Thread: cycle one

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member

Question cycle one

Starting first cycle . T400 1/2 dose mix w/deca200mg 1cc. twice a week. wk1-8 . 25mg dbol ed wk1-4, clomid 3wk. after cyc. 26 yrs. old 5'7 and only 140 lbs. what kind of side effects should me expect? could me use the mix once a week instead of twice or is that a waste of time? Mes looking to gain mass for now . how much weight could me gain approx? searching for all the info me can before me jumps in! any help would be greatly appreciated!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    What do you mean by "1/2 dose"? If you mean 200 I'd say no, don't do it. T400 is already underdosed IMO. I think you should put on more weight naturally before you try AAS.

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member
    yes 1/2 dose meaning 200mg. I got cyc. input from several members. Why not do 1/2 dose? Twice a wk comes to 400mg wk.+ 400mg. of deca . Should it be more? , Im increasing my calories each week. when I hit 150 or so Ill start. Jus dont want to go too hard for first time .

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Oh, I see what you're saying. Yeah, 400mg/week will be ok. I'd wait until your diet is on track and you've gained some weight naturally. There's no sense in using AAS when you could do it naturally with a proper diet.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    At 140#'s that tell me also that your diet isn't set yet. You really need to pack in more cal. Even if you start your cyc. you'll have to bump your cal intake up. So you might as well wait untill you have gotten your gains natually from the diet. Once that has happened, or if you don't take our advice ( just cuz I think most people don't wait) I would say your D-bol is on the light side at 25mg. you might think about going up to 35mg/ed. Your 1/2 dose twice a week is a good way to go. If you get your diet in check you could see 15-25#''s . But that has everything to do with your diet, training, and rest. Once again, make sure your diet is correct.

Did I say anything about diet ?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Definately diet.

Thread Information