Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    hahahahahhaha FROTHY!!!!!! lmao, classic bro, classic!!!!

These are good, keep em coming. I think the winner so far is Billyboy, bronzebeefcake, and ....damn it, was it diesel? someone had something really nasty.

diet and coke and tuna isn't funny, it's just wrong.

superbeast is offline Member
    Try it PaPaPump, you might like it!

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Probably spend a whole day in bathroom after a meal like this.

Manslaughter is offline Junior Member
    I often through a can of tuna in the blender with a 1/2 can of sodium -free warmed chicken broth. it actually tastes pretty good and goes down quick.

As far as the weird foods...I was in the Philipines when I was (a lot) younger and they had a "delicasy" called Balute. It was fertilized duck eggs, boiled and then fermented in the ground for about a week. Crack open the shell and enjoy...I got as far as cracking it open and seeing the little rotted duck embryo looking back at me. Yummy!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Im going to say Cobra's blood (3 different kinds, ate the the cobras too, in soup, that wasnt so strange but too many bones) - it did what it was advertised to do tho (woke up with wood next day) - ate all kinds of interesting things while living in indonesia - lets see - roast dog, monkey (both very tasty!) - one of my favorite dishes is one that is pork cooked in cows blood (funny diet for a muslim country, eh? ) have eaten oxtails and penutbutter, another fav - kangaroo, shark, ostrich (tastes rather funny), gator, duck, pigs, cows intestines, love froglegs - I cant even think since I dont think a lot of things are wierd

lets put it this way, there are few things that I havent eaten - one noteable exception - monkey's brain, where they tie the little sucker up alive and pop a hole in his head so you can suck it through with a straw (shiver) - not for me!!! or what is called dragon and tiger - a chinese dish that includes a stuffed snake and a cat (both made to look like dragon/tiger fighting each other) - looks very cool but not for my palalate. Oh yes, one other I havent eaten - rats or mice of any kind - they take baby mice (eyes not yet open) and swallow them alive, with a shooter of alcohol (bleah).

Jenna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    Im going to say Cobra's blood (3 different kinds, ate the the cobras too, in soup, that wasnt so strange but too many bones) - it did what it was advertised to do tho (woke up with wood next day) - ate all kinds of interesting things while living in indonesia - lets see - roast dog, monkey (both very tasty!) - one of my favorite dishes is one that is pork cooked in cows blood (funny diet for a muslim country, eh? ) have eaten oxtails and penutbutter, another fav - kangaroo, shark, ostrich (tastes rather funny), gator, duck, pigs, cows intestines, love froglegs - I cant even think since I dont think a lot of things are wierd

lets put it this way, there are few things that I havent eaten - one noteable exception - monkey's brain, where they tie the little sucker up alive and pop a hole in his head so you can suck it through with a straw (shiver) - not for me!!! or what is called dragon and tiger - a chinese dish that includes a stuffed snake and a cat (both made to look like dragon/tiger fighting each other) - looks very cool but not for my palalate. Oh yes, one other I havent eaten - rats or mice of any kind - they take baby mice (eyes not yet open) and swallow them alive, with a shooter of alcohol (bleah).
    Uh - I think I saw you on Faces of Death.......

<<<< JENNA >>>>

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    As far as the weird foods...I was in the Philipines when I was (a lot) younger and they had a "delicasy" called Balute. It was fertilized duck eggs, boiled and then fermented in the ground for about a week. Crack open the shell and enjoy...I got as far as cracking it open and seeing the little rotted duck embryo looking back at me. Yummy! [/B][/QUOTE]

Theres one i forgot balute...That shits nasty...My wifes uncles love the stuff....Myself ive tried but the crunch and knowing your chewing on the head of a half developed chicken/duck embryo...yikes...alot of its in your mind....good one..Aloha bronze...

What happened to the quote???????/lol

thats what I think every time I get offered the head of the fish - its pretty good actually - head of the chicken tho, no thanks

Originally posted by GenuinePL
    Probably spend a whole day in bathroom after a meal like this.

Speaking of bathroom runs...heres one guaranteed to send you there...A big bowl of wana..(sea urchine)and some chili pepper water...

Now if you dont believe me try it and youll be dabbing at your ass for days...You know that dab dab move you do when it hurts to much to wipe lol.....Aloha Bronze.....

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    thats what I think every time I get offered the head of the fish - its pretty good actually - head of the chicken tho, no thanks
    Hey cycleon....Try this,,this is whatwe do here...fry the fish head really crispy i mean really.Then when its done youll be able to eat the whole thing like a big cookie....the bones get brittel,in fact you can eat the whole fish head to tail ,bones and all like this..gooooooood stuff....Aloha Bronze....

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Diesel
    Duck, Gator, Horse, Pheasant, Frog, Rabbit, Bull's Testicles....Yeah that's right....I didn't know I was eating it until I was done...
    I heard those re a treat in COlorado, called Rocky Mountain Oysters

yeah - I like it that way - nice and crunchy - hate fish bones - its good whene the whole fish is that way. eat bones and all.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I have eaten maggots as well which you can fry I can,t remember why we did this but it is a common thing and they are good protein,kangaroo is good and springbok (I think) its a type of deer.

I guess there are a few of us like Cyc is doesn't seem weird to eat this type of food but you wouldn't find many people in the UK eating it too often what about the US is it more common there?

I personaly think the insect stuff is more in europe and the far east...Here in hawaii we eat alot of different stuff...you name it...but insects nope you got me there....as far as the states i think theyre into Mccdonalds...lol

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    This is a Yucky thread...

oh yeah - maggots, worms, ants - eaten everything during survival camping and such - but didnt think that counted - actually chocolate covered ants tastes pretty good - kind of tart inside, like lemon filling

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    This isnt animal related eating but the missus said its gross but ive done it since i was a kid, you take a big glass of milk 3/4 filled grab a bag of chesse flavored chips i like BIGGUNS heaps of flavor now push a handful of chips into the glass untill they jam in there. While thats happening get some bread with tomatoe sauce and luncheon(if ya dont know luncheon is like processed slices of thin round meat) dink the glass of milk, hopefully you dont get a face full of chesse mush and then spread the contents onto the bread and voila, enjoy.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    well, after long nights of partying i usually make a lot of food, but this one time i had leftover pasta and tuna chillin on the stove, probably there for like 2 days and i poured olive oil in it and put ranch dressing and a ton of garlic salt in it, and macadamia nuts and fried it up again, it was pretty good from what i remember, thank god i didnt die from it. but ive ate exotic foods, shark, squid, bear, elk, lion.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I've had blood pudding,pigs blood mixed with bread salt and pepper to taste.Yah that was pretty nasty!

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Well my grandparents were kinda “back woods” if ya know what I mean. So when I was little my Grandma always used to cook me eggs only they would turn out brown and chunky. But they tasted good so I never asked. Well one day I asked she said I mix squirrel brains with them. Needles to say I never had brown eggs again. I kinda wish I hadn’t asked cause it really did taste good.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Oh god, that's some nasty shit!!!

Well, your right, you shouldn't have asked, cause now you know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information