KingC is offline Junior Member

Great goodies but need help

hey fellas,
    Right now Im on 40mg tbol (oral turinabol ) and I am seeing some nice results in size and strength. I am 28yrs old, weigh 202lbs and about 12%bf. I am on the end of the tbol and I have about 200 tabs of 20mg Var and 1kit of GH (10 vials of 10IU) I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on how to use this...looking more for density and tightness, I have pretty good size right now just looking to get some more definition. thanks

oh I also have some clen on hand

bump

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    im by no means farmiliar with hgh but it should be run for months at a time dont go above 6 weeks on orals imo..ive seen people here run tbol cycles up to 8 weeks though

bowie is offline Member
    you don't have enough gh to do anything. 2iu/day for 6 months for some fat loss. 5iu day for 6 months for any noticable gain in muscle mass.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 01:28 PM.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    You could run the varr after the t bol, but I am sure that a lot of people on here wouldn't think that it is a good idea to run back to back orals. Varr is not extremely toxic, and if you are taking the correct precautions (milk thistle) you should be all right as long as you were in good health to start. Not the best thing to do, but it can be done.

bowie is offline Member
    I think you would be disappointed in the results. I did 5 100iu kits 2iu/day and really didn't notice anything other than a little fat loss. IMO I wouldn't do gh again unless I had 1000iu.

bump

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't waste the gh till u have enough to run it right.... 6 months at the least....

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    keep us posted for your tbol results...........i'm kinda interested in doing one soon.....thx

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Var will have the effect you're lookin for and can be run for 6 weeks. Like they said above, if you're running it right aver another oral, take plenty of Milk THisle. Vitamin Shoppe has Liver Protection with MT and Dandelion, etc..

Also run Niacin N0-Flush 500-1000 mg ED

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Make sure you keep GH rifigerated. Find out how to not damage it. It is frale.
    It would help you in PCT. It is a healer. I'd just do a couple of IU every morning. No food or drink except black coffee 2 hr before till 2 hrs after.
    I heals up everything. If it goes well you might want to up the dose. Most people go 5 days on 2 off. Gives your body a chance to restart its own GH
    work.

thx guys
    so do you guys think I should keep the gh on hand till later on or jump on it when my tbol runs out which is next wk. excited about the var...got shit loads of that. should I freeze the gh maybe?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    gh has to be run for at least 3 months before you will notice any gains/fat loss from it.....should be run for a min 6 months imo....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

any ideas fellas? Im 28yrs old, 202lbs about 12%bf

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 01:25 PM.

bump

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingC
    thx guys
    so do you guys think I should keep the gh on hand till later on or jump on it when my tbol runs out which is next wk. excited about the var...got shit loads of that. should I freeze the gh maybe?
    Don't freeze the gh, keep it in the fridge. People that use gh 5 on 2 off usually do so because of money. I run it 2x/day 21/2 iu in the morning, 21/2 iu in the afternoon and your body will still produce it's own after you fall asleep at bedtime.

bump

Thread Information