Thread: tendinitis

ADAWG is offline Junior Member

Angry tendinitis

i hope that i didnt spell that wrong. I injured my elbow during a back training day and through some research i gathered that this is typical of heavy back training and it is a form of tennis elbow or tendinitis. I started using straps and this helped out alot in the gym but this season i am playing softball with my company team and the first day and the very first time i threw the ball i threw my arm out. what can i do to remedy this as far as therapy for my forearm. ive considered starting deca -durabolin because ive heard it is great for your joints and tendons. HGH has the same effect from what i have heard but i am interested in all of your opinions about natural therapy so let me know something

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    My elbow had that a while back after training tri's. I had to lay of for awhile before it got better

bump bump it up

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I buggered my elbow/forearm up with lifting and golfing...I hit the turf pretty hard and jammed my arm. It took forever to get better. Tonnes of rest, Advil for the pain, and icing it down.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I've got chronic tendonitis in my shoulder, and there's really not much you can do for it. Just give it rest when it flares up, and put heat/ice on it like MBH said.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I had boogered my right elbow (from playing the accordian, of all things), and did some looking around on the net for info. Seems that some medical authorities say there is nothing they can do for tendonitus, and some recommend ice and mild work. I'd been on GH and it didn't seem to improve things any, but since I started on some deca , man oh man, it's made a world of difference.
    I forget how deca is supposed to work, has something to do with sending an enzyme that builds the tendon (something like that). But yah, after 3 weeks of 400mg deca, it's much better.
    I'm hoping that when I'm off deca, things will still be good . . . we'll find out.
    --Tock

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I've got chronic tendonitis in my shoulder, and there's really not much you can do for it. Just give it rest when it flares up, and put heat/ice on it like MBH said.
    I was told not to put heat on it.

me too

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I was told not to put heat on it.

i was told the same thing and i think they are right,heres why. The process of heat/cold treatment i believe is for sore muscles, the heat acts as a vasodialator bringing the blood, along with oxygen, to the muscle tissue. In doing this the oxygen attaches itself to the nitrogen molecule of the lactic acid that exists there and is removed through the lungs as waste. So the heat is a vasodialator and that makes the cold a vasoconstrictor which removes the blood from the muscle so if you go through cycles of heat and cold you remove the waste at a much faster rate. Anyways! thanks for the input on the deca dude i was thinking about trying it but not at 400mg. Does anybody else know of some hardcore stuff that would be faster and more effective? i dont care what it is just tell me and ill find out what it is.

Well, you could try deca at 200 mg a week and see what happens . . . never know; it just might be enough. But ya, throw in some test as well.
    --Tock

Well, you could try deca at 200 mg a week and see what happens . . . never know; it just might be enough. But ya, throw in some test as well.
    --Tock

CutieFace Guest
    i've had this myself and am dealing w/ a recurring case of it....

first there is a forearm strap...go get it....make sure you ice your elbow often....next if you can find one....you want a Chiro who performs Active Release Technique...why? because PT won't do anything...and wont' have you back in the gym lifting again....first time around I went to PT for about 3 months still in pain, couldn't do anya rm work...just lifting an empty glass was painful.....finally went to the Chiro....3 treatments and I was lifting again.....the forearm band helps disperse the pressure on the elbow ....

Cutie

thanks cutie face. i am using the forearm strap at this point and it definitly helps. Tock, 200mg a week is exactly what i was thinking with the same amount in test enan. i think that would do the trick. i have been lookin for an excuse to gear up and maybe now i will i just have to find a way to fund it. How much do you think a 8 week supply of deca and test enan would cost? I dont have a clue to be honest. one of my buddies gave me directions to some town in mexico but i dont think i will be taking the trip. ANYONE ANYONE BUELLER FERRIS BUELLER

bump dawg

CutieFace Guest
    deca will mask the problem not cure it and when you come off you'll feel worse....go get it treated.....or you'll never get rid of it and make it worse...this is my first recurrance in 5 years.....I highly recommend the ART treatment

Cutie

Thread Information