CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member

Cyp or Enan that is the question

Ok i just want to know if any guys that have used both which one they prefer or if there is a difference. Maybe someone with a study can direct me to it. I really would like to know if there is any difference. I would think yes since they make both and if they make to esters then surely there has to be a reason why. Thanks for your help.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Theres really no difference between them, its all trial and error. For some I've neard that Cyp gives less bloat but thats just for them. You'd have to try both to find out mate

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bro. But does what i said make since. I mean im just trying to look at it in perspective. If they make both esters and there to long acting esters there has to be something different. If theres no different then why would there be a choice of 2 different ones. However all my sources there the same price and everyone i talk to there seems to be no difference. Maybe im stupid for asking but hell i figured why not.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I've wondered the same thing, I'll look around for a solid answer and let you know, my best guess as to why is they are probably two different manufacturers competing in the same market. I'll take a look and get back to you on this thread

Edit:

All I can see is that Cyp is 1 carbon atom heavier than Eth, some say that would make Eth faster acting but I doubt it. I'd say they're both the same.
    Last edited by 1-Cent; 05-20-2004 at 10:21 AM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    can see is that Cyp is 1 carbon atom heavier than Eth, some say that would make Eth faster acting but I doubt it. I'd say they're both the same.
    There you go........

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    enan half life 5 days and has 72mg of test per 100mg, cyp half life 6 days and has 70mg per 100mg, there's the difference

JohnnyB

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    enan half life 5 days and has 72mg of test per 100mg, cyp half life 6 days and has 70mg per 100mg, there's the difference

JohnnyB
    right on. buy the cheaper per mg. Cyp you need to wait a little longer before you start pct due to the longer active life by just a few days. I have used both and they both work great.

I bloat like crazy on cyp

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHSDOG55
    Ok i just want to know if any guys that have used both which one they prefer or if there is a difference. Maybe someone with a study can direct me to it. I really would like to know if there is any difference. I would think yes since they make both and if they make to esters then surely there has to be a reason why. Thanks for your help.
    They are the same but medically, the chance for alergy is higher with cyp, so in those cases enanthate is preferred. Some docs use enanthate to reduce chance of that 1 in 1000 alergy. With enanthate the chance of alergy is more like 1 in 100,000.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I am using both at the same time and have no bloat and I am up 14lbs. Sunday will be week 9.

Thread Information