Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    If these girl is really having all of these mental issues (which I don't believe) you should run far far far away. You cannot solve other people's problems and rescue them. All they will do is drag you down with them. Trust me, I've been there. In the end you're only stressing yourself and ruining your own life. You CAN'T fix other peoples mental issues!
    Very true hoss. I don't discredit anything you say, but if this girl is in fact having all these problems then you should look else where. I know you say, I'll do anything and all that but honestly, I've seen these types of problems drag friends down too. You are very young hoss, and you have a lot of growing up to do, there is no need to stress over a girl in h.s. I know that sounds harsh, but it is the simply reality of time. In 5 years, you'll look back and say, what the hell was all that **** about. Hoss, I wish you luck, but carlos stated it best in the quote ^^^^^.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    carlos stated it best in the quote ^^^^^.
    ...And you said I'm not senstive.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Well, I value realism a lot more that sensativity.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah. Im trying hard to stay away from this thread. I think me, AKA, and Carlos are in the same corner on this one.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    This is exactly what I was getting in your previous thread. Last week when I talked to you, you told me you were getting ready to do her in the ass. If she was having all of these conditions and medical problems I'm sure that would have been on your mind not doing anal. I've never heard of a person having a heart attack then returning home 2 days later. If so, then it wasn't a serious heart attack.

If this girl is really having all of these mental issues (which I don't believe) you should run far far far away. You cannot solve other people's problems and rescue them. All they will do is drag you down with them. Trust me, I've been there. In the end you're only stressing yourself and ruining your own life. You CAN'T fix other peoples mental issues!
    You say I might not be able to fix people's mental issues...but you never said I couldn't try. Thanks for the input though bro.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Yeah. Im trying hard to stay away from this thread. I think me, AKA, and Carlos are in the same corner on this one.
    im there too...

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    hoss she needs more than a diet bro...she needs therapy real bad or death is right around the corner.

Sorry to hear this,hope all goes well....get her help ASAP!!!!!
    good point bull

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    You say I might not be able to fix people's mental issues...but you never said I couldn't try. Thanks for the input though bro.
    If your not medically certified in the field than there is no way you could fix her mental state! Do you know what medications she should be taking? Can you diagnose this or any other problem she has?

I am not saying you should not be supporting her, that's what friends do but leave the therapy and diets to a doctor. She needs medical attention& advice and you do not have the capability at this point in your life to give that to her.

I agree with Los, you cant fix someones elses mental problems, it never goes away. I stayed in a relationship on and off for 5 years with a girl would had mental issues. All the way from anorexia to severe depression. I lie to you not! It doesn't get better, it becomes a long and hard road and it drags you down with her. Dont get me wrong, I had alot of good times but it would never work out in the end. Do yourself a favor and move on but still be the supportive friend.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    If your not medically certified in the field than there is no way you could fix her mental state! Do you know what medications she should be taking? Can you diagnose this or any other problem she has?

I am not saying you should not be supporting her, that's what friends do but leave the therapy and diets to a doctor. She needs medical attention& advice and you do not have the capability at this point in your life to give that to her.

I agree with Los, you cant fix someones elses mental problems, it never goes away. I stayed in a relationship on and off for 5 years with a girl would had mental issues. All the way from anorexia to severe depression. I lie to you not! It doesn't get better, it becomes a long and hard road and it drags you down with her. Dont get me wrong, I had alot of good times but it would never work out in the end. Do yourself a favor and move on but still be the supportive friend.
    Great advice from a midget. (I can call you that, I'm like an inch or two taller.)

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Hey Hoss, I've some advice..

Chop off her head, arms and legs and push her down a hill...If she comes rolling back, its mean't to be!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer

Chop off her head, arms and legs and push her down a hill...If she comes rolling back, its mean't to be!
    Lmfao......that may be a tad bit extreme hoss.......

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member

what ever happening to throwing them out of a car? am i that old fashion?
    Last edited by Elliot; 01-23-2004 at 10:55 AM.

OMFGLMAO!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Great advice from a midget. (I can call you that, I'm like an inch or two taller.)
    you're such a flirt, keep this to PM
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Da Bull is offline Banned

I'm pissing myself over here...........that's F U C K i N G hilarious.......ROFLMAO

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    what ever happening to throwing them out of a car? am i that old fashion?
    Very old school,but it depends how fast your driving

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information