Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Actors and AS

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Cough 50 cent cough cough
    Naw he is all natural. He just had some good genetics IMO!

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Naw he is all natural. He just had some good genetics IMO!
    nope, i saw him with shorts on, he has chicken legs. he definitely juices IMHO.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I think stallone snipes and probably the rock all have hot the sauce. Sly in the movie rocky4 hewa shredded, snipes in demolition man, the rock well he alwasy looks jacked

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I think stallone snipes and probably the rock all have hot the sauce. Sly in the movie rocky4 hewa shredded, snipes in demolition man, the rock well he alwasy looks jacked

Nah, I dont think the rock took sauce...he played for UM football, and has always been a tank..

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    As I said ina prev post on this thread - Columbu trained Stallone for Rambo II. I forgot to mention that STallone complained that Columbu charged him a huge a mount of money. Columbu's reason for doing so was that he wanted Stallone to take it serioulsy. If he did it cheap for him - like some start struck fan wanting to help his hero - Stallone would not have the great respoect for Columbu that he does.

Stallone in turen trained Jeff Goldblum for his role in the FLY and charged a lot of $$ for it and gave the same explanation. He really didnt need the $$. I dont know what juice Stallone put him on or if he used it at all.

One other thing - serious Actors - if the decide to do juice will take it as seriously as reseraching as prepping for a role. I think they would be even better motivated to watch diet and train hard and do it all right. They know their career depends on looking killer on the screen.

and it is often the case that once an actor gets into great shape for a movie and get trained by a great physique like Columbu or Stallone it changes their lifesyle - they usuall get the iron bug and stay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SAUCYgator
    (i put this in diet forum but i figure ill get a better answer here) WTF? what kind of diets are guys like brad pitt doing(for troy)? or another example would be will smith gained 30lbs for ALI and notice the difference between sly in rocky 2 than rocky 3. my favorite is probably little ed norton looking like he-man in american history X. i would like to know if these guys are all on AS and how this is such a well kept secret in hollywood or if a great dietician and personal trainer really transforms these puny guys in a couple of months?

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I don't really think any of the guys mentioned (norton, pitt, stalone, et al) really had anything special as far as physiques go.
    if you look at Stallone in Rambo II - he looks every bit as ripped as guys for Olympia. The biceps tendon on his right arm is astounding - the amount of separation and isolation in his pecs and shoulders is something that requires pretty decent genetics.

But I dont think he could have been a Mr O contender

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    All my fantasies about winning the lottery include a few minutes dedicated to having a cook and being able to lift on a perfect schedule.
    what about a perfect dating schedule? did you leave that out by accident? ACME Rent-A-Chick...

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    I'm always sober at the party, and that doesnt stop the girls from comin over and feelin up my arms... if you say that aint fun... something wrong with you.
    Maybe someday when I'm that super cool...

But until then I gotta rely on the luck o' the "Can I buy you a drink?"

Chris A. I agree with you man...not very impressive esp. if they're using.

pestis is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    Nah, I dont think the rock took sauce...he played for UM football, and has always been a tank..

the rock definately juiced. take a close look at his chest and you can see small scars were he had gyno removed several years back.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i dont even think 50 is all that big, am i the only one? i mean hes tall and he got some big shoulders but thats about it.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    how tall is 50 cent??

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i think hes like 6 sumthin..

beefydragon is offline Member
    oh, and i'm sure all the older actors are on HRT...

pestis is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    oh, and i'm sure all the older actors are on HRT...
    If you are high profile or just wealthy all AAS use is benign HRT. If you are not, it is a demoralizing scourge that needs to be quickly erradicated in order to save our youth from the horrible influence of athletic enhancing chemicals so they have more time to smoke cigarettes and sniff glue.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pestis
    the rock definately juiced. take a close look at his chest and you can see small scars were he had gyno removed several years back.
    my buddy used to work for the WWE, i know Rock had gyno and surgery to remove it, come on he played football at Miami, those guys can get there hands on everything and anything, he used to weigh 290 and he was pretty lean, had a little belly, but he was solid and could move, now he is 250-260

bjayg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    sly is a roider, arnold is a roider, snipes, prob a roider... it depends on the person... i think toby might have as well... but imo he wasnt that impressive at all...
    all of these guys except arnold are not really impressive. lets see them hit a most musculer pose next to one of us big boys hehehe. I think then they will get the jist of it.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    and they probably get some good gear too

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Vin deisel, the kingpin from daredevil and 50 must have taken roids right?

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Vin deisel, the kingpin from daredevil and 50 must have taken roids right?
    I read in a M&F interview that 50 doesn't even have a steady workout routine because of his busy schedual.

Will Smith had to have juiced to gain all that mass for Ali. Pitt, doubt it. He's probably so lean from all the coke. Arnold, duh. Stallone, yes. Wesly Spines? I hope not, he's a b*tch. Vin Deisel, yup. (althought he seems to have slimmed down recently) The Rock and just about every other WWE star, YES.

I too think it's interesting how actors get away with it without anyone raising an eyebrow...I should be a f*k'n actor

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

LOL!!

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    mark actually had to slim down for his roll in superstar for the "rockstar" image.
    he went on a liq diet for a couple of months which ended up giving him an eating disorder. as for the guy from green mile micheal clark duncan i think his name is hes been a monster since his teens. i say and interview that he was actually complaining that he had to lose 20 pounds for his role in dare devil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information