Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Big T everythign is going to pan out bro.. just saty calm dont do anything crazy that might cause you to loose costudy.. (ie. finding her shaving her head and tattooing obscene **** on her skull) but just go to the gym train hard come home knock donw a bottle of nyquil and in a short period of time theres monday.. just stay strong and dont do anything crazy..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    **** - this is a very sad thing for the kids. Don't forget that divorce doesn't fuk kids up - its watching the parents go rounds on each other that does. Try and keep them away from the fighting... and come to a conclusion.

If you think the mother imposes a risk to their development into productive adults... do what you gots to do... but finding a solution that would keep mom in their lives and the two of you civil should be the primary goal here...

Sorry to hear...

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Warrior.. I tried that. She's the one that ripped them away from their world and is now on the run. She's the one that has thoughts and hears voices telling her to kill herself and the kids. I've come tothe conclusion that the best thing for those kids is to be with me and as far away from her as possible. ALl I have to do is get them back and go to court for full custody and than we can move on with our lives. I have brought in Child Protective Services... they're going to her mothers and her brothers and going to investigate the matter and Monday morning I'll be filing for a protective custody order to get them back. I have started or at least trying to start a new life for myself and my kids and she's pulling this crap cause she's jealous that I've moved on and found a wonderful woman. Things will work out and I am fighting the urge to crack skulls here so no worries about that. I'm not about to do anything stupid to give her any leverage in this matter. Thank you all for the support. Since all I can do is sit here and worry the boards are helping me release some of what's going on inside of me. I'd love to go to the gym but I have to sit around and wait for the CPS to call me back.

Swellin Guest
    Sounds like you are doing exceptionally well Tex. Glad to hear it. I wouldn't wish this sort of torture on anybody!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't forget to take notes on times and dates of events and get as much supportive evidence to submit to the courts as possible. Be sure to get the TRO on her - before she gets one on you! Might want to get one of those little digital voice recorders to record phone conversations too.

Yes... I have been fuked by family court (and that do-nothing, professional dependent, cheating, drama queen, purgery commiting bitch won ... but I ain't bitter )

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Don't forget to take notes on times and dates of events and get as much supportive evidence to submit to the courts as possible. Be sure to get the TRO on her - before she gets one on you! Might want to get one of those little digital voice recorders to record phone conversations too.

Yes... I have been fuked by family court (and that do-nothing, professional dependent, cheating, drama queen, purgery commiting bitch won ... but I ain't bitter )
    LMAO!!! You bitter... doesn't even sound like it. I already have docs, family, friends willing to testify on my behalf and I am talking notes of times and such of certain events... as we speak my folks are out bnuying a recorder that will work on the phone. Thanks for the tips Warrior... I'm trying everything i can right now. As for Protective Custody Order or a restraining order I have to wait until Monday morning to get it done.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Sorry to hear about this T. Hope it all turns out good, and keep us posted. Good luck.

STUCKUP is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Thats just wrong bro... make sure you stack the deck (lawyers, child prot. services, witnesses) and crucify her in court.

Red
    That is exactly what you do RED!!! I just went through the exact same thing in sept. they give the OFP's out like their candy. 10 days later your in court. I had family, friends, daycare providers, teachers etc... she had nobody except her lawyer. she lost and i have full custody of both of my kids. You have to stack the deck!
    Good Luck Friend.
    DO NOT LOSE YOUR COOL!

Well... DA, judges, cops, whoever... won't help. The attorney said he can get me an emergency custody protective order done and start the case for full custody but will cost me no less than $2500 down payment.... since I don't have that kind of money it looks like the sick bitch wins and I'm not gonna get to see my kids for awhile.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    hey bro im in boston if there in cambridge i'll go to their door and say big tex wants his kids back lol...

There still in Texas... Corpus Christi to be exact....

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that.. That is some crazy Sh*t !!

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    how can she just up and take off with the kids....how can that be legal....it amazes me what people can do these days.
    -Cy

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    T question; Can you just go get them? Do you know exactly where they are at? Just wondering.....don't want you breaking laws or anything....just curious.

**** bro.........you know the deal........you need anything............

Testify is offline Senior Member
    BT, how are you holding up? Any news bro? I hope all is well, or at least that the situation is improving. I wish I could help you out in some way bro. Keep us in the loop.

mass junkie is offline banned
    We should start a collection to help Bt with his Lawyer fees

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I spoke to T on the phone on saturday and he was basically sitting waiting for others (judges, lawyers etc) and his hands are tied. The best WE as Brothers of his is try to get some cash together (just as ASS JUnkies said ) even if he doesn't want the cash we should do it anyways, he's helped so many on this board and we need to support one of the great bro's! He won't ask for our help, just our support, but I think we need to NUT IT UP and do it! He's had a rough one, and I for one have always tried to help from a far but atleast this way we can put up! I don't have a ton of cash but I'll do what i can!

SID

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    We should start a collection to help Bt with his Lawyer fees
    Been thinking the same thing. I talk to Ripsid about it as well. I don't have allot just what I have been saving for my first cycle. Give me a place to send it Big T and its yours bro.

Guys... I'm touched... speechless. Yes I am a proud man. SOmetimes to proud to ask for help.... thank all of you. But as I have asked before.... if anyone sends me anything, please include an address so I can repay everyone. I never let a debt go unpaid. All of you have a place in my heart..... thank you.

I did however get my kids back today. She called and it showed up her mom's house in Seguin... so I hauled ass over and asked to see them. When she let me in and I was holding both of them I simply walked out, jumped into my buddies truck and hauled ass. I still have to get the protectiver order and all to keep her from taking them again. I thank all of you.....I will forever remember the kindness the people from this board has shown me.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Personally T, I have told you 1000 times I got your back bro, and I'd rather tell you in person but we have a few thousand miles between us bro! Bro I'd be your wing man if you asked! Anytime any place my friend...

SID

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    I am so glad to hear that you have your children back in your arms. I have 4 myself. However, I'm very proud of you for not losing your cool. That is something I'm not sure I could have done.

On another note.....were you still thinking about coming down to Houston? I'm sure that this might have thrown a wrench into the wheel.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    good to hear that you got the kids back without much off a fight. much respect to you bro for handling it the right way.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Good to hear the outcome was okay. Thank God their okay. I'll say a prayer for ya brother.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Mass...I say we start a collection. I have a paypal account we can start sending money too.....If everyone puts in a tiny bit, we can help!!!! I know your a proud man, but at times we all can you some help. I've been there. I have 2 kids and couldn't imagine that happening to me. WE ARE ALL FAMILY on this board, and family helps each other out. To everyone....PM me and I can start getting the ball rolling... I will also keep tracked of single cent people send. It's the least we can do.

Best of luck BT!!!!

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 03-11-2004 at 01:26 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    if you have a paypal account just post the adress or whatever and ill send anything I can. i dont have much but am more than willing to help a good bro out.

im glad you have your children back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information