Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    I just got off the phone with a Mr. Skinner in Indiana. He says I will bring Hoss down, I will bring him down to China town.

BUT SERIOUSLY HOSS:
    Last edited by RP7; 02-29-2004 at 01:43 PM.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Hoss, i'm always up for a good prank... go for it... i may have managed to snag the biggest award my high school ever won without any troubles at all... enough planning and you'll be fine.

wear gloves.

good luck!

p.s. - you could do the pig trick... its probably the best idea ive heard for a high school prank... get 3 pigs, spray paint them #1, #2, and #4... release them into the school overnight, and even after they catch the 3 of them, they will still spend a good day searching for the phantom piglet.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    Hoss, i'm always up for a good prank... go for it... i may have managed to snag the biggest award my high school ever won without any troubles at all... enough planning and you'll be fine.

wear gloves.

good luck!

p.s. - you could do the pig trick... its probably the best idea ive heard for a high school prank... get 3 pigs, spray paint them #1, #2, and #4... release them into the school overnight, and even after they catch the 3 of them, they will still spend a good day searching for the phantom piglet.

I love that idea bro, im down for it Im still thikning about another prank....Harps Pets sells crickets for 1cent each....im thinking of buying a couple hundred and releasing them in the cafeteria.

Hoss, do you realize if you bothered to put into your schoolwork HALF the energy you waste on stupid shît like this you would be a straight "A" student?

Red

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Hoss, do you realize if you bothered to put into your schoolwork HALF the energy you waste on stupid shît like this you would be a straight "A" student?

Red
    My thoughts exactly.

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    You know you can get away with anything it you leave no trace, say nothing, and deny it forever. Good luck hoss, this sounds like the beginning of a beautiful life of pranks

-Sean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information