Thread: Letro Fatigue

DavidLee14 is offline New Member

Letro Fatigue

I'm currently running a cycle of Test E QV @ 500mg wk. I'm into wk 4 and I started using Letro 2 wks before cycle started. Running Letro to stay dry this cycle. Letro dose has been .5 ED. No joint pains, but I feel so fatiqued. I train 4 days a week. Diet and calories are no different than any other cycle I have run. Usually by week 4 into a cycle Iam really revving intensity wise. Any one experience this fatigue using Letro through cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Letro Fatigue-flexing-small-.jpg  

BigMan65 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i feel the same, but im at .75 ED, feel very heavy eyed all day long, but when it comes to around 3-4 AM i wake up & cant sleep,i just toss and turn with my eyes shut i dont get it

DavidLee14 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply Bigman65. I'm going down to .5mg EOD instead of ED and try that for a couple weeks to see if I experience less fatigue on Letro. I like the dryness without a doubt, but can do without the fatigue that comes with it. I don't like to change any products during cycle. Always stick with the game plan from beginning. Never had fatigue problems with L Dex. but not the same dryness as Letro. Just another learning experience for the Good, Bad , and the Ugly.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I sleep like a baby, and I'm also running var, so go figure.
    I do feel a little fatigued on some days though. Maybe it could have something to do with the Letro, but I'm only running 1 mg EOD

tullemus is offline Junior Member
    Its because letro is so much more effective than most realize to get estrogen levels low... To low is not desirable and to high also off cource, its a balancing act with estro..

Try search on google "Sign and Symptoms of Low Estrogen Levels"

Have been there with to low estrogen levels after my cutting cycle 2-3 weeks with the most lethargic weeks in my whole life

/tulle

Weegiebol is offline Associate Member
    I'm running 0.5 mg eod at the moment and feel fine bro, no lethargy at all, and no sign of the loss of sex drive I've seen quite a few people talking about with Letro

Thread Information