Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    tryingtogain is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    605

    what is wrong with me? plz read

    i got my wisdom teeth taken out and then the next day on the inside of my lip i got a 2 bumps that appeared and they are white and sore and hurt what the heck are they. at least they are not noticble because they are on the inside side of my lip but they irriate me and rub up against my lip and eating salty foods really hurt more

  2. #2
    Swellin Guest
    Relax chief. While they were removing your wisdom teeth, they mashed your lip over onto your teeth, or they mashed it with one of their tols. This, in turn, left you a couple of nice little oral ulcers. Get some Oragel and put on them about 612 times a day...or at least it will seem like you need it that often after you start using it. Either that, or you can cowboy up and deal with it. I prefer the Oragel myself.

  3. #3
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    It happens you have oral sores. it will be gone in a couple of days.

  4. #4
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    I thing the others are right bro, you should be over them in a few days. Now the wisdom teeth stuff can hurt like hell if ya don't have pain killers.

  5. #5
    stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Dead
    Posts
    297
    i think you need a lipectimy---that means having your lips removed... you can either have cadaver lips installed, or you can use those fake wax lips you get at the candy store...
    good luck...

  6. #6
    ripped4fsu's Avatar
    ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,288
    Quote Originally Posted by stack-a-licious
    i think you need a lipectimy---that means having your lips removed... you can either have cadaver lips installed, or you can use those fake wax lips you get at the candy store...
    good luck...


  7. #7
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogain
    i got my wisdom teeth taken out and then the next day on the inside of my lip i got a 2 bumps that appeared and they are white and sore and hurt what the heck are they. at least they are not noticble because they are on the inside side of my lip but they irriate me and rub up against my lip and eating salty foods really hurt more

    Dude, don't listen to these guys. You may be in big trouble. The same thing happened to a friend of mine after he went to the dentist. I don't know exactly what it was called but he ended up with an infection so bad they had to remove part of his tongue and inside cheek. He was a good looking guy and now looks pretty bad. I would call my doctor and a see if he can test it for infectous diseases. All of the above is a lie. I thought it would sound funny.

  8. #8
    allsaucedup's Avatar
    allsaucedup is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    829
    sounds like herpes to me or maybe even cancer they might have to amputate.

  9. #9
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Rinse your mouth with warm salt water, best thing in the world for oral hygene.

  10. #10
    Sage's Avatar
    Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    SAGEVILLE City
    Posts
    2,149
    baking soda will make the problem go away...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    HERPES!!!

  12. #12
    Justincase is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    A happy place!
    Posts
    318
    It sounds like a canker(sp?) sore.....it should go away after a bit, sometimes it happens
    if you are not getting enough vitamins.......try some ambasol(sp?) you know that stuff
    they put on baby's teeth when they first come in.

  13. #13
    roccoswello's Avatar
    roccoswello is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    175
    Im afraid you are going to have to have surgery...... jk. prob got a hold of some rotten tuna bro....

  14. #14
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogain
    i got my wisdom teeth taken out and then the next day on the inside of my lip i got a 2 bumps that appeared and they are white. at least they are not noticble because they are on the inside side of my lip but they irriate me and rub up against my lip
    Sounds like Mass Junkie left his testicles in your mouth buddy.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Sounds like Mass Junkie left his testicles in your mouth buddy.



  16. #16
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Rinse your mouth with warm salt water, best thing in the world for oral hygene.
    Or even better yet.....Bouncer likes to gargle with 3 day old semen......helps brighten the teeth...so he claims

  17. #17
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Or even better yet.....Bouncer likes to gargle with 3 day old semen......helps brighten the teeth...so he claims

    I think thats what he meant by salt water. I think thats what they call sperm over there.

  18. #18
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Herpes of the mouth.. you got that from Mass or Mart.. or maybe Hitman's sheep... who knows.. they all have it.....

  19. #19
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Herpes of the mouth.. you got that from Mass or Mart.. or maybe Hitman's sheep... who knows.. they all have it.....
    See if I ever kiss you again!!!

  20. #20
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    See if I ever kiss you again!!!
    Sorry!!.. let's and make up

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •