quadfreak18 is offline New Member

pitbull help!!!!!!!!!!!

well i just got this new pitbull shes about 6 weeks old and ive seen some pics on members avatars of pitbulls.....well wanted to know how much it is to clip its ears and when should i do it does the age matter???

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quadfreak18
    well i just got this new pitbull shes about 6 weeks old and ive seen some pics on members avatars of pitbulls.....well wanted to know how much it is to clip its ears and when should i do it does the age matter???

I got my pits done for about 150 and he was 10 weeks old. the younger the better.

someday is offline Member
    definatly the younger the better, if you really wanna be cheap about it, go to the feed store and you can pick up a cattle trimmer that will do the job for like 10 bucks. If not, go to the vet, and 150 seems fair.

peregrine is offline Junior Member
    i paid $200 for mine. get the fighter crop. it makes them look super tough. not too long and not too short. i definitely would not recommend doing it yourself. thats a great way to kill your dog through infection or hemmoraging.

peam is offline Suspended
    I don't know anything about how to fix their ears or whatever you're talking about... but I wanna see some pics of the cute puppies!!!! please

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont get the ears done, or the tail, they look a hell of alot cuter not cropped

Thread Information