Thread: Mean Muggin

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Post Mean Muggin

I know this isn't the totally correct forum for this but this is the only 1 i stay in and i like the responeses this forum gives to sh*t like this, maybe this is just me but does any 1 else just get straight up mugged in the gym? i usally go at the same time all the time.. but past 3 weeks i've been going a little later missing the main crew of people that are normally there at the same time. well today i got to go at my usual time and theres 3 older guys that are always there at the same time i usally am, but its like as soon as i walk through the door, and head to warm up i see them in the back and they see me also. as soon as i get thru with my warm up 1 of these cats walks up in the room and stares at me, even looks at me when i turn and stare back at him, i had my head phones on and so i couldn't really hear what he was saying to this other guy, but he kept staring. well as soon at i get through with that set here comes his 2 amigos and they start talkin and then they all start glancing over at me so i turn my head set off to hear what the **** is going on, then i hear 1 of these cats say "maybe hes just really dedicated" then the 1 moth*r f*ck*r that walked in the room 1st said somthing smart with a f*ck him look on his face, i was streching inbetween my sets, and i was glancign back at them cause i knew they were sayin somthing, well i thouight maybe im just being paranoid and there not looking at me so i go on with my sets and then another fag walks up and then 4 of them start glancing over not just straight up staring but they keep glancing over, so i finished up there they walked out and i went about my buisness then i went up stairs, and there they were agin well, i was about to get on the cables. so i walked over and got on the cables messin with sh*t and i had the head phones turned off this time and then i straight up hear this cat saying somthing about me but like i said i knew it was directed towards me but not specificly so, i kept my mouth shut to hear somthing very clear cause i had my ear pieces in to my mp3 player well i go on and just turn the music on blast, and they just add fuel to my fire as i work out. so they keep looking i ignored them and they leave point is..... has any 1 else had this**** happen ??? should i ask these mother f*ck*rs what the f*ck are u looking at i mean i do not want to be the gym asshole but i mean i dunno why this **** really irrated the piss out of me what the **** should i do just ignore if it happens agin or say somthing like i said i am not for sure what they said cause it was unclear but i know it was directed towards me
    Last edited by GearAholic; 05-17-2004 at 07:15 PM.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, i have no idea what you just said

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    dude, i have no idea what you just said
    that's good, I thought I was the only one. what the hell is muggin

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I get that too.I think guys just like sizing other guys up.I had this guy I thought was mugging me for a month and he finally comes up to me and asked me to play rugby
    on his team and I was the perfect size for a position there team needed filled
    guess Iam a little paraniod
    regardless they are probably looking at you out of respect,jealousy,admiration
    so take it as a compliment that there staring
    and all my stares look like mean muggs even when Iam in a great mood.

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    bro...who cares what others are saying, unless they come out and directly say something derogitory to your face i wouldnt let it bother you

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    could be jealous?? I don't know

mugging is staring someone down like you want to bust em up

bjayg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    mugging is staring someone down like you want to bust em up
    they can bust me up if they want. im a wuss lol...........

mugging is stealing someones wallet not staring at them

bjayg is offline Member
    lol thats what i thought.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You know what you have to do... take more tren then them

excuse me, I meant mean mugging

**** that ****, i would bust someones head open with a 45 lb weight if they kept starin.i hate mother ****ers that stair at me, i'll always be the first 1 to say something if its longer than a 3 second stair.

I mean its my wallet.. you can not have my wallet. its my wallet not yours

This is what i have to say to that **** *** ******* *** *** ***** *** ***** ** ******* **** ****** **** ****** *****!!!!!!!

C-ray is offline New Member
    i get what your sayin......i wouldnt sweat it. If i heard them talking sh*t that would be a different story. Just keep the volume off next time so you can hear what they say.

bjayg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    **** that ****, i would bust someones head open with a 45 lb weight if they kept starin.i hate mother ****ers that stair at me, i'll always be the first 1 to say something if its longer than a 3 second stair.
    remind me never to look at u if i see u...lol

yeah apprciate it , lol sorry bout the post it was all screwed up i edited it some so its a lil better now i was just a lil pissed when i typed it up

goood advice i'll def remember the 3 second rule

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    I do not condone violence. However, Ugly mugging is the same thing as telling me to Fu*k off as far as I'm concerned. And with the buddies to back him? Puhleeze!

I know I should take the high road on this one. But I've experienced this and I hate it. It reminds me of cats puffing up for a territorial dispute. And the only thing a cat understands is a boot coming it's way.

What do you say to something like that? Ehh...Sorry dude, I like girls go stare at someone else. That should bring it on.

MrM

(a 3 lbs dumbell from the girls section adds tremendous power to your blow)

Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    I know this isn't the totally correct forum for this but this is the only 1 i stay in and i like the responeses this forum gives to sh*t like this, maybe this is just me but does any 1 else just get straight up mugged in the gym? i usally go at the same time all the time.. but past 3 weeks i've been going a little later missing the main crew of people that are normally there at the same time. well today i got to go at my usual time and theres 3 older guys that are always there at the same time i usally am, but its like as soon as i walk through the door, and head to warm up i see them in the back and they see me also. as soon as i get thru with my warm up 1 of these cats walks up in the room and stares at me, even looks at me when i turn and stare back at him, i had my head phones on and so i couldn't really hear what he was saying to this other guy, but he kept staring. well as soon at i get through with that set here comes his 2 amigos and they start talkin and then they all start glancing over at me so i turn my head set off to hear what the **** is going on, then i hear 1 of these cats say "maybe hes just really dedicated" then the 1 moth*r f*ck*r that walked in the room 1st said somthing smart with a f*ck him look on his face, i was streching inbetween my sets, and i was glancign back at them cause i knew they were sayin somthing, well i thouight maybe im just being paranoid and there not looking at me so i go on with my sets and then another fag walks up and then 4 of them start glancing over not just straight up staring but they keep glancing over, so i finished up there they walked out and i went about my buisness then i went up stairs, and there they were agin well, i was about to get on the cables. so i walked over and got on the cables messin with sh*t and i had the head phones turned off this time and then i straight up hear this cat saying somthing about me but like i said i knew it was directed towards me but not specificly so, i kept my mouth shut to hear somthing very clear cause i had my ear pieces in to my mp3 player well i go on and just turn the music on blast, and they just add fuel to my fire as i work out. so they keep looking i ignored them and they leave point is..... has any 1 else had this**** happen ??? should i ask these mother f*ck*rs what the f*ck are u looking at i mean i do not want to be the gym asshole but i mean i dunno why this **** really irrated the piss out of me what the **** should i do just ignore if it happens agin or say somthing like i said i am not for sure what they said cause it was unclear but i know it was directed towards me

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    I mean its my wallet.. you can not have my wallet. its my wallet not yours
    I love this board

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Later that night while sitting in prison the young man came to realize he had a booger on his nose the entire time and thus was the cause of his plight.

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    Later that night while sitting in prison the young man came to realize he had a booger on his nose the entire time and thus was the cause of his plight.
    Lmfao !! haha
    Last edited by matt25; 05-10-2004 at 04:19 AM.

Froggy is offline Member
    Maybe the dudes got BAD EYESIGHT & he ain't really staring he's spacing. Ask em "how ya doing" "How bout those Lakers"....They are most likely harmless or homosexual serial killers.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    F*ck em Do your workout and leave - it ain't a social club

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    so essentially you're made because you think that they're assuming you juice... are they wrong?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    that's so funny. Try having a little size and work at a Y. Homos and wantabess always asking for help or questions just to get freaking close. 3 second rule rocks. I am known to have the wife and boys with me to try and cut down on unwanted attention from diffrent life style. Eitherway you handled it good. Just have a game plan next time. It shows you have a good heart, not to crush the week on a first encounter.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    goood advice i'll def remember the 3 second rule
    blow them a kiss and then while your working out with your headphones on start singing that "i'm too sexy" song.

TNA
    TNA is offline New Member
    I say go ask em for a spot. That will give em the chance to either be @$$holes or ask ya how ya got so friggin big. Then you will know. Or another thing that could happen (specially when doing some huge squats with 5 or more plates) is they will see the weight that you are doin and tell you they are too b*tch to spot ya. So, you will always have a smile whenever they stare cause you just made them your b*tch.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I thought this thread was about theft.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    that's so funny. Try having a little size and work at a Y. Homos and wantabess always asking for help or questions just to get freaking close. 3 second rule rocks. I am known to have the wife and boys with me to try and cut down on unwanted attention from diffrent life style. Eitherway you handled it good. Just have a game plan next time. It shows you have a good heart, not to crush the week on a first encounter.

Thread Information