thanks to America for my freedom of speech? Er... yeah... whatever... lets not go there...

Stupid crap? Why is that? Because I do not follow blindly the party line and dare to have my own unbiased opinons? Because I do NOT believe in the concept of "my country right or wrong"? Because you do not like to hear what I have to say? (was anything I wrote in my initial post inacurate???) When it comes to "democratically elected" I guess your and my definition of that differs... but lets not go there.

As for uneducated opinions you'll probably be surprised to hear that most of the educated world knows a LOT more about the USA and it's politics than you think and of course we have ALL your media outlets here, as well as many world wide ones... each having it's own bias, but put them together and you do get a pretty balanced view.

I do see where you're coming from, but your partisanry overshadows the message you're trying to get across (not a slam here bro, I'm just stating what I see as an outsider).

Red

the paitriot act provents me from ****ting on peoples lawns and telling people on the internet about it.. did anyone play the drinking game? i counted about 36 shots..

mfenske is offline Member
    Red Ketchup for president. Right on bro. Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    Red Ketchup for president. Right on bro. Mark
    Good god no!!!! I would NOT want that job!

You will notice that I try NEVER to attack Bush personally. I do not agree with his (and his staffs) policies and actions on many things, but as a person he gets nothing but respect from me.

He is NOT a moron as some say, and for stepping up at the plate and giving the job his best shot he gets 2 thumbs up from me... I do wish people could dissociate "Bush bashing" or "America Bashing" with disagreeing with the current administration way of doing things. It's 2 very different things.

Red

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information