JoeGuns27 is offline Junior Member

Few questions for you bros

Alright I am starting this cycle in a few weeks and running it about 14 weeks out from my contest...but i have a few questions first...this is what the cycle looks like.....oh yea i have cycled in the past and am 5'7 190....

weeks 1-10 tren 75 mg/ED
    weeks 1-13 test. prop 100 mg/ED
    weeks 9-14 winny 50 mg/ED
    weeks 9-14 anavar 60 mg/ED
    weeks 1-14 B12 1000 mcg/ED

Nolvadex @ 10 mg throughout cycle and Clomid PCT
    Now here are my questions...do you think 10 mg of nolvadex is enough or should it be raised to 20 mg because i cant hold any water for the show...also everything is injection except anavar so if I inject 3 cc's ED will a four way rotation be enough? I know i can hit my Butt and quad with 3 cc's but what about my shoulder? It would really be nice if i could inject tren,prop, and b12 all at once and not have to shoot twice a day....can anyone help me with this? also when i get to the winny Im gonna have to shoot twice a day for 2 weeks any suggestions on that one as well thanks guys!!(oh i am stoping the test prop one week before the show to get out any last bit of water retention any thoughts in this?)

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuns27
    Alright I am starting this cycle in a few weeks and running it about 14 weeks out from my contest...but i have a few questions first...this is what the cycle looks like.....oh yea i have cycled in the past and am 5'7 190....

weeks 1-10 tren 75 mg/ED

Now here are my questions...do you think 10 mg of nolvadex is enough or should it be raised to 20 mg because i cant hold any water for the show...also everything is injection except anavar so if I inject 3 cc's ED will a four way rotation be enough? I know i can hit my Butt and quad with 3 cc's but what about my shoulder? It would really be nice if i could inject tren,prop, and b12 all at once and not have to shoot twice a day....can anyone help me with this? also when i get to the winny Im gonna have to shoot twice a day for 2 weeks any suggestions on that one as well thanks guys!!(oh i am stoping the test prop one week before the show to get out any last bit of water retention any thoughts in this?)
    The cycle looks great but I would cut back on the anavar. Use 40mg ed or 50max. No need for 60mgs. I would also recommend .25mgs l-dex throughout cycle as well as 10mgs nolva. As for the injection . I wouldn't do anymore than 2cc in the shoulder. You should be fine with sticking yourself 2 times. Use the shoulders one day, glutes another, quads another and either start over on day 4 or go to the tri's... Remember 3cc is only good in the glutes and quads... Hope this helps...

custom fit is offline Member
    Have you thought about "bridging" with the var? Love the cycle, but "bridging" would be a nice compliment.

never heard of bridging what is that all about?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuns27

weeks 1-10 tren 75 mg/ED

110 mg of orals ED during six weeks!
    Better monitor Liver values!

Why do both Anavar and Winstrol bit overkill don't you think?

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    Have you thought about "bridging" with the var? Love the cycle, but "bridging" would be a nice compliment.
    hey not be a flame but just looked at your cycle ( customfit ) and notice you are running the winny eod. Winny needs to taken ed. There really is no other option. I would also try to run the prop higher than the tren . Make sure to have a good pct because tren is going to shut you down hard and run ancillaries during the cycle.

O sorry to go off subject of the thread... No pun intended...

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    110 mg of orals ED during six weeks!
    Better monitor Liver values!

Why do both Anavar and Winstrol bit overkill don't you think?

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    He will be shooting the winny. not taking the oral....

no im shooting the winny everyday where did u see that is said EOD????

Thread Information