CanadianSteel is offline Associate Member

I think my test has kicked in!

wasup lads

I feel slowly different, muscle harder, more appetite, i feel stronger and feel like I could do anything in the world,

but I feel very irritiable/and my temper is worse, anyoe get this, im running 700 mg of test a week

du5tin is offline New Member
    if i were you, i would bump the test up to 1000mg a week or more. achieve TRUE fitness.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    any cycle i have gone over 750 shortens my fuse tremendously.

how long have you been on?

3-4 weeks for test at that dosage to kick.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by du5tin
    if i were you, i would bump the test up to 1000mg a week or more. achieve TRUE fitness.
    I'm not going to touch this one...

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't listen to this schmuck. He's 18 at most if I remember right. .... and not a clue about what he's talking about. 750mg is a fair dosage and it sounds like your sides are just about on par. You should be able to keep them in check fine. If you get mad, just remember you can do anything in the world so it's no big deal.

ya man i just entered my fourth week, its not roid rage , but my temper is DEFINTEALTLY worse, and im way more irritiable

-The_Bouncer- is offline Junior Member
    I find that I am ill tempered but most of it is just in my head. Test reduces a specific hormone that is needed in the brain for dealing with stress. Thus, you have a harder time dealing with anything that can cause stress. Which is just about nething. hahaha
    Whenever I get the feeling like Im gunna kill someone I just tell myself its all in my head until I calm down.

ya man.... exactly.....

drinking and steriods dont mix hahaah, your fuse is already ready to blow and a few shots of whiskey dont help either,,, not that I drink a lot on cycle, but once in a ahilw

du5tin is offline New Member
    basically, the more test you do at once, the better. you would achieve miracles in the 1000-1500mg/week range. also, stack it with Parabolan 556mg/week for the entire 10 weeks. that alone will allow for a slight increase in performance. thats just my .02.........

basically, the more test you do at once, the better. you would achieve miracles in the 1000-1500mg/week range. also, stack it with Parabolan 556mg/week for the entire 10 weeks. that alone will allow for a slight increase in performance. thats just my .02.........
    Is there anyway to keep him from posting these uneducated respones.

You're $.02 is worthless. Where is this info coming from, your *ss. Seriously, go away. You have no good knowledge on steroids and don't come on here to learn. You just come on here to try to give sh*tty advice.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Is there anyway to keep him from posting these uneducated respones.
    Considering he's idiodically flaming me with nothing else in his posts on his other thread that he's getting flamed on for being too young, hopefully he'll get himself banned soon.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member

Is this kid serious?!?!?!?!?!? Dude you single handedly give newbies a bad rap. Shut up...then read...then try to say intelligent.

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    1000-1500 does sound quite excessive but I guess if it works for him then all the power to him. I dont think I would run it like that and I have taken some pretty aggressive cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Considering he's idiodically flaming me with nothing else in his posts on his other thread that he's getting flamed on for being too young, hopefully he'll get himself banned soon.
    hear ye hear ye du5tin

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -The_Bouncer-
    I find that I am ill tempered but most of it is just in my head.Test reduces a specific hormone that is needed in the brain for dealing with stress. Thus, you have a harder time dealing with anything that can cause stress.Which is just about nething. hahaha
    Whenever I get the feeling like Im gunna kill someone I just tell myself its all in my head until I calm down.
    i believe this to be true, i bug out pretty **** quick and maybe even over-react to alot of stupid **** when on gear like test and dbol -

i would love to know what is the exact science or hormone that causes this..?

newone is offline Junior Member
    700 is a good amount I'd stay there. What your cycle bro. How many weeks in. I can't think of any reason to bump the dosage.

10 weeks my brotha

and im going to add another 2 weeks afterwards of prop for added measure

HELL YEEE!

i hate these dumb posts, you have no knowledge of AAS at all so do not post stupid advice.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    i hate these dumb posts, you have no knowledge of AAS at all so do not post stupid advice.

another great ronnie quote

"everyone wants to get big , but onone wants to lift no HEAVY ASS ****"

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member
    Du5in are you trying to be an idiot or are you just that stupid, either or for the sake of everyone on AR stop posting stupid sh*t. People come here for knowledge and guidence so stop fukin with it.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Du5in.......Get your head out of your as*. If you give that kind of advice, you could hurt someone who came here to learn. Some newbies want to learn how to improve with AS in a SAFE manner.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Hey I think your way off you should just go ahead and run 2000 to 2500 and let me know how it turns out.

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member
    Lol...

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    48ngoin-I think i found the problem
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I think my test has kicked in!-head-ass.jpeg  

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer
    haha i luv that
    i think that guy's head is definitly up there

That is great, and accurate.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    dustin.. what the hell man.. thats like 4 tiems your natural test by taking 1000mg... do you know anything about your own testosterone and by taking that much how it would affect you.. please do some research before posting.. this is for educated people to help the uneducated so please untill you know your facts hold off from posting idiotic to say the least comments.. thx

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL thats some funny shiit!! i wonder if he checking his own colon?? or what he had to eat the day before??

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Du5in.... let's put him on a crack diet after that so he can lean out and lose water weight afterwards aite? Sound good to you? Sure does to me!!!

....Retard

I think we all get the point now guys, he posted something stupid........ im sure we have all let him know, anyways back to the main topic

solid-d is offline Member
    I been here on AR for about 3 years and I have never once seen someone as immature as this 'boy' giving bad advise... This is the first time a read about someone just messing around.. This board is not ment for this kind of BS... I vote ban him and ban him now... This is a very serious board, and the young children do not belong here..

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSteel
    I think we all get the point now guys, he posted something stupid........ im sure we have all let him know, anyways back to the main topic
    Your question has been answered ... now it's time to rip in to him. J/K Was there another question you had in relation because I think most have given their thoughts on your problem.

Thread Information