Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    someday is offline Member
    i was sitting here reading this thread and trying to figure out what the hell happened to mart.....**** you PT!!!! and ill be ordering here pretty soon as well.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    I think I will just put you on everyone's ignore list. How does that sound?

Yeah, this is much better.

HAha... I was reading the thread and was likw wtf. Who are they qouting. Took me a couple of posts before I saw it.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    See no one is willing to challenge me. If no one challenges me within the next two minutes, Jason has to make me king of this forum. If anyone has anything to say to dispute this please say it in the next two minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    See no one is willing to challenge me. If no one challenges me within the next two minutes, Jason has to make me king of this forum. If anyone has anything to say to dispute this please say it in the next two minutes.
    Its official. I am now king of the lounge. Everyone bow to me and kiss my feet.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    punishment over....otherwise you will end up being ignored all day. It's amazing how you found a way to amuse yourself for so long.

The king is in baby.

mass junkie is offline banned
    The king is in baby.
    This is what your queen thinks about you taking over the lounge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails All Sports Nutrition......Rocks!!!!!!-marty.jpg  

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    in response to the original thread, ASN does rock, just got my first order in today. it was quick, it was cheap, it tastes good, what else do ya need. i'm tellin everyone. thanx pt!

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    This is what your queen thinks about you taking over the lounge

You are just jealous. My name change should be official be the end of the day.

You will then be required to answer me by saying yes my KING.

ttuPrincess Guest
    You are just jealous. My name change should be official be the end of the day.

You will then be required to answer me by saying yes my KING.
    Ahhh someones got an attitude today dont they????? mart you are not better then anyone.. expetually ME!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    expetually :
    Is that even a word?

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Is that even a word?
    Hey you know what i meant.... lay off my gramar.. Im a dancer.. we cant all be hot beautiful and smart... 2 out of 3 aint bad!!!

And MART.. if your the King and Im the Princess does that mean I have to call you Daddy????

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    And MART.. if your the King and Im the Princess does that mean I have to call you Daddy????

**** straight!

Everyone else still has to call me king.

Quote Originally Posted by jon rock
    I can see where this website is going. Just another cash grab. Do the owners of asn
    even lift? I looked at some of their stuff and i saw lame pro steroids with pictures of animals on the bottles so i would think its animal steroids. Way to go sellouts.

I hope you were kidding. I know everyone has the right to their oppinion but what is he supposed to do, sale ilegal stuff on a legal site.
    Jason does work out and is a good bro.
    Next time know who you are talking about before you open your mouth.

I can see where this website is going. Just another cash grab. Do the owners of asn
    even lift? I looked at some of their stuff and i saw lame pro steroids with pictures of animals on the bottles so i would think its animal steroids. Way to go sellouts.

If this is a joke I take back what I said.

I will delete my quote if you like.

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    Im banning myself. Im gonna stay away from these sites and just stick with Reading
    muscle mags. Good luck in your bodybuilding and watch for old jon rock to turn pro in

Im banning myself. Im gonna stay away from these sites and just stick with Reading
    muscle mags. Good luck in your bodybuilding and watch for old jon rock to turn pro in

Good luck bro. Your welcome to stay and join in. evryones advice is welcome.

I am deleting were I quoted you.

Muscle mags are full of ads for muscle tech bull****...........you actually think you're going to look like maddux and all of those pros........you need to change your signature to turning pro in 2060

No sir, you are not done Jon Rock. You got yourself some explaining to do. I'm going to send him an e-mail, but I want to type my response to his deleted posts first.

First off, you never even looked at All Sports Nutrition, otherwise you would have seen that the actual website you are making refernce to is SDI Labs, not All Sport Nutrition. Why you are associating us with them, I have no idea. But next time at least take the time to look before throwing out statements that have no merit. Another thing is that I do workout, I have competed in bodybuilding, and I have personal trained for about 7 years. Everyone that works for this company works out and has for many years. Why else would we be running a supplement company? There are many more jobs out there that pull in much more income that what we do, but we do it because we enjoy it. It is our lifestyle. I follow a bodybuilder diet. I eat at least 8 times a day, I do weight training 5 times a week, and when cutting, I am doing cardio almost every day, and most times twice a day. So next time, instead of making statements without knowing what you are talking about....at least ask first. I won't hold this against you, but you assumed all the wrong things. I ask you to back up anything that you stated in your deleted posts. We have never sold that stuff from SDI, nor will we ever. We hate the fact that they do that too. We think it's false advertising and misleading. It's not fair. If you want to, test us. Send us an e-mail and see what we say about andros like that.

So next time, please get the facts. We live this lifestyle....we love this lifestyle, otherwise we wouldn't scrape pennies together on a daily basis to keep this website running. We don't have a lavish lifestyle because of this website. So why would we do it if we didn't love it and live it?

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    on that note, i love asn and i love this board... don't let the door hit ya!

Aren't we just articulate?

No sir, you are not done Jon Rock. You got yourself some explaining to do. I'm going to send him an e-mail, but I want to type my response to his deleted posts first.

First off, you never even looked at All Sports Nutrition, otherwise you would have seen that the actual website you are making refernce to is SDI Labs, not All Sport Nutrition. Why you are associating us with them, I have no idea. But next time at least take the time to look before throwing out statements that have no merit. Another thing is that I do workout, I have competed in bodybuilding, and I have personal trained for about 7 years. Everyone that works for this company works out and has for many years. Why else would we be running a supplement company? There are many more jobs out there that pull in much more income that what we do, but we do it because we enjoy it. It is our lifestyle. I follow a bodybuilder diet. I eat at least 8 times a day, I do weight training 5 times a week, and when cutting, I am doing cardio almost every day, and most times twice a day. So next time, instead of making statements without knowing what you are talking about....at least ask first. I won't hold this against you, but you assumed all the wrong things. I ask you to back up anything that you stated in your deleted posts. We have never sold that stuff from SDI, nor will we ever. We hate the fact that they do that too. We think it's false advertising and misleading. It's not fair. If you want to, test us. Send us an e-mail and see what we say about andros like that.

So next time, please get the facts. We live this lifestyle....we love this lifestyle, otherwise we wouldn't scrape pennies together on a daily basis to keep this website running. We don't have a lavish lifestyle because of this website. So why would we do it if we didn't love it and live it?

Aren't we just articulate?
    Shhh, don't make me laugh. You'll mess up my mean face.

I don't like people making assumptions about things and spreading it like it's true. It's not fair. His story kept going deeper in deeper and further and further from the truth. I work my butt off in the gym week after week and I have done that for 9 years or so now. And someone comes on here that doesn't know me and says I don't lift and I'm a sell out??? I didn't piss in this guys cereal or anything, ya know? So why does he come on my website and go off on me and the employees here? He looked at a totally different website and just decided that it was us. That makes absolutely no sense. Everyone on here knows me fairly well now. I'm true to who I am, and am pretty constant no matter how far back you look at my character. I didn't deserve to be insulted like that. But, it's ok and I'm going to let it go. I gave him an explanation and the truth and he can accept it or not. If I do something wrong, I am the first to admit it. I just don't like be wrongly accused. But he is welcome to post on this board and I will pretend like none of this ever happened. I just wanted a chance to explain myself.

I was with you bro. I did not know what he was talking about but I could not let it go unchecked. Never mind. It sounds like I am kissing your ass. You suck.

Shhh, don't make me laugh. You'll mess up my mean face.

I don't like people making assumptions about things and spreading it like it's true. It's not fair. His story kept going deeper in deeper and further and further from the truth. I work my butt off in the gym week after week and I have done that for 9 years or so now. And someone comes on here that doesn't know me and says I don't lift and I'm a sell out??? I didn't piss in this guys cereal or anything, ya know? So why does he come on my website and go off on me and the employees here? He looked at a totally different website and just decided that it was us. That makes absolutely no sense. Everyone on here knows me fairly well now. I'm true to who I am, and am pretty constant no matter how far back you look at my character. I didn't deserve to be insulted like that. But, it's ok and I'm going to let it go. I gave him an explanation and the truth and he can accept it or not. If I do something wrong, I am the first to admit it. I just don't like be wrongly accused. But he is welcome to post on this board and I will pretend like none of this ever happened. I just wanted a chance to explain myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information